IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Black Lives Matter..
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:03pm

I agree, they should be protesting

Nowhere near enough, we really need to pick up our game.

Imagine letting blacks kill more blacks.

Come on whitie, get you act together.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:05pm

We already knew that ... but it doesn't fit the agenda for playing the blame game, victim & oppression card.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 7:12pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
We already knew that ... but it doesn't fit the agenda for playing the blame game, victim & oppression card.

Bingo... !!

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 7:39pm

Herbie? Bogey?

FD no longer needs you. His plan is fulfilled.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 8:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 7:39pm:
Herbie? Bogey?

Seeing as it's a US thing and not something I am much interested in and you have the goods, what does "#black lives matter" mean, what is it's objective? Stopping white people killing blacks or blacks killing their own? Is it police killing blacks? Do they kill more blacks than whites?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 11:42pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:05pm:

Bingo... !!

Give 'em some affirmative action to even things up.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 1:43pm

<<<<Racism sells newspapers!>>>>

*** WHAT IS THE WITCHES WAND OF HOLLYWOOD?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:35pm

Duck of Edinburgh said he hopes to come back as a virus which will wipe out the human race

Fair enough.  Hope he succeeds

I'm not sure he will though

So for at least one of my reincarnations, I hope to return as a top-gun fighter pilot at the helm of a dozen or more of those black budget US nuclear equipped machines which carry pods of 32 nuclear warheads each.  I hope to leap from one to the next in rapid succession in order to blast Africa, the sub-continent, as much of China as possible and of course, izrayle off the map

thank me later

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #9 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:39pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLhpRvXxAU&t=1s

Aug 14: Why Not White Power? Lowlife Dog Omarosa. Michael Tracey Again 

Jesse Lee Peterson   
Streamed live 16 hours ago

Tuesday, Aug 14 Hour 1: Unite the Right 2 vs Antifa; Omarosa the Lowlife Dog

Jesse says deep things. Men, you are not misogynist for telling the truth. Unite the Right 2 rallies in Charlottesville and Washington, D.C. — Antifa attacks cops and journalists. | 2) Whites should have the right to rally for white power. Nobody attacks blacks rallying for black power. CNN lies about Trump’s tweets about Charlottesville last year. | 3) Happy birthday, Joel! 27-years-old. Omarosa is a lowlife dog; she turned on Trump, and now no one will trust her. | 4) Dinesh D’Souza preview. Amy of North Carolina does Silent Prayer, and realized her memories of the past aren’t true. She wishes Joel happy birthday. Barry of Jackson, Mississippi, thinks Jesse sold out black folks. | 5) Barry says Barack Obama was the best thing that ever happened to black folks, and that Jesse kisses Trump’s behind, and whites have been holding us down. Yet he has $1.5 Million in the bank as a black preacher. Jesse holds him over to 2nd hour (but he hangs up during break).

Aug 14 Hour 2: AA Doesn’t Get People Past Anger; Mothers, Go and Apologize to Children

(WND article, Trump: The Good Father NFL Players Never Had.) Barry hung up on break! Ariana of Gainesville, GA, doesn’t agree with Men’s History Month. She talks about white racists, and Jesse says she’s not a Christian. | 2) Billy from Alabama on Biblical Question: What is the cause of black-on-black violence in the inner cities? AA pushes making amends, rather than apologizing for hating. Alcoholics Anonymous people still have anger. | 3) Support BOND http://rebuildingtheman.com 800-411-BOND. Joel's birthday! Billy suffered his own sins, his reaction to others. He came to L.A. to see Jesse, but got high instead, went to the beach and got a sunburn. His parents divorced and remarried. | 4) Mothers, go and apologize to your children. Wilson of Michigan: blacks are into easy, feel-good truth — Satan’s lies — versus hard truth that builds you. Carter G. Woodson, black Republican, would turn in his grave. David of Kentucky asks about doubting God and going to hell. | 5) David talks more about Christianity, fear, forgiveness, the Cuban Missile Crisis, and immigration.

Aug 14 Hour 3: Michael Tracey returns: Big Tech abuse of power; Cause of black-on-black crime

GUEST: Michael Tracey, independent journalist http://twitter.com/mtracey returns with better Skype connection! Medium.com article: “Alex Jones, Vanquished” https://medium.com/@mtracey/alex-jone...
— banned by Apple, Facebook, YouTube, etc. (Biblical Question: He’s an atheist and doesn’t like the term “black-on-black violence,” as that makes it seem like it’s based on race.) He’s surprised at the big tech companies blatantly banning Alex Jones. It brings scrutiny on themselves, and intimidation on others. Spoiler Alert says CNN and The Young Turks hurt people’s psyche more than Alex Jones. | 2) Twitter’s Jack Dorsey wants “conversational health.” Michael & Jesse debate whether social media companies target conservatives. | 3) THEN: Bob of TX says that black radicals are aligned with CAIR. He talks about Islam. | 4) Clarence of Indianapolis, IN, on the cause of black-on-black violence. He brings up social media, rap music, crack, etc. People should get to know themselves. Then you stop hating and blaming yourself for being in the fallen state, and go and forgive your parents. People should be living examples of the truth, not just wordy. Many blacks are children of Satan. | 5) Chelsea Clinton doesn’t look like Bill. Randy of NC asks about God saying that you should hate your mother and father.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #10 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 2:43pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 8:41pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 7:39pm:
Herbie? Bogey?

Seeing as it's a US thing and not something I am much interested in and you have the goods, what does "#black lives matter" mean, what is it's objective? Stopping white people killing blacks or blacks killing their own? Is it police killing blacks? Do they kill more blacks than whites?

I think it's about just making whitey feel bad for slaves he never owned, because, ya know, what else do you do when you vote democrat because Hollywood told you too????!?????

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:12pm

Black Matter Lives... so I'm told.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print