Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: hard times
Reply #45 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
cods wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
I just looked at Monk's site again with a proxy IP.

Monk called me the C word again.

thats what I mean bobby....that type of language isnt for me...

wouldnt it be good if they could put an embargo on both sites  so neither site could talk about the other...or its members....

I dont particularly want to talk about them or too them ...I have not the slightest interest  to be honest.

and if monk erased me from his site....they could get on and forget about me... Smiley Smiley

its just a thought.

agnes does keep popping in over there likewise yourself bobs  as we know monk watches like a hawk....how he has time to do that I will never know....but to each his own...

maybe an addiction... a need to know everything thats going on....

anyway  how about we carry on as if they do not exist?????...

do you think that will work??.. Grin Grin Grin

Hi Cods,
it's good to know what other people are saying behind your back.
It's still worth logging on once a week to Monk's place using a proxy - just to see.

I found my way into the secret room that is not supossed to exist Bobby- and I saw my name there bandied about with  the C word attached to it but mostly by Monka and  Mothra- he calls all women Cs- mothra as well- all of us- and I mean ALL of us- he is disgusting and senile

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #46 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 7:49pm

cods wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:01am:
Agnes wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 9:23pm:
cods mothra has been told to say something nice to you so this is for you- kind of stupid considering she has been saying viles things about you for such a long time so it has to be  forced declaration issued to her by Monk-there is NO SORRY in all of that - for the all the busive things she has said about you and the all the threads she has started rubbishing you into the ground- nasty peice of work- beware of scorpians crossing the river

"Dear Cods,

I don't hate you. I don't hate anybody. I don't even come close to hating anybody.

I feel very sorry for you however. And i find your blatant hypocrisy hard to reconcile. As in, how you can't see it at all.

It's you that hates me, remember?

Kind Regards, Mothra"

see how sincere was that ? and she feels very sorry for you and your are blatant hyporite all  in the same breath - a back handed slap in the face LOL- she takes the www so seriously- medusa and all those snakes is invading  her membrane

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

dear mothra...

Dear Cods,

I don't hate you. I don't hate anybody. I don't even come close to hating anybody.

I feel very sorry for you however. And i find your blatant hypocrisy hard to reconcile. As in, how you can't see it at all.

It's you that hates me, remember?

Kind Regards, Mothra.

DITTO..

agnes can you find where I said I HATE MOTHRA?....

huhumm  on ozpol   because I wouldnt want you to break PA rules....and get banned for life....

its ok to call someone vicious over and over again though isnt it?....with never an example... just stunning HATEFUL words...but that ok isnt it agnes  Smiley... we have to accept everything thats spat at us....and never dare respond....just have to suck up the vicious comments    

on giving this second thoughts agnes..

I am so glad she doesnt HATE me.. Roll Eyes

imagine what I would cop if she did... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wouldnt worry cods what else can it say-she has been banished from Ozpol and  her boyfriends and is missing the late nighter banter where she gets to talk about herself for miles of thread drunk and hanging off her stool-Monks very boring like that- he is not getting the message- she is not dealing with the rejection very well- her bitterness emanates from the sand pit NO NONE wants her here- she is a viper - I bet she dreams about snakes constantly-  Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 7:56pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #47 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:16pm

monk:

"Agnes, cods will forever poison you against me and my fine forum. That is because she fears being alone. You are the only person on 3 (4? counting Naffy’s attempt?) who will put up with her whiny self. She is continually poisoning you against posting here. Cut her loose, like she will you when she finds someone else to latch onto!"

After the way you have treated me-?  you banned me to get Mothra back- unforgiveable and nothing what ever to do with cods and everything to do with you Angry
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:33pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:21pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 7:34pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
cods wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
I just looked at Monk's site again with a proxy IP.

Monk called me the C word again.

thats what I mean bobby....that type of language isnt for me...

wouldnt it be good if they could put an embargo on both sites  so neither site could talk about the other...or its members....

