Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
She Knows the Narrative... (Read 10081 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: She Knows the Narrative...
Reply #60 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 2:32pm

If the muslim senator is so worried about treatment of black people why doesn't she  get on her high horse about how the muslims murdered millions of black males (children through to adult) with the trauma caused by total castration (eunuchs)?

It's estimated that up to 80% of the millions of black males butchered in this way died from the horrific total amputation of the penis and scrotum.

Why doesn't she complain about the millions of part black infants murdered by muslims who killed the babies of their black concubines?

Leftards and muslims what a combination.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 2:33pm

Another Green lunatic, just what we need... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #62 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:44pm

moses wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Bojack Horseman Reply #54 - Today at 1:32pm

Quote:
I'm happy to give back my land through native title.

Some extracts from:

Native Title recognises that Aboriginal people have rights and interests in their lands and waters through their traditional laws and customs; Native title recognises that Indigenous people have traditional rights to speak for country; but native title does not provide Indigenous people with ownership of the land or stop development like land rights under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act does

Native title is not a new type of land grant but a common law right that pre-dates the European settlement of Australia.

The Mabo judgment found that a native title to land existed in 1788 and may continue to exist provided it has not been extinguished by subsequent acts of government and provided Indigenous groups continue to observe their traditional laws and customs.

What rights do you get from native title?

Many native title claims are for shared rights to the land with other people who also have an interest in the land. Recognition of native title may give Indigenous people the right to hold ceremony, gather bush tucker or have a say on what development can happen on the land. Examples of native title rights:

So broadly speaking Bojack you're not gong to give anything back are you?

Because:

1/. Native title does not provide Indigenous people with ownership of the land

2/. Native title may have been extinguished in the past by acts of government and indigenous people must show continuous use of the land

3/. Native title would probably best be described as a shared interest in the land not ownership.

Why go on about it if you're not fair dinkum?

Then why is the 'government' handing Aboriginals the tools to create no-go areas for anyone else - if they don't actually own the land?  Ayers Rock ... Mt Warning.. just a couple of prime spots  and big attractions... funny how that works...

Say, bro - is dat a Whitey Proof Fence yo' got dere?  No 'scrimination if you jes' keep Whartey out!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:44pm:
moses wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Bojack Horseman Reply #54 - Today at 1:32pm

Quote:
I'm happy to give back my land through native title.

Some extracts from:

Native Title recognises that Aboriginal people have rights and interests in their lands and waters through their traditional laws and customs; Native title recognises that Indigenous people have traditional rights to speak for country; but native title does not provide Indigenous people with ownership of the land or stop development like land rights under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act does

Native title is not a new type of land grant but a common law right that pre-dates the European settlement of Australia.

The Mabo judgment found that a native title to land existed in 1788 and may continue to exist provided it has not been extinguished by subsequent acts of government and provided Indigenous groups continue to observe their traditional laws and customs.

What rights do you get from native title?

Many native title claims are for shared rights to the land with other people who also have an interest in the land. Recognition of native title may give Indigenous people the right to hold ceremony, gather bush tucker or have a say on what development can happen on the land. Examples of native title rights:

So broadly speaking Bojack you're not gong to give anything back are you?

Because:

1/. Native title does not provide Indigenous people with ownership of the land

2/. Native title may have been extinguished in the past by acts of government and indigenous people must show continuous use of the land

3/. Native title would probably best be described as a shared interest in the land not ownership.

Why go on about it if you're not fair dinkum?

Then why is the 'government' handing Aboriginals the tools to create no-go areas for anyone else - if they don't actually own the land?  Ayers Rock ... Mt Warning.. just a couple of prime spots  and big attractions... funny how that works...

Say, bro - is dat a Whitey Proof Fence yo' got dere?  No 'scrimination if you jes' keep Whartey out!

Yep.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #64 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 6:11am

freediver wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 7:19am:
What if people want to be homeless?

People that want to be homeless (jasin?) can be homeless. I doubt theres many of those though. Especially the middle aged women that seem to be making up a large proportion of the stats.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 8:07am

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
The only thing missing in her speech was "Final Solution" - final solution for the invaders

Better backtrack on that statement B.

Aborigines: The First Out of Africa, the First in Asia and Australia

New research in the journal Science presents a number of firsts for Aboriginal Australians.

The first genome analysis of an Aborigine reveals that these early Australians took part in the first human migration out of Africa. They were the first to arrive in Asia some 70,000 years ago, roaming the area at least 24,000 years before the ancestors of present-day Europeans and Asians. They were also the first to live in Australia, according to DNA results of a 90-year-old hair sample of a young man that link Aborigines to the first inhabitants of this part of the world about 50,000 years ago.

