Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Another muzlim goes berserk (Read 4522 times)
Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another muzlim goes berserk
Reply #30 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:15pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Deja vu.

Gregg has previously linked to an article and asserted a Christian atrocity, the linked article made no mention of the persons religion nor did it state any religious motive or any ideology and nor could Gregg substantiate his assertion.

Gregg is an apologist buggerwit.  Cool

au contraire

I make no apologies whatsoever for the woman.

She did a truly awful thing.

Don't you think?

I think you won't substantiate why the accusation of a Christian mass murder is justified and I think you are a trolling buggerwit.

That's what I think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:30pm

You had better go and try to dig something up Greg or this could go into the incitement category.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Secret Wars wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:15pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Deja vu.

Gregg has previously linked to an article and asserted a Christian atrocity, the linked article made no mention of the persons religion nor did it state any religious motive or any ideology and nor could Gregg substantiate his assertion.

Gregg is an apologist buggerwit.  Cool

au contraire

I make no apologies whatsoever for the woman.

She did a truly awful thing.

Don't you think?

I think you won't substantiate why the accusation of a Christian mass murder is justified and I think you are a trolling buggerwit.

That's what I think.

Killing four or more people in a short period of time is classified as mass murder.

I'm almost certain.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #33 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 7:49am

Here's another one:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-46147581

This is not about social grievances, it is the inherent contagion of the Koran, which clearly directs Muzlims to kill those who are not followers of Mohamed. Ooops! I just blasphemed, for which several government, recognised by the saintly UN, would condemn me to prison or death. Clearly, we do not need more Muzlims in this country.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:15pm

Bourke street attacks: Prime Minister says 'extremist Islam' is biggest threat

12:45pm Nov 10, 2018

Well it's finally starting to sink in islamic religious terrorism is our greatest threat.

Now all we need is for someone to have the balls to call muslims out, have them own their terrorism problem and purge the evil in the qur'an which causes and motivates the depravity of islamic extremism.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:35pm

Bourke street attacks: Prime Minister says 'extremist Christianity' is biggest threat12:45pm Nov 10, 2018

Well it's finally starting to sink in Christian religious terrorism is our greatest threat.

Now all we need is for someone to have the balls to call Christians out, have them own their terrorism problem and purge the evil in the Bible which causes and motivates the depravity of Christian extremism.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:35pm:
Bourke street attacks: Prime Minister says 'extremist Christianity' is biggest threat12:45pm Nov 10, 2018

Well it's finally starting to sink in Christian religious terrorism is our greatest threat.

Now all we need is for someone to have the balls to call Christians out, have them own their terrorism problem and purge the evil in the Bible which causes and motivates the depravity of Christian extremism.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What's that got to do with Muslim attacks in Melbourne?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:58pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:53pm:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What's that got to do with Muslim attacks in Melbourne?

Reflex apologism?  Brian feels compelled to say something but he has pledged that he cannot criticise Islam so that was his solution.   Cheesy

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:59pm

@ Reply #35 - Today at 4:35pm

Let's get it straight forkey tongue.

Can you back up your post which states that our Prime Minister has said that Christians are the main terrorist threat in Australia?

I call your bluff I say that you're lying once again.

I say that you are deliberately defaming our Prime Minister.

I say that you are deliberately defaming Christians.

Failure on your part to verify your false claims gives me the unreserved right to refer to you as lying scum.
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:05pm by moses »  

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #39 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:58pm

It really doesn't matter how Brian Ross (a lah-de-dah-doctor of divinity) tries to spin it, the unfortunate fact is that the government, once again, repeats the same stale platitudes that all Western government puke up after a Muzlum atrocity. They will do nothing about the Muzlum Problem.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 6:57pm

issuevoter wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
It really doesn't matter how Brian Ross (a lah-de-dah-doctor of divinity) tries to spin it, the unfortunate fact is that the government, once again, repeats the same stale platitudes that all Western government puke up after a Muzlum atrocity. They will do nothing about the Muzlum Problem.

"A 28-year-old Marine Corps veteran opened fire in a country music bar packed with college students in California overnight, killing 12 people including a police officer who exchanged shots with the gunman, authorities."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 3:49pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Good to see Turd 1 and Turd 2 (The Turds of Perth) working together to lie, distort and mislead.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:51pm

Frank wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 3:49pm:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Good to see Turd 1 and Turd 2 (The Turds of Perth) working together to lie, distort and mislead.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Did you say anything useful or ontopic, Soren?  No, it doesn't appear so.  Run along, I can hear your child-minder calling you back to the little kiddies' playground.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 5:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:51pm:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Did you say anything useful or ontopic, Soren? 

Yes, lifted the toilet paper on you (two?)....

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 6:25pm

Frank wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 4:51pm:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Did you say anything useful or ontopic, Soren? 

Yes, lifted the toilet paper on you (two?)....

"Soren?  Soren?  Soren!  Stop that immediately!  You filthy little boy!  Off back to the little kiddies' playground with you!"  *SMACK*   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print