Send Topic Print
Rapper Murdered... (Read 3437 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Rapper Murdered...
Aug 13th, 2018 at 3:26pm

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/forest-lodge-murder-victim-was-sydney-rapper-jett-mckee-aka-scepaz/news-story/d5220bb15b2e81e73995e7f869ec33d0

This guy was on channel 44 the other day: I wonder if this is why?

I CAN'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT DAY IT WAS... BUT IT WAS LATE-ISH I THINK/DISTINCTLY REMEMBER IT BEING!  Roll Eyes

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rapper Murdered...
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 3:29pm

do you remember what board you are in?...

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 3:41pm

cods wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 3:29pm:
do you remember what board you are in?...

Do you remember what century you were born in?
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:34pm

I doubt I'll notice the loss to music...... sorry 'bout that...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:46pm

I'm certain the cops said they were hoping some people of middle eastern appearance would come into the police station and talk to them

The rapper might have insulted the Prophet

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:50pm

No wrong murder, it was this one I was thinking of ....

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/08/13/06/39/lurnea-man-killed-assault-southwest-sy...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 12:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:34pm:
I doubt I'll notice the loss to music...... sorry 'bout that...

I was just up late one night and they had him on the community tv channel.... I wonder if it was after he was murdered and it was a tribute to him(whithout me realising) or it was the day before and, if so, it proved to be a very surreal experience to see him dead the next day.

He seemed like a nice guy.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #7 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 12:26pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
I'm certain the cops said they were hoping some people of middle eastern appearance would come into the police station and talk to them

The rapper might have insulted the Prophet

He was the only white guy in the band it looked like... well there was some muslim guy and some aboriginal guy... he could have been an American negro but I think he was actually an australian aboriginal.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #8 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 12:27pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:50pm:
No wrong murder, it was this one I was thinking of ....

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/08/13/06/39/lurnea-man-killed-assault-southwest-sy...

Oh, well there seemed to be a muslim singer in this rap band anwyays!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 1:59pm

All a bit extreme.  Gonna be an interesting tale.  Rapper was allegedly robbing the home of the alleged killers.  So the male model alleged killer killed the rapper with a sword.  And the girlfriend co-alleged killer was present.  In middle of the road, middle of day.  Got a bit of a Neville Wran's daughter vibe to it on first reading.  Few hoped-for careers down the spout.  Too much tv in formative years, perhaps

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #10 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:02pm

PZ547 wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
All a bit extreme.  Gonna be an interesting tale.  Rapper was allegedly robbing the home of the alleged killers.  So the male model alleged killer killed the rapper with a sword.  And the girlfriend co-alleged killer was present.  In middle of the road, middle of day.  Got a bit of a Neville Wran's daughter vibe to it on first reading.  Few hoped-for careers down the spout.  Too much tv in formative years, perhaps

Lol, I probably should have read the article- this is all news to me.... I'm just still shocked at having seen him on the tv in my drunken state and then seeing him as a victim of a samurai sword attack.

I think I'm in shock or something..... He seemed like a nice guy but I suppose you can never tell.

WOW  Shocked

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #11 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:05pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:02pm:

Lol, I probably should have read the article- this is all news to me.... I'm just still shocked at having seen him on the tv in my drunken state and then seeing him as a victim of a samurai sword attack.

I think I'm in shock or something..... He seemed like a nice guy but I suppose you can never tell.

WOW  Shocked

...the interesting part will be about if he was robbing his killers then what sentence will they get! Will it be a,... wink wink- good job son...., slap on the wrist or will they get more than your average armed hold up derelict who never killed anyone?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:09pm

WOW  Shocked

Not sure what the media's up to.  Or maybe one of the three main characters is well-connected ..

When the news first hit, the media claimed the rapper had been shot.  And there along with the breaking news report was a photo of a gun lying in the vicinity

So it was a bit confusing to learn later from the media that the killer-weapon was a bladed instrument described here and there as a sword

No doubt all the media reports were reporting the same event, because consistently, Hereford Street Forest Lodge was included within the reports

So it went from 'witnesses reporting' the sound of a shot and descriptions of the victim being shot by a man and a woman -- to bladed weapon.  Which witnesses saw and heard what, therefore? 

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:11pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:05pm:

WOW  Shocked

...the interesting part will be about if he was robbing his killers then what sentence will they get! Will it be a,... wink wink- good job son...., slap on the wrist or will they get more than your average armed hold up derelict who never killed anyone?

But there's robbing and robbing

Did they owe him?

Was he attempting to retrieve his own property?

Did they chase and shoot him?  Or did they chase and stab him?

Anyone suspect drugs might have been involved ?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #14 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:22pm

PZ547 wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:05pm:

WOW  Shocked

But there's robbing and robbing

Did they owe him?

Was he attempting to retrieve his own property?

Did they chase and shoot him?  Or did they chase and stab him?

Anyone suspect drugs might have been involved ?

Yeh,... well drugs are bad!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk ay... lol, it's not even funny how f'd drugs are!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print