Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Are 'African' Americans the real Racists? (Read 8673 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Are 'African' Americans the real Racists?
Reply #45 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 9:19pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:52pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 8th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Well, when Whites take Australia from the Blacks.
The Blacks take the Media from the Whites.
It's called Fair Trade Agreement.

...hence why the Media is very 'bias' to Blacks  Wink

The media is not bias.... it thrives on drama and negativity. Positive news is brushed over very quickly with no focus at all....and positive stories normally follow a very focused negative concentration of stories. 5 to 1. 5 negatives to 1 positive, and a very insignificant positive at that.
Every night at 6 it feeds the negativities to the stupid masses that watch it....and it repeats it every morning with all new negativities you can read. Do this for long enough and you have what we have now.....stupidity.
They are fully aware of their actions. They're ordered to behave that way.

wHY BOTHER TO SAY THE MEDIA IS NOT BIASED WHEN YOU SPEND THE NEXT 5 SENTENCES EXPLAININING EXACTLY HOW AND WHY IT IS BIASED?

:
D

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Calling all cars, calling all cars, there's an outbreak of fun over in sector D.  Repeat, outbreak of fun in sector D. Request assistance, fellas.

Bring your whistles, boys, it could get hairy.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 6:20pm

Guess the race:

DANIA BEACH, FL (WCMH) - A Dania Beach woman was arrested and charged with aggravated assault without intent to kill after she reportedly "farted loudly" in a Dollar Store and then pulled a knife on a man who complained.

Shanette Yvette Wilson, 37, was in a checkout line a Dollar Store in Florida when she passed gas and then got into a verbal dispute with John Walker, a customer next to her, according to the Miami Herald.

Wilson is accused of pulling a small "lock back knife" from her purse, opened the knife, and told Walker she was going to 'gut' him, according to the police report.

Wilson was arrested and taken to jail in Pompano Beach. Her bail was set at $2,500, according to the newspaper.
https://www.wowktv.com/news/national/woman-pulls-knife-on-man-after-he-complaine...
There is a pic.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 7:25pm

I had some Yellow Pineapple Polynesian female spit a big golly right near me at a train station.
I expressed my disgust!
She got in my face with all that 'African-American' jive talk.

...I punched her in the face.
I also gave her sister, another Polynesian bloke and a black guy a real good whippin!!!
(It's the Leather Belt in Aussie Biff, you see  Wink)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print