I dont particularly want to talk about them or too them ...I have not the slightest interest  to be honest.

and if monk erased me from his site....they could get on and forget about me... Smiley Smiley

its just a thought.

agnes does keep popping in over there likewise yourself bobs  as we know monk watches like a hawk....how he has time to do that I will never know....but to each his own...

maybe an addiction... a need to know everything thats going on....

anyway  how about we carry on as if they do not exist?????...

do you think that will work??.. Grin Grin Grin

Hi Cods,
it's good to know what other people are saying behind your back.
It's still worth logging on once a week to Monk's place using a proxy - just to see.

I found my way into the secret room that is not supossed to exist Bobby- and I saw my name there bandied about with  the C word attached to it but mostly by Monka and  Mothra- he calls all women Cs- mothra as well- all of us- and I mean ALL of us- he is disgusting and senile

Homo forums like Monk's usually are very misogynistic.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #49 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:42pm

every so called man over there is anti women- they pretend to give a shiit- the masks slips often

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:10pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:16pm:
monk:

"Agnes, cods will forever poison you against me and my fine forum. That is because she fears being alone. You are the only person on 3 (4? counting Naffy’s attempt?) who will put up with her whiny self. She is continually poisoning you against posting here. Cut her loose, like she will you when she finds someone else to latch onto!"

After the way you have treated me-?  you banned me to get Mothra back- unforgiveable and nothing what ever to do with cods and everything to do with you Angry

what thread was that from agnes??>..lol

he spoent a long time turning me against you and anyone from PA....a looooog time.. he is a very very bitter person....I wonder who infected who..

aussie him or monk aussie??..

they both hold enormous grudges if you dont do as they command...

monk especially    no wonder hes lonely. good job dogs dont ask questions isnt it?

I dont wish him any ill though...

I feel sorry for people like that   they just build up this hate towards anyone that disagrees with them....its actually quite alarming....but I know hw live in SA   so no worries there......

there is a program coming on called the most EVIL CITY IN AUSTRALIA>.

my money is on Adelaide??..what do you think agnes.? 

does monk live anywhere near Adelaide..???

he does have an awful lot of bitterness  and a very unforgiving nature.. maybe its the water down there.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just sayin!

and as mentioned he has not the slightest respect for women... Sad Sad Sad not healthy at all.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:19pm

I'll take that silly stuff at The Tavern as a 'yes.'

So did you register there cods.  Surely you must have done to support your good mate, the doxxing Neferti?

Yes?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

wouldnt you like to know pet??..

btw  how come its ok fro you to dem and neferty delete something  you claim is you/or yours..at her forum or you will report her to her host..

yet I am not allowed to ask to be deleted at monks..

because its ok for you to keep me there against my will..

maybe I will ask monks host what they think.... it is ok to hang on to members just to make your site look better/bigger than it is...

sort of cheating really....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #52 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:07am

cods wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:10pm:
Agnes wrote on Sep 6th, 2018 at 8:16pm:
monk:

what thread was that from agnes??>..lol
wasnt from a thread cods- when they begged to get mothra back the moment she logged in he locked me out- no doubt because mothra insisted he must get ri do me or  she wouldnt come back and she calls me a wimp LOL she can dish it out but can't take some of her own medicine- she can dish it out for months in the sandoit but the moment I got in there with her she folded[/b]

he spent a long time turning me against you and anyone from PA....a looooog time.. he is a very very bitter person....I wonder who infected who..
well my hunch was completely correct then because I suspected he was doing exactly that he is an evil nasty old man who has done his best to divide and conquer- with no success- must really hurt him???

aussie him or monk aussie??..

they both hold enormous grudges if you dont do as they command...
have always known that

monk especially    no wonder hes lonely. good job dogs dont ask questions isnt it?
poor demi- i would hate to think

I dont wish him any ill though...

