cods whinge thread.. (Read 25039 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: cods whinge thread..
Reply #195 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 5:43pm

do not expect me to believe you...

I DEMAND YOU CLOSE MY MEMBERSHIP....

I have every right to ask that...and you have no right to deny it..

there is nothing in the rules that says my ID belongs to monk to do with as he likes...

I DEMAND SOMEONE DELETE MY MEMBERSHIP..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #196 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 6:18pm

stop stressing over it cods   ( they are sad pathetic and playing games with you)- everytime you do you give aussie a deep thrill lhe loves ihe power trip you see- anyway my very short run has come to another dissapointing end- nothing changes there- mothra telling me how proud she is of her conduct  (  abusing  members )- she only hangs around trying to get herself a man and she isnt fussy who either- Set or AiA -  shes isnt getting any - she chases any man ( well smith is there but she doesnt see the mighty mouse as a contender) she isnt fussy who it is- just kinda sad and very very  needy-

They woudnt have the guts to turn up where you are- you have big men who protect you- they wouldnt have the balls- dont worry about these 2 old men they are not a threat-
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:23pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #197 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:37pm

cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 5:43pm:
do not expect me to believe you...

You should, because I am right, and  I do not lie.

Quote:
I DEMAND YOU CLOSE MY MEMBERSHIP....

Noted.

Quote:
I have every right to ask that...and you have no right to deny it..

Yes I do cods.  Try telling FD to delete your account here.  Many have and he is right to ignore the demand.

Quote:
there is nothing in the rules that says my ID belongs to monk to do with as he likes...

Correct.  But.....not deleting your account ensures it is kept safe, and no-one can imp it.

Quote:
I DEMAND SOMEONE DELETE MY MEMBERSHIP..

Try hitting the keys harder.  That should do it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #198 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:39pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
stop stressing over it cods   ( they are sad pathetic and playing games with you)- everytime you do you give aussie a deep thrill lhe loves ihe power trip you see- anyway my very short run has come to another dissapointing end- nothing changes there- mothra telling me how proud she is of her conduct  (  abusing  members )- she only hangs around trying to get herself a man and she isnt fussy who either- Set or AiA -  shes isnt getting any - she chases any man ( well smith is there but she doesnt see the mighty mouse as a contender) she isnt fussy who it is- just kinda sad and very very  needy-

They woudnt have the guts to turn up where you are- you have big men who protect you- they wouldnt have the balls- dont worry about these 2 old men they are not a threat-

I'll ignore the rest of that silly post....but where is it that you say 'They woudnt have the guts to turn up where you are?'

Huh

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #199 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:49pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:39pm:

I'll ignore the rest of that silly post....but where is it that you say 'They woudnt have the guts to turn up where you are?'

Huh

Grin
aussie cant even read straight-
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2018 at 9:28pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #200 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:58pm

What is that bullshit about "where you are," Agnes?  Other than Canberra (where cods has told us all she lives) how could anyone be where cods is?

Just more crap ~ hysterical, neurotic beat up crap.

Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #201 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 8:10pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:58pm:
What is that bullshit about "where you are," Agnes?  Other than Canberra (where cods has told us all she lives) how could anyone be where cods is?

Angry

you are going senile arsie- i never said that idiot- re read and say sorry- dimwitty

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #202 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 9:02pm

So.....what exactly did you mean with this:

Quote:
They woudnt have the guts to turn up where you are

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #203 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 9:12pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 7:58pm:

Angry

Aussie,
are you being a bully -
beating up my girls?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:21am

why would they want names on their membership that are never used??????....

I have no proof  my private details  are safe....

they are bringing in laws now to protect people who use the internet......so I will have to do some research.....maybe I can dob him in.. as he claimed I had sold my soul to the devil when I signed up as a member there..all those years ago.....and I am sure a lot of people do that   and then change their minds....

aussie claims fd will not release people when they ask....

I will have to start a thread on that    as this is starting to worry me... I find it creepy  and extremely unpleasant  someone will not comply with your wishes..

its just a straight forward request..

agnes I have no idea why you wish to belong there.. I seriously dont.....but I guess you have a reason

it looks like  masochism   lol   a person who enjoys PAIN..... Grin Grin Grin

sorry but it isnt as if the conversations over there are riveting...even oz barely posts there.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:22am

oz thinks he has agnes in the witness box...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

hysterical.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #206 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:30pm

the defunct broken down ozpol lawyer lol good old perry    Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 2:45pm

once an interrogator always an interrogator.. Wink Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 1:33pm

I am fast getting where I cant breath sometimes...reading the callousness of some members here...

to talk about another family being blown away   3 tiny children  with not a hope in hell....breaks my heart   I am shocked we do not seem to be doing more as this happens more and more in our small society..

and yet even here not many seem to care!!!! are you getting immune to whats going on???>...

you seem more shocked with Serena...or the Bulldogs.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont see those threads getting  turned into a <MUSLIM bitch fight......

but the serious growing murderous happenings   in our country in our suburbs  ... where nobody wants for anything.......

what has happened to our empathy 

now all we get is...

what can we do about it??>..

no anger. no frustration at a system  that seems to favour the villains...

here read this... its barbaric.

e was sentenced in the Supreme Court last week and The Courier-Mail can only now reveal the shocking detail of his crimes after the suppression order was lifted. Little Mason, just eight weeks shy of his second birthday, died a slow and painful death as his stepdad callously watched on, refusing to get medical help in the days after he struck the boy hard enough to perforate his intestines in June 2016.

For days, O’Sullivan did nothing as Mason’s organs shut down, ignoring his blood-soaked nappies, fever and distended stomach, while yelling at him to “shut up” when he cried in pain and vomited.

Days after inflicting the fatal injury to 22-month-old Mason in June 2016, the toddler who lived a life of “neglect, pain and misery”, died alone on the floor of O’Sullivan’s bedroom, wrapped in a towel and covered in vomit.

An autopsy revealed his tiny body was covered with injuries.

xxxxxx

his sentence 
6 years.
..  Angry Angry

this is by the same Judge Catherine Holmes....who also down graded Gerard Baden Clays sentence from murder to manslaughter... Angry Angry

I hope I never come across this judge.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print