Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Muslims and government funds (Read 20912 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Muslims and government funds
Reply #30 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:07am

freediver wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 9:28am:
Again Gandalf, that is not what she actually said.

No its exactly what she said - or as exact as I can be without quoting her word for word. She even used the words "there is an opportunity". You can't run from the fact that you are using this phrase as the basis of the BS claim that it definitely happened. Really FD, all it would have taken is for you to include the word "could" or "might", and that would have made all the difference.

I criticised you for deleting the quotes immediately after I pointed them out to you

And I criticised you for claiming there was anything remotely suggesting $10 million had been given to terrorists in anything I quoted. Turns out there wasn't. And you now acknowledge that. For you literally infer it from what the quote *DIDN'T* say. You said it yourself FD, the quote consists of Bishop not being able to "openly admit" the rubbish you claim the quote is all about.

How on earth can you sit there with a straight face and lecture me on "what she actually said". Its really unbelievable.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 11:06am

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 9:10am:
freediver wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 1:40pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 12:09pm:
There is no contradiction. Suppose she gives $10 million to the PA, and they spend that $10 million exactly as intended, but their increased budget allows them to spend an extra $10 million on children's sized suicide vests, because they no longer have to spend their own funds on treating palestinian victims of suicide bombers (eg the ones queueing up at the checkpoint to get into Israel).

The funds still get spent exactly as intended, as she explains in the first sentence, but they also end up supporting terrorism, as explained in the second sentence. She does not contradict me any more than she contradicts herself. Obviously she is not going to openly admit her concerns that she has funded terrorism in the past, but she also did not say that there was some kind of sudden change in the situation.

And you got all this from Julie Bishop specifically saying she didn't believe anything untoward was going on? I guess her 'wink wink, nudge nudge' that gave away the ruse is something you can only see with FD goggles on.

Geez no wonder you spent a month refusing to explain this.

Now lets get back to those shifty, unaccountable-to-the-truth muslims shall we?

I got it from what she actually said Gandalf. I even referred you to the sentences. Remember, the ones you quoted and then deleted?

No FD - you literally get it from what she didn't say. You proved that by giving us two long-whinded paragraphs trying to explain what she really meant - but couldn't, in your words "openly admit" it.

To reiterate, you literally turn "there was an opportunity - but I am confident nothing happened" - into "they definitely done it!" And the fact is you had to invent an entire conspiracy-laden narrative based on stuff you brazenly just invented (increased budget??) to make it remotely coherent. You really can't polish this turd FD, and its patently obvious now why you spent a month refusing to clarify this  "nudge nudge, you have to read between the lines and fabricate other stuff" explanation.

Frankly I think you owe me an apology for spending a month haughtily dismissing my inability to see this absurdly convoluted-based-on-nothing-that-was-actually-said explanation as nothing but willful "typical muslim" deflection.

Again Gandalf, that is not what she actually said. You invented the contradiction, but by your own logic she contradicted herself.

I criticised you for deleting the quotes immediately after I pointed them out to you, spending 8 pages deflecting, then complaining that you had to go back 8 pages to find the quotes.

Exactly. G spent 8 days deflecting by asking you to provide the quote.

Cunning, no?

Google: taqiyya.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 11:10am

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:07am:
How on earth can you sit there with a straight face and lecture me on "what she actually said". Its really unbelievable.

Not exactly. FD and Julie Bishop are decent white people. They know what each other is actually saying.

You're a Muselman. How would you know?

FD encouraged you to find this out for yourself so you'd learn.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:36pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 10:07am:
Again Gandalf, that is not what she actually said.

No its exactly what she said - or as exact as I can be without quoting her word for word. She even used the words "there is an opportunity". You can't run from the fact that you are using this phrase as the basis of the BS claim that it definitely happened. Really FD, all it would have taken is for you to include the word "could" or "might", and that would have made all the difference.

I criticised you for deleting the quotes immediately after I pointed them out to you

And I criticised you for claiming there was anything remotely suggesting $10 million had been given to terrorists in anything I quoted. Turns out there wasn't. And you now acknowledge that. For you literally infer it from what the quote *DIDN'T* say. You said it yourself FD, the quote consists of Bishop not being able to "openly admit" the rubbish you claim the quote is all about.

