Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Reserve our Gas. (Read 2197 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reserve our Gas.
Aug 12th, 2018 at 10:46am

In light of how stupid our govts response is to the gas industry in Australia ie. going along with the industries players suggestions of building "IMPORT" terminals so we can buy back our exported gas form OS .... I found this little gem of a video ...

made as an ad regarding the NT Govts plans to frack the Territory.

We don't have a gas shortage ... we just have crooks involved big gas & oil .... & govt.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Reserve our Gas.
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 10:53am

Time our government took back the wealth of this nation, not just oil and gas but mining, utilities etc etc.

All the cash cows these f@kwits sold of to a hand full of rich greedy leaches.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 11:11am

Gnads, you have the ability to reserve your own anus gas. Yet you discharge it wastefully and harmfully into the environment.

Is that hypocrisy or what?

Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 10:46am:
In light of how stupid our govts response is to the gas industry in Australia ie. going along with the industries players suggestions of building "IMPORT" terminals so we can buy back our exported gas form OS .... I found this little gem of a video ...

We don't have a gas shortage ... we just have crooks involved big gas & oil .... & govt.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 5:00pm

Brilliant.. Nailed it...

With Governments like our in Australia..

Who needs Terrorists?

Dan Andrews gave away Victorian Gas for SFA and he was warned that he should tell these companies that they need to reserve some of that gas for Victoria..

He went against that advice.. why?

why would he even need to be advised that some of that Gas should be set aside for Victoria and Australia?

now we have a shortage??

Bullshit!!!

there is no shortage...

only shortage we have is in Honest Governments ...  Angry

and can you believe Andrews is ahead in the polls???

ffs... Victoria get what they deserve...

a Giant sized **** ...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 5:20pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 11:11am:
Gnads, you have the ability to reserve your own anus gas. Yet you discharge it wastefully and harmfully into the environment.

Is that hypocrisy or what?

Yet your anus gas emits from every orifice & your fingers ....

perhaps you should consider euthanasia ASAP.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Should our farmers also be forced to sell beef to locals at below market value because some people think the international price is unfairly high?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:02pm

freediver wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 5:48pm:
Should our farmers also be forced to sell beef to locals at below market value because some people think the international price is unfairly high?

FFS  FD are you for real?  So you actually support  rabid rampant capitalism that would see this country without resources because of global/international exploitation/manipulation?

And to answer your question .. I'd say yes.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:03pm

If we have a choice between selling it for $10 to China or $5 to a local, I'd sell it to China.

You?

FFS

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:05pm

The only reason is because we rejected fracking.

Now they are punishing us

Mark my words

Fracking will be mandated and we will all be poisioned.

All so the pollies can get their bribes from the multinationals.

Who cares if they poision us all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:10pm

Charity begins at home ...

we already get supplied with 2nd grade in most consumable foods because the best goes to export.

Why should we pay the same price for 2nd grade?

Why should all our seafood produce go to export via agents ..... & we have to import frozen 2nd & 3rd grade frozen seafood?

FD is your nom de plume Gordon Gecko?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #10 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:11pm

Quote:

Their only motive is profit. They signed up to contracts a decade or more ago. Massive contracts that required them to ramp up production before the export facilities came online, sending local prices plummeting, then suddenly skyrocketing when facilities designed to last for decades suddenly kicked in.

Certain political agitators tried to turn this inevitable reality into some kind of unforseen government-controlled disaster. But anyone who bothered to look knew it was coming and made a bucketload of money along the way.

Quote:

That's funny, because you appear to be demanding that other people foot the bill to subsidise your gas supply, your electricity supply etc. And what you promote is not charity, it is flushing money down the toilet.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:16pm

freediver wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Quote:

Their only motive is profit. They signed up to contracts a decade or more ago. Massive contracts that required them to ramp up production before the export facilities came online, sending local prices plummeting, then suddenly skyrocketing when facilities designed to last for decades suddenly kicked in.

Certain political agitators tried to turn this inevitable reality into some kind of unforseen government-controlled disaster. But anyone who bothered to look knew it was coming and made a bucketload of money along the way.

Quote:

That's funny, because you appear to be demanding that other people foot the bill to subsidise your gas supply, your electricity supply etc. And what you promote is not charity, it is flushing money down the toilet.

By other people are you saying that is the foreign multinationals that are exploiting our resources?

If so ... then yes ... it's the least they can do ... seeings most of them pay SFA tax.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #12 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:16pm

I think it's amazing just how many countries are sending aid to Australia to help with our drout

It's almost embarrassing having to knock back all the offers of assistance from all the countries we have helped in the past.

Oh
That's right, NOT ONE SINGLE PARISITIC COUNTRY, We have helped has done anything other than,;

Demand more money from us
Demand more aid
Demand more refugees come here to live off our welfare
Demand that we do more
F$#k them all

STOP ALL AID NOW

STOP ALL IMMIGRATION NOW.

GET OUR USELESS POLITICIANS OFF TGEIR WORTHLESS ASSES AND GETTING WATER PIPED INTO OUR COUNTRY.

Enough is enough
SACK BISHOP, ALL SHE EVER DOES IS GO OVERSEAS AND GIVE AWAY OUR MONEY.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:18pm

You can buy shares in the companies if you want.

In the end, what they are paying for is the labour, not the gas, and almost all of that labour was performed by locals on salaries well above average for their profession. It was a boom. Some of the gas companies actually lost money out of it. One might even go bankrupt. But the welders and trench diggers in QLD are smiling.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:25pm

Which one?

The one that didn't have enough capital in the first place?

Fracking will f*#k our GAB & many other underground aquifers for the almighty dollar...

will that benefit us or our descendants for the quick buck?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print