Ask a muslim (Read 7297 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Ask a muslim
Reply #75 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 5:24pm

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
Ajax if you are incapable of understanding any of this yourself, how do you decide which are the crackpot theories and which are legit?

It's drawn from a hat with  sign on it saying 'Soft Edges'....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #76 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 6:08pm

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
Ajax if you are incapable of understanding any of this yourself, how do you decide which are the crackpot theories and which are legit?

Which one are you FD.....?!?!?........... Kiss

If the buildings were demolished all the demonizing of muslims is just hot air and I have seen that you have been blowing plenty of that.... Cheesy

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #77 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 7:17pm

Ajax have you considered using words rather than pictures to communicate your theories?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #78 - Sep 10th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Islam had nothing to do with the incentive to crash planes into the World Trade Centres and the Pentagon. The extreme irritation of having to put up with the persecution or the indirect influence from the persecution of low paid oil workers in Saudi Arabia was what incited 19 terrorists to organise and execute a number of hijackings that lead to the deaths of 2977 people. Islam only had relevance in the last 10 seconds of the pilots' flying into the towers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print