I feel sorry for people like that   they just build up this hate towards anyone that disagrees with them....its actually quite alarming....but I know how live in SA   so no worries there......
why feels sorry- he and mothra are both sick and should shack up together
there is a program coming on called the most EVIL CITY IN AUSTRALIA>.

my money is on Adelaide??..what do you think agnes.? 
I think you could be right- its ok I dont live there monk lives in Adelaide - Shocked
does monk live anywhere near Adelaide..???
yes in adelaide

he does have an awful lot of bitterness  and a very unforgiving nature.. maybe its the water down there.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

very true

just sayin!

and as mentioned he has not the slightest respect for women... Sad Sad Sad not healthy at all.
none what ever

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 8:03am

well agnes     you seriously have to give some thought to
what monk will do to you.... just because you dont dump on me..he is sending signals....cods is bad in fact probably "evil" even though I dont live in Adelaide... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

stay away from her agnes an d you will always be my pal....be friends and I will sook mothra on to you without her leash....well something like that.. Wink Wink

I dont know what I will do  but he has suddenly got his claws into myself..I thought cods week was last week....

oh well.  it doesn look like I will be crowned Queen of the Forums  this year...

it was close last year  but monk always gets over the line....

I think the voting is fixed   but he will accuse me of whingeing  if I bring it up...

try and steer clear of me agnes   unless you wish to end up in the trash bin with myself....he can be so cruel.. Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #54 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:46pm

I have posted in Monks sandpit an have made my self clear I believe- the 2 trolls will dine out on that post for days- they make us feel unwelcome so that we wont go there and try to post- its obvious what they are doing - but while admin are there supporting that behaviour we woud be crazy to even consider it- if either of them had somewhere esle they could post- they woudnt be there for a single second longer- we both know that- he has his captives there- and so they will drag him down

I want to know how you get banned by the most patient tolerant person on the internet- FD- wow -
its a first- monk is trigger happy but toward the ppl who have supported him most over the years- I dont get that brutal attitude and lack of loyalty- but I have got it now- bye bye Monk- I wont listen to the rubbish they say about you cods because I know its pure crap!

I dont want to be friends with someone like that - no integrity- and angry old man who would sell his soul for 50c

Aussie released the contents of last nights curry over there- his turds worth -  omfg- its relentless isnt it?
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2018 at 12:55pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 2:17pm

I can think of a much better way to spend my day agnes...

and sorry but it doesnt include another site...

I think I have mentioned it before  if "you stick your head in the lions den"....

expect the worst..

I think bobbys complaint has drifted on to you..

he thinks he can cure aussie.... Smiley Smiley

and you think things will change over there....     just for you! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it aint going to happen

I am a prophet I can see the future.... Wink Wink

try to just get along with just ozpol and PA....I dont know if you belong to nefs place  but why not give it a go.?...

you fret too much about monks site.. I am not sure whats going on with you....monk offered an invitation but nobody else did....

so its not hard to figure it all out....

to put it bluntly agnes you are your own worst enemy..

you go in there  and expect them to be tolerant and nice... after all thats gone on over the years, and is STILL GOING ON ....

grow up agnes....

either get used to what they say..

or back off  and leave them to it...

I promise you they are not going to be NICE to you..

and put the past in the past....

I dont know whats wrong with ozpol to be honest... why are you not satisfied here???????....

its got  far more boards for you to get involved in

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #56 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 2:23pm

Time for a musical interlude.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 2:44pm

I think its more interesting talking about

WHEN WILL GWEG BE BACK..

at least we miss his amazing input... Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #58 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:06pm

cods wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 2:44pm:
I think its more interesting talking about

WHEN WILL GWEG BE BACK..

at least we miss his amazing input... Smiley Smiley

lololol

he has only been gone 6 days so its early days yet- and yes Gwegs illuminating posts are missed already- come back gweggyyy-    Tongue Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:09pm

it seems longer...

yes come back gweg

we would not have known he was spitting the dummy had aussie not let the cat out of the bag..

for all we know he is in Hawaii drinking up a storm..

in between   Hula lessons....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print