Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
has something gone weirdo (Read 1301 times)
Jasin

Re: has something gone weirdo
Reply #15 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 9:28pm

You guys talk about HOMO-SEXUALITY as if its a derogatory, non-respectable act that doesn't deserve 'equality' and the right to be considered 'normal'.

Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: has something gone weirdo
Reply #16 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 2:59pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 2:09pm:
cods wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 11:54am:
thats sad agnes....nothing like being a worrier its very stressful and not a lot you can do about it....am I presuming right  he drives himself that distance?????sounds like not a good idea....a train or bus would be better.....he may be eligible for free travel..

Yes he drives cods- he still likes his freedoms- he wont set foot on a plane and wont be persuaded either- that highway is kinda scary these days-  young fella from here found himself in a shoot out one day- a bloke behind him started shooting at him on the highway- just because- he is lucky to be alive- he was driving too slow apparently the guy said- insanity- but then there are the sheer amount of road trains as well and I have done that drive many times- but not anymore - he should just go by bus- but he is very stubborn- i try to take care of him but he wont let anyone help him

its very much a mans thing agnes  being STUBBORN

I do hope gordy is paying attention... Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print