Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Exempt from Australian law (Read 5473 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Exempt from Australian law
Reply #30 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Grendel wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:58pm:
then you and your TROLL mates wont ever cite Westboro again then will you Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

When you and your mates stop claiming one Imam represents the views of all Muslims, Geoff.   Roll Eyes

Unfortunately for you bwian I'm on my own here and its you and your pack that keeps attacking me dishonestly.

tsk, tsk, tsk...  in fact they attack many people her as a pack don't they.

Do you guys send each other PMs before the pile-ons? Roll Eyes

happy for you to quote me ever saying any particular Imam speaks for all Muslims bwian.

But we all know you cant because I never have you are simply a dishonest libelous TROLL.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 6:10pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 6:16pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:34pm:
One man and his religious sect does not represent the views of all Muslims.  I wish you Islamophobes would understand that this man no more represents the majority of Muslims' views than does the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church represent the views of the majority of Christians.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Pity you didn't think about that when you used them as an example of christian radicals to counter the claims about Islamic radicals .... who outnumber the Westboro congregation by millions.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 6:31pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:21pm:
ISLAM!!!

You dogs, I spit on your cross’: Muslim imam accused of abusing council staff

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6074709/Muslim-imam-accused-abusing-coun...

It's the cultural enrichment the lefties claim we need.

What do muslims think when it comes to dogs, does this sound like the mouthpiece of Allah creator of the universe or some bullshit artist making it up as he went along?

https://sunnah.com/search/?q=kill+dog

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 6:49pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
Brian is too thick to recognise this is basically an example of muslims wanting their own caliphate.  It happens where ever muslims be.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 6:58pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Grendel wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:58pm:
then you and your TROLL mates wont ever cite Westboro again then will you Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

When you and your mates stop claiming one Imam represents the views of all Muslims, Geoff.   Roll Eyes

Unfortunately for you bwian I'm on my own here and its you and your pack that keeps attacking me dishonestly.

tsk, tsk, tsk...  in fact they attack many people her as a pack don't they.

Do you guys send each other PMs before the pile-ons? Roll Eyes

happy for you to quote me ever saying any particular Imam speaks for all Muslims bwian.

But we all know you cant because I never have you are simply a dishonest libelous TROLL.

Run along back to your little kiddies playground, Geoff.  If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen is what I would advise.     Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 7:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:55pm:
One man and his religious sect does not represent the views of all Muslims.  I wish you Islamophobes would understand that this man no more represents the majority of Muslims' views than does the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church represent the views of the majority of Christians.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Pity you didn't think about that when you used them as an example of christian radicals to counter the claims about Islamic radicals .... who outnumber the Westboro congregation by millions.  Roll Eyes

Do they?  I wasn't aware that we had millions of Muslims in the Australian population.  Your point is wrong.   The Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of loons.  They may represent your viewpoint but then, you're a loon as well.    Roll Eyes

Why limit it to Australia, Brian? Oh, you think it gets Islam off the hook, unfortunately for you, you put it on the hook as we have no Westborough Baptists here, not a one. Care to try again?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #36 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 7:25pm

out come the apologist t9roll and his silly little emoticon.

When ever he looses, just like he has again

Out it comes and he calls everyone islamaphobes

A made up word used by apologists and traitors to the human race.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 7:10am

Farkin slimer scum.
Bring on the war.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 9:58am

Do they?  I wasn't aware that we had millions of Muslims in the Australian population.  Your point is wrong.   The Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of loons.  They may represent your viewpoint but then, you're a loon as well.    Roll Eyes

You completely missed the point or deliberately avoided it.

When you use the Westboro baptist church as an example of radical/ looney christians .... that also happen to not live in Australia ....

then it should not be a problem to compare their number to the millions of radical muslims overseas & those of that ilk that live in Australia ... also far outnumber the members of the Westboro congregation.

I already knew they were loons why is that you can't accept that the muslims that are loons far outnumber them by millions globally & in Australia.

Just a further example of your apologist attitude.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:32pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 7:03pm:

Why limit it to Australia, Brian? Oh, you think it gets Islam off the hook, unfortunately for you, you put it on the hook as we have no Westborough Baptists here, not a one. Care to try again?

We have their equivalents here, the Christian Brotherhood for one...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:33pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 7:25pm:

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
We have their equivalents here, the Christian Brotherhood for one... 

Christian brothers use inflammatory hate speech?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:38pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 9:58am:

You completely missed the point or deliberately avoided it.

When you use the Westboro baptist church as an example of radical/ looney christians .... that also happen to not live in Australia ....

then it should not be a problem to compare their number to the millions of radical muslims overseas & those of that ilk that live in Australia ... also far outnumber the members of the Westboro congregation.

I already knew they were loons why is that you can't accept that the muslims that are loons far outnumber them by millions globally & in Australia.

Just a further example of your apologist attitude.

The Westboro mob are merely an example of just how weird and wonderful Christianity can become when people believe what they are doing is religiously inspired.   When Louis Theroux made his documentary on Westboro, the first thing my daughter noticed was that the young woman Louis became friends with was a Twilight fan, with several of the books on her bookshelf.  Her remark was, "Don't her parents know how sexualised Twilight is?"   The Westboro mob are lunatics, no one believes they represent the majority of Christians and their beliefs, yet it appears any lunatic is considered to represent what the majority of Muslims believe.  Tsk. tsk.  It appears you don't like the tables being turned on you and your narrow-mindedness being reflected back at you from the mirror of life.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Poor, poor, Christians, the Westboro mob are Christians...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:40pm

lee wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
We have their equivalents here, the Christian Brotherhood for one... 

Christian brothers use inflammatory hate speech?

Did I say they were the "Christian Brothers" - a teaching order of lay Brothers and Priests who are most notoriously known for their brutality and enlisting and protecting kiddy fiddlers?  No the Christian Brotherhood are a radical, extremist group of Christians in Australia.  Two completely different groups.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:46pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 7:25pm:

I love it when the Islamophobes try this argument.

A "made up word", as opposed to all those words that magically existed before the dawn of time.

Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print