Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: hard times
Reply #15 - Aug 25th, 2018 at 7:50pm

babs wrote on Aug 25th, 2018 at 7:16pm:
cods wrote on Aug 25th, 2018 at 10:37am:
maybe get agnes to delete that bobby....   do we seriously need to perpetuate the obscenities.?

done

That example of a normal post on Monk's forum is still there.

IP Logged

babs

Reply #16 - Aug 25th, 2018 at 7:53pm

gone now

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Aug 25th, 2018 at 7:56pm

babs wrote on Aug 25th, 2018 at 7:53pm:
gone now

That's for the best -
what a horrible forum he runs  -
it's full of sickos.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 12:41am

and thickos- both getting banned in one day lol

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 10:58pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 12:41am:

And I take it you want no more of those sickening and depraved screen shots of posts from Monk's forum?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 11:15pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 10:58pm:

And I take it you want no more of those sickening and depraved screen shots of posts from Monk's forum?

depraved no Bobby- ? we can do much better than that-  Wink

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 11:48pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 11:15pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 10:58pm:

depraved no Bobby- ? we can do much better than that-  Wink

depraved
dɪˈpreɪvd/
adjective
adjective: depraved

morally corrupt; wicked.
    "he was a depraved lecher"
    synonyms:      corrupt, corrupted, perverted, deviant, degenerate, debased, degraded, immoral, unprincipled, reprobate; debauched, dissolute, profligate, lewd, licentious, lascivious, lecherous, lustful, prurient, obscene, indecent, libertine, sordid;
    wicked, sinful, vile, base, iniquitous, nefarious, criminal, vicious, brutal;
    informalwarped, twisted, pervy, sick, sicko
    "a depraved father abused his two young daughters"

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:49am

yet agnes you keep renewing your membership over there??>.. I dont understand!  I am doing my best to get removed from their membership and you seem to have more than one listed over there.....

why do you keep setting yourself up??? 

you know they will never welcome you...

and monk lets you in   because he knows the attack posts will increase.....dont forget he is counting. Wink Wink

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:25pm

cods wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:49am:
yet agnes you keep renewing your membership over there??>.. I dont understand!  I am doing my best to get removed from their membership and you seem to have more than one listed over there.....

why do you keep setting yourself up??? 

you know they will never welcome you...

and monk lets you in   because he knows the attack posts will increase.....dont forget he is counting. Wink Wink

I well aware I winever be welsomed there cods but I have always thought there is some good in pp- deep down but it looks like there is none at that place- I have tried to get monk to treat me as an equal but I give up- it wont happen- and I kow he uses me to stir things up a bit and the all critical post count- and the ony thing that will happen to me is the flesh loving dragon will inflict a deadly wound on at some point- because her saliva is full of filthy bacteria- she actively persued Lisa Jones for years because Lisa bested her in online pursuit of men- its sick- its an incel at best

anyway dont worry about me- I just see it as place where weirdos on the internet can spew forth their bile -and get in a few free hits- irl they are cowards and would never ever say it to your face- they have emails their that is all- I never go back to my emails once I have signed up somewhere - Monk was dumb enough to tell me where he lived and yet I have never offerred such to him- because well the stalking thing- he has form and I have seen the evidence that they actively stalk ppl with my own eyes-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 2:55pm

ok  if you want to mix with weirdos  I guess thats your prerogative...... you could just hang out in there just to annoy..sooner or later they may get sick of saying the same old same old?....you know, telling you  how sick you are?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes noice people do keep saying that dont they?....I wonder if thats what Professional Mental Health workers  are trained to tell people these days....

oh btw.. you do know you have mental  issues dont you..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

its so cute the way they follow each other around agreeing to everything......

can we guess pinkeye/emma is wasting her time... what else would they talk about if they didnt have you and me agnes..... Smiley

I can only guess  what they would do to me  if I ever stuck my head in.......lucky me I am not as game as you agnes..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #25 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:03pm

cods wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 2:55pm:
ok  if you want to mix with weirdos  I guess thats your prerogative...... you could just hang out in there just to annoy..sooner or later they may get sick of saying the same old same old?....you know, telling you  how sick you are?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes noice people do keep saying that dont they?....I wonder if thats what Professional Mental Health workers  are trained to tell people these days....

oh btw.. you do know you have mental  issues dont you..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

its so cute the way they follow each other around agreeing to everything......

can we guess pinkeye/emma is wasting her time... what else would they talk about if they didnt have you and me agnes..... Smiley

I can only guess  what they would do to me  if I ever stuck my head in.......lucky me I am not as game as you agnes..

probably the only person I have time for there is pinkeye- a decent sane human

but as for mothhag and smith and Monk well its kinda like this

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:41pm

good for you agnes.. she treats me the same way as mothra does   so nuff said..

yes aussie  quite true I did say I would never stick m y head in PA...but mantra urged me to join.....she assured me the place was in good hands   skippy...and then sn....and you were there.... Roll Eyes.. well you were....

so I joined... sn  made me welcome...and no one attacked me if you exclude IQ... who got back as much as he gave....

now I happen to know at least 4 main characters at monks place hate my guts.....I dont think the boss man will upset them  by protecting me..... do you?...

and thats what it would come down too  and well you know it....look at agness reception... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:36pm

I just looked at Monk's site again with a proxy IP.

Monk called me the C word again.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:56pm

cods wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:41pm:
good for you agnes.. she treats me the same way as mothra does   so nuff said..

yes aussie  quite true I did say I would never stick m y head in PA...but mantra urged me to join.....she assured me the place was in good hands   skippy...and then sn....and you were there.... Roll Eyes.. well you were....

so I joined... sn  made me welcome...and no one attacked me if you exclude IQ... who got back as much as he gave....

now I happen to know at least 4 main characters at monks place hate my guts.....I dont think the boss man will upset them  by protecting me..... do you?...

and thats what it would come down too  and well you know it....look at agness reception... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

- Monk will never protect anyone - that is my problem with him- not even you even though he knows you as well as he knows me inspite of that harpy who tries to discredit me at every given opportunity ( she is trying to poison him against us)- he doesnt undertand the dynamics of relationships- he is one of the trolls worse than deepthought- he doesnt are about his own site- or good ppl

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 5:38pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
I just looked at Monk's site again with a proxy IP.

Monk called me the C word again.

thats what I mean bobby....that type of language isnt for me...

wouldnt it be good if they could put an embargo on both sites  so neither site could talk about the other...or its members....

I dont particularly want to talk about them or too them ...I have not the slightest interest  to be honest.

and if monk erased me from his site....they could get on and forget about me... Smiley Smiley

its just a thought.

agnes does keep popping in over there likewise yourself bobs  as we know monk watches like a hawk....how he has time to do that I will never know....but to each his own...

maybe an addiction... a need to know everything thats going on....

anyway  how about we carry on as if they do not exist?????...

do you think that will work??.. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print