Here is what I actually posted Gandalf. Would you mind highlighting the "definitely happened" bit?

Is English your second language?

freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 4th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
The thread title is wrong:

Quote:
Australia sends about $10 million in aid to Palestine territories. It will now direct its funds through the United Nations.

also, for good measure...

Quote:
Ms Bishop said she was confident no Australian funds had been used inappropriately.

"I am confident that previous Australian funding to the PA through the World Bank has been used as intended," she said in a statement.

"However, I am concerned that in providing funds for this aspect of the PA's operations, there is an opportunity for it to use its own budget to [fund] activities that Australia would never support."

good grief, FD wouldn't be using a deliberately misleading thread title with the sole purpose of causing outrage would he??

Read your own quote. We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists.

Muslim accounting.

Quote:
It is a shame that it uses it to oppress the Palestinians.

Launching rockets at Jewish schools is a fundamental Islamic right.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:48pm

So it only "sort of" happened did it FD?

We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists.

So do they withdraw it or not FD? Is there something between "definitely" doing it and not doing it?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #35 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 6:53pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:48pm:

We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists.

So do they withdraw it or not FD? Is there something between "definitely" doing it and not doing it?

Is English your second language Gandalf?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 7:52pm

freediver wrote on Aug 17th, 2018 at 6:53pm:

He's a Muslim, FD, so don't ask. G should just be grateful for your English tuition. Lessons on your posts, comprehension, metaphor, punctuation, you name it. It's all good learning, no? Every little bit helps.

G won't be able to use no speaka da English after this, oh no. You've been a very good teacher.

Now let's give him the final answers. Let's show him where Julie Bishop said all that. Let's show G once and for all. We'll wipe that cunning Muslim grin off his face, shall we?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #37 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 9:53am

Must be. I interpret "they withdraw" as a withdrawal "definitely" happening. Apparently not so.

Apparently it really means something between definitely did and definitely didn't. Are we going with they "sort of" withdraw? You seem unsure as you dodge the question.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 2:58pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 9:53am:

Must be. I interpret "they withdraw" as a withdrawal "definitely" happening. Apparently not so.

Apparently it really means something between definitely did and definitely didn't. Are we going with they "sort of" withdraw? You seem unsure as you dodge the question.

No no, FD specifically said the Muselman withdrew $10,000,000 of our money to spend on suicide vests. And he specifically referenced our Foreign Minister, Julie Bishop, as quoted by you.

Remember, as FD always says, sometimes a question is just a question.

Sometimes a statement is just a statement too, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Aug 20th, 2018 at 5:46pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 20th, 2018 at 9:53am:

Must be. I interpret "they withdraw" as a withdrawal "definitely" happening.

When?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #40 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 8:59am

Did the Palestinians withdraw $10 million of Aussy aid and give them to terrorists or not FD?

You seem reluctant to clarify that now. Is that because even you can now see the absurdity of justifying that claim on what Julie Bishop actually said?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 6:01pm

Quote:
You seem reluctant to clarify that now.

Perhaps it would be bleeding obvious if you quoted my first explanation Gandalf.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 11:54pm

freediver wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Quote:
You seem reluctant to clarify that now.

Perhaps it would be bleeding obvious if you quoted my first explanation Gandalf.

What's the matter, cat got your tongue?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #43 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 9:26am

freediver wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 6:01pm:

G:
I interpret "they withdraw" as a withdrawal "definitely" happening.

FD:
When?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #44 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 9:45am

FD is this your usually cryptic (and idiotic) way of attempting to runaway from your claim that Australian aid money was withdrawn to give to terrorists?

And before you attempt more 'me no speaka da English" games, let me put it in as simple English as I can:

Are you now saying the statement below is *NOT* stating as fact that government money is given to terrorists?:

And lets not even go into your absurdly convoluted, straw grasping 'you have to read between the lines' attempt at an explanation in reply# 17

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print