Send Topic Print
Setanta retires (Read 5169 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Setanta retires
Aug 17th, 2018 at 1:27am

It's been kinda no fun at all so my time is up. Don't PM me with your probs, I'm unmodding myself and you can all go f yourselves. I feel no incentive to help you in you petty squabbles. Sorry FD, can't do this anymore. I don't feel backed up by "management" and it's not worth my time.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: Setanta retires
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:04am

Thank you for your efforts Set and from me, it was appreciated.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 7:49am

Thanks for all the hard work Set.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 2:40pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 1:27am:
It's been kinda no fun at all so my time is up. Don't PM me with your probs, I'm unmodding myself and you can all go f yourselves. I feel no incentive to help you in you petty squabbles. Sorry FD, can't do this anymore. I don't feel backed up by "management" and it's not worth my time.

Why didn't you commandeer a board in Member Run Boards and make it your own private board to express political views etc ad nauseam?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 6:32pm

thanks for everything set-  hope you change your mind
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2018 at 7:11pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 6:42pm

The best Mod we have had, thanks Setanta.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 6:50pm

I reckon we should all kick in $10 and Mr Set could take Mrs Set to diner as a small gesture of our appreciation for all the time he's out in.

Does anyone know of an anon way to do this?

IBI

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #7 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 8:07pm

Thanks for the effort and the best of luck.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #8 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 9:58pm

Wooohooo! Well done, Set. You have freed yourself from the shackles of your slave owners!

Welcome to other side. Don't worry, we're nice. We'll let you in.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:37pm

Auggie wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 9:58pm:

Wooohooo! Well done, Set. You have freed yourself from the shackles of your slave owners!

I'm sure he doesn't seek or need membership of totalitarian SJW group. I've always seen Set as an individual who acknowledges others may have differing opinions and can accept that without trying to smash them for seeing things differently, a person tolerant of opposing ideas and wiling to discuss them without animosity. I guess someone like you would applaud him being gone, but if I was to speak for him, he's not on your "other" side.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #10 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:41pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:37pm:

I'm sure he doesn't seek or need membership of totalitarian SJW group. I've always seen Set as an individual who acknowledges others may have differing opinions and can accept that without trying to smash them for seeing things differently, a person tolerant of opposing ideas and wiling to discuss them without animosity. I guess someone like you would applaud him being gone, but if I was to speak for him, he's not on your "other" side.

You have no idea how this forum works, do you?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:45pm

Auggie wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:41pm:

You have no idea how this forum works, do you?

Obviously not! Enlighten me. Do I need a bucket of monkey poop ready before I log in?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 1:04pm

Does that include the SJWs?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 5:29pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 1:04pm:

Does that include the SJWs?

Perhaps I should have said excessive animosity. I will call them out for what they are but I don't wish death upon them, can accept they have their point of view and am willing to discuss with them without getting all butt hurt and calling them names.

Anyway, this should end here, this is not a feedback worthy discussion.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #14 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 5:01am

Best... sign off... ever!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print