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/food/main%20rasmussen2HR.jpg

Seems like the first to 'invade' this big land known as Australia were Aborigines. Facts sure do weaken the 'white invasion' myth.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:05am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 1:32pm:
cods wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 1:24pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 12:16pm:
cods wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 12:04pm:
what was the question again?.....strewth I thought aussie was the only one.. Sad Sad

What was the difference between colonising and invading when you don't acknowledge the presence or rights of the inhabitants already there

invasion... POLAND>FRANCE.

On September 1, 1939, the German army under Adolf Hitler launched an invasion of Poland that triggered the start of World War II (though by 1939 Japan and China were already at war). The battle for Poland only lasted about a month before a Nazi victory. But the invasion plunged the world into a war that would continue for almost six years and claim the lives of tens of millions of people.

colonisation..

I do not think Cpt Cooks discovery and Landing  was any more violent or different to the Pilgrim Fathers landing at Plymouth Massachusetts..

mistakes  I am sure  many were made....land had no titles in those days  and as I wasnt privy to what happened back then... I cant say what was right and what was wrong...

now  when are you handing over the land you have that YOU prefer to claim was STOLEN..

I am sure we can arrange a proper ceremony...

so you will go down in the history books..

So the difference is level of violence? Many Aboriginals were shot. It may not have been declared war but the actual taking over of land without regard to the original inhabitants is much the same.  but in answer to your question. I'm happy to give back my land through native title.

seriously   but  never mind..

I could ask how many did Capt Cook kill..but I cant be bothered..

as for you handing over your land..

though native title.....and if they want your holdings on that land....hilarious....they will ask you to leave  or charge you to live there...... or camp in your lounge room...maybe light a fire or two...

ooops btw do you think that will satisfy them? or do you think they will want more... as invasions is a word that will never go away....once you accept  that is what it was..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:10am

Grendel wrote on Aug 28th, 2018 at 2:33pm:

we have seen the outcome of agreeing  there was a STOLEN GENERATION....the word stolen  being the PRIME purpose of the agitation....

well I hardly call it a success....seeing as more and more aboriginal children are suffering...but I am sure bojack  finds that acceptable.....

now we have the STOLEN LAND issue..... lets face it no one   and I mean NO ONE can take it with them..

therefore the land belongs to NO ONE..

the quicker we all agree on that the quicker we may find a way to live together happily ..

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:43am

there was no STOLEN and it wasn't a GENERATION...

more lies from the PC Left and their victimhood victims

clearly since even aboriginals say they don't own the land they "belong" land then they never owned it in any sense legal or otherwise.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #69 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:45am

Grendel wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:43am:

Well they weren't returned and it wasn't just one, so what do we call it.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #70 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:46am

cods wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:10am:

we have seen the outcome of agreeing  there was a STOLEN GENERATION....the word stolen  being the PRIME purpose of the agitation....

well I hardly call it a success....seeing as more and more aboriginal children are suffering...but I am sure bojack  finds that acceptable.....

now we have the STOLEN LAND issue..... lets face it no one   and I mean NO ONE can take it with them..

the quicker we all agree on that the quicker we may find a way to live together happily ..

Cheers for that stupidity. Where did I say I suggest that people suffer.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:48am

clearly since even aboriginals say they don't own the land they "belong" land then they never owned it in any sense legal or otherwise.

Oh, they were stolen alright.

No surprise that you're defending such behaviour, though.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 10:02am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:46am:
cods wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:10am:

Cheers for that stupidity. Where did I say I suggest that people suffer.

so you will be taking any land   you havent dedicated to MABO with you when you leave us... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

as you seem to suggest   its a stoooopid idea....to think you CANT take it with you.. Sad Sad

you sure your not a clone of aussie?>...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 10:05am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:48am:

I am sure a lot was wrong in those times  and I hate anyone making it a political football...

my point was has it helped our friends  that we stopped. STEALING THE CHILDREN ?

what I read now is n o one is game to remove an aboriginal child  for a very bad situation....

is that a good thing do you think?....

what is the answer?  do you have one?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 10:12am

cods wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 10:05am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 29th, 2018 at 9:48am:

I am sure a lot was wrong in those times  and I hate anyone making it a political football...

my point was has it helped our friends  that we stopped. STEALING THE CHILDREN ?

what I read now is n o one is game to remove an aboriginal child  for a very bad situation....

is that a good thing do you think?....

what is the answer?  do you have one?

I'm not sure what you read is true.

"It took another 10 years after the report just to get a formal government apology to the stolen generations (the subject of one of the recommendations).

"As much as prime minister Kevin Rudd’s words were eloquent, they were ultimately meaningless; the number of Aboriginal children in out-of-home care has more than doubled since his apology.

"That brings us to where we are now: with well over 17,000 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children currently removed from their homes by statutory authorities.

"Modelling by the Family Matters campaign shows that this number will more than triple by 2036 if we keep doing things the same way."

Removing Aboriginal children from their families has failed. There is another way

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print