Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Exempt from Australian law (Read 5552 times)
salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Exempt from Australian law
Reply #15 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 8:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:34pm:
One man and his religious sect does not represent the views of all Muslims.  I wish you Islamophobes would understand that this man no more represents the majority of Muslims' views than does the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church represent the views of the majority of Christians.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Bwian, as one of OP's Christianophobes your position is very weak. You were proven how out of touch you are over at Political Animal yet you still seem intent on making a fool of yourself. Isn't there something....anything...you could do properly?

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 8:09pm

salad in wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 8:03pm:
One man and his religious sect does not represent the views of all Muslims.  I wish you Islamophobes would understand that this man no more represents the majority of Muslims' views than does the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church represent the views of the majority of Christians.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Bwian, as one of OP's Christianophobes your position is very weak. You were proven how out of touch you are over at Political Animal yet you still seem intent on making a fool of yourself. Isn't there something....anything...you could do properly?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 10:12pm

When the Pew society conducted a survey of what Muslims really think, you were tripping over yourself to make excuses for them.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #18 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 1:12am

Yet another reason to stop giving religion such a free ride in this country.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 1:26am

Ya godda link there, Bro - that says this ghett is a Musso?  Nobody said that yet..... mebbe you know something we don't... so 'fess up...

(semantic trap closed for Gordon)....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #20 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 7:43am

Frank wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 5:46pm:

Who represents the views of the majority of muslims, Bwian?

Who represents the views of the majority of Austalians? Americans? Westerners?

You are a rare idiot and I am surprised every time I see your posts - you are evidently unaware of just how banal and self-contradictory you are. I am also saddened because your utter lack of self-awareness and elementary consistency is not at all unique. You are just more out there with your laughable stupidity than most others.

Wow. Im glad you dont represent the views of all aussies.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 7:53am

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 5:44pm:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/10134492-3x2-700x467.jpg

The conflict between council and the Kara-Alis came to a head last month when three council officers visited the property to provide them with court papers.

A dashcam video tendered to the court shows a man, standing beside Mustapha Kara-Ali, spitting on council staff and attempting to throw a large rock, which hits the fence and then falls to the ground.

"Both men were repeatedly yelling obscenities from the other side of the gate, calling out 'you dogs, I step on your cross'," one of the council staff alleged in an affidavit.

"The unknown male person said 'I spit on you'. He then lunged his head forward towards me and spat at me."

nice!

Radicalized crazies I'm sure, only the AK47s are missing

Awe isnt that cute. They brought their gilfriend with them to yell through the fence. Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:19pm

As usual Brian shows he's an apologist and a lightweight one.

This just isn't some random religious nutter. He's a former member of John Howard's Muslim Community Reference Group and past postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University, is the Imam of religious guild Diwan Al Dawla.

He's also comparing it to Wesboro which has a grand total of 70 members.

Smashed you of the park again, Dr Divinity.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #23 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:21pm

ISLAM!!!

You dogs, I spit on your cross’: Muslim imam accused of abusing council staff

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6074709/Muslim-imam-accused-abusing-coun...

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:36pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:21pm:
ISLAM!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6074709/Muslim-imam-accused-abusing-coun...

gawd that means they pay no tax or rates either...

what the hell is wrong with us?????they contribute not a thing     and still demand more.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:44pm

cods wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:36pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:21pm:
ISLAM!!!

gawd that means they pay no tax or rates either...

what the hell is wrong with us?????they contribute not a thing     and still demand more.

You are, as usual, quite right Cods.  Those wankers at Hutt River Province also pay no tax or rates etc, and Government allows that.

It is just intolerable.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:58pm:
then you and your TROLL mates wont ever cite Westboro again then will you Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

When you and your mates stop claiming one Imam represents the views of all Muslims, Geoff.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Frank wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 5:46pm:

Who represents the views of the majority of muslims, Bwian?

The majority of Muslims, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, who represents the majority viewpoint of Christians?  The Pope?  The Queen?  The head of the Wesboror Baptist Church?  Well?

Quote:
Who represents the views of the majority of Austalians? Americans? Westerners?

Their Governments?  Your point is pointless, Soren 'cause we know no one represents your minority viewpoint, except you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
You are a rare idiot and I am surprised every time I see your posts - you are evidently unaware of just how banal and self-contradictory you are. I am also saddened because your utter lack of self-awareness and elementary consistency is not at all unique. You are just more out there with your laughable stupidity than most others.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 5:55pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 6:16pm:

Pity you didn't think about that when you used them as an example of christian radicals to counter the claims about Islamic radicals .... who outnumber the Westboro congregation by millions.  Roll Eyes

Do they?  I wasn't aware that we had millions of Muslims in the Australian population.  Your point is wrong.   The Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of loons.  They may represent your viewpoint but then, you're a loon as well.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #29 - Aug 19th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Brian is too thick to recognise this is basically an example of muslims wanting their own caliphate.  It happens where ever muslims be.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print