Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Final solution of the Muslim question. (Read 9498 times)
Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Final solution of the Muslim question.
Reply #120 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 2:11pm

Muslims are encouraged to marry only Muslims in the US - totally racist in my opinion (said in the new sense and definition of "racism" that covers any talk about Muslims or immigration)

"However, I must confess that in my humble opinion, I strongly sympathize with the jurists that argued that in non-Muslim countries it is reprehensible (makruh) for a Muslim to marry a non-Muslim. God knows best--I have reached this position after observing that the children of these Muslim/non-Muslim marriages in most cases do not grow up with a strong sense of their Islamic identity. It seems to me that in countries like the U.S. it is best for the children if they grow up with a Muslim father and mother."

https://www.searchforbeauty.org/2016/05/01/on-christian-men-marrying-muslim-wome...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #121 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 2:57pm

Secret Wars wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:46pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:37pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:18pm:
Of course it is a new thing, Vietnamese gangs were not driving into crowds of people, no bollards then, going choppy choppy, blowing people up in London, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany and that is just in Europe, add to that the Australians targeted at Bali.

Without endorsing its veracity someone mentioned over 600 active investigations in England alone, God knows how many here and in the other European countries, and of course we have our own supermax packed with jihadists, failed and otherwise. 

It's a new paradigm now and the apologists refuse to accept it, Brian would prefer to talk about the crusades, Gandalf as expected defends his cult, Gregg fills his days crossing out posts and claiming fake news and everywhere is the accusations of racist and islamaphobe targeted at people because they have the temerity to point out that there is an issue, aggressive Islam is on the March that is a reality of our times and people are justifiably concerned.

The luvvies just take it as an excuse to virtue signal.  Roll Eyes

Its always a "new thing" secret.

List any moral outrage episode, and the main theme has always been about how this had never happened before. "We never saw gang violence like this", "we never saw ghettoisation like this", "we never saw drug wars like this".

"This never happened here before we let the tinted races in" - is what it boils down to.

What it boils down to is bollards in the streets cos of something you excuse and others would prefer to ignore for the smug hit of a bit of virtue signaling.

It's a new reality, international Islamic terrorism and it isn't going away any time soon, you may think that sucks because it is your club, but none the less, it's real. 

Hi Secret - hows this for virtue signalling: statistically, today you're less likely to be murdered in this country than you have ever been at any time in our nation's recent history (at least since 1990). And its continuing the downward trend - despite my raving loony co-cultists terrorising the streets. Fact.

Who knows, maybe its the bollards.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #122 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:02pm

Gandalf,
There are still  Vietnamese gangs and their ghettos.
Check out Springvale in Melbourne.

The Lebbos are still a big problem.
the bikie gangs are full of them, peddling ice onto the street -
a drug far worse than even heroin.

Now we have Sudanese gangs & Muslim terrorists.

True blue Australians have had enough of this scum in our country.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:03pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Gandalf,

True blue Australians are still the biggest problem.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #124 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:03pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Gandalf,

True blue Australians are still the biggest problem.

Greggy,
I've told you before -

you're either with us or

you're with the terrorists.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #125 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:21pm

https://www.voanews.com/a/a-13-a-2001-09-21-14-bush-66411197/549664.html

Bush: 'You Are Either With Us, Or With the Terrorists' - 2001-09-21
October 27, 2009 4:25 AM

President Bush stood before Congress and vowed to use every resource available to defeat global terrorism. He issued an ultimatum to Afghanistan's Taleban rulers: turn over Osama bin Laden or face the consequences.

The President's words were blunt. He said America is a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. "Our grief has turned to anger, and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice, or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done," he said.

Speaking nine-days after the deadliest terrorist attacks in U.S. history, President Bush called on America's military to "be ready." He urged the American people to be patient and strong. "I know many citizens have fears tonight, and I ask you to be calm and resolute, even in the face of a continuing threat," he said.

Mr. Bush was really speaking to two audiences: one domestic, and the other foreign. In a firm voice, he spoke to the Taleban rulers of Afghanistan. They have refused to turn over Saudi militant Osama bin Laden, the man the Bush administration says is the prime suspect in the case.

The President called for the Taleban to deliver the leaders of the bin Laden organization to the United States and end all support for terrorism. "The Taleban must act and act immediately. They will hand over the terrorists, or they will share in their fate," he said.

Mr. Bush said many countries have offered sympathy and support to the United States.
The rest, he said, face a choice. "Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists,"
he said.

President Bush has been talking to world leaders since last Tuesday, when terrorists flew hijacked planes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon, killing thousands.

Britain's Prime Minister Tony Blair met with the President just prior to the speech and accompanied him to Capitol Hill. "We stand side by side with you now, without hesitation. This is a struggle that concerns us all, the whole of the democratic and civilized and free world," he said.

Prime Minister Blair sat to the right of First Lady Laura Bush during the address. To her left was New York Mayor Rudy Guiliani.

The House chamber, which is always used for joint meetings, was packed for the event. Mr. Bush's only other speech to the legislature was back on February 28, when the bitterness of last year's presidential election dispute filled the hall. The atmosphere this time was very different. There was unity, sorrow and determination. "Great harm has been done to us. We have suffered great loss. And in our grief and anger we have found our mission and our moment," he said.

Throughout the speech there was a vivid reminder of how much has changed in America since last Tuesday. Vice-President Dick Cheney was not in the chamber for the address. Historians say it is the first time security concerns have kept a Vice-President of the United States from participating in a joint session of Congress.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #126 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:28pm

Matthew 12    KJV

[29] Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

[30] He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

[31] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

[32] And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

[33] Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

[34] O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

[35] A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

[37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:35pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
Of course it is a new thing, Vietnamese gangs were not driving into crowds of people, no bollards then, going choppy choppy, blowing people up in London, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany and that is just in Europe, add to that the Australians targeted at Bali.

Without endorsing its veracity someone mentioned over 600 active investigations in England alone, God knows how many here and in the other European countries, and of course we have our own supermax packed with jihadists, failed and otherwise. 

It's a new paradigm now and the apologists refuse to accept it, Brian would prefer to talk about the crusades, Gandalf as expected defends his cult, Gregg fills his days crossing out posts and claiming fake news and everywhere is the accusations of racist and islamaphobe targeted at people because they have the temerity to point out that there is an issue, aggressive Islam is on the March that is a reality of our times and people are justifiably concerned.

List any moral outrage episode, and the main theme has always been about how this had never happened before. "We never saw gang violence like this", "we never saw ghettoisation like this", "we never saw drug wars like this".

"This never happened here before we let the tinted races in" - is what it boils down to.

What it boils down to is bollards in the streets cos of something you excuse and others would prefer to ignore for the smug hit of a bit of virtue signaling.

It's a new reality, international Islamic terrorism and it isn't going away any time soon, you may think that sucks because it is your club, but none the less, it's real. 

Hi Secret - hows this for virtue signalling: statistically, today you're less likely to be murdered in this country than you have ever been at any time in our nation's recent history (at least since 1990). And its continuing the downward trend - despite my raving loony co-cultists terrorising the streets. Fact.

Warning, warning. Apologist alert.

All posters to blame Islam immediately. Repeat: blame Islam immediately.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #128 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 3:59pm

Sept. 20, 2001 - Bush Declares War on Terror.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #129 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 7:06pm

What's our Muslim population percentage?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 7:16pm

freediver wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 7:06pm:

What's our Muslim population percentage?

Good question, FD. I have crime rates dropping by nearly 50% since the 1990s. What rate has Muslim immigration dropped by?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:01pm

What rate has the threat of islamic terrorism in Australia gone up by in the last few years?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #132 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:03pm

moses wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:01pm:
What rate has the threat of islamic terrorism in Australia gone up by in the last few years?

I would say that it has gone down due to
the wonderful work of our intelligence services.
Mind you - those services would have cost the taxpayer
at least one billion dollars -
exactly how much - we don't know.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #133 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:24pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:03pm:

Keep your tax dollars flowing Bobby.

I am beginning to suspect Valkie is head of Australian Intelligence and has turned Intelligence on its head.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #134 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:31pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:24pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 18th, 2018 at 4:03pm:

Keep your tax dollars flowing Bobby.

I am beginning to suspect Valkie is head of Australian Intelligence and has turned Intelligence on its head.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PD9UmGReIsQ/Uj54NhcpVEI/AAAAAAAACqw/PduISHsXvIQ/s1600/...

Very funny.

cheers
Bobby

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print