Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print
BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL (Read 16553 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL
Reply #30 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:43pm

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:52pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:38pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:35pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:34pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:27pm:
The offspring of low intellect khat chewing savages.

Sudan average  IQ in 2018.

Ranked 35th in the world.

That's borderline retarded.

And yet they have you quaking in your ugg boots.

Hilarious   Grin

Keep apologising for black crims Pecca. You are doing exactly what's expected.

I've never apologised for any criminal, Homo (unlike you).

Did the ugg boot comment hurt?    Grin

Nope. Still getting upset over  my cum soaked sock joke I see?

What joke was that - how many cum soaked socks does it take to change a light bulb?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:38pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:36pm:

Hilarious   Grin

Keep apologising for black crims Pecca. You are doing exactly what's expected.

I've never apologised for any criminal, Homo (unlike you).

Did the ugg boot comment hurt?    Grin

Nope. Still getting upset over  my cum soaked sock joke I see?

What joke was that - how many cum soaked socks does it take to change a light bulb?

I don't know. Go and open your drawer and ask your dried up and desiccated once  possible offspring

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 1:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:21pm:
Dear o dear. Blackie crime is escalating. When are they going to start deporting these maggots.

Start?

In the last couple of years about 3000 criminals have been deported.

The majority of those were Maori and Islander New Zealanders. Good start though, its certainly raised the average IQ in this country.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 1:09pm

And all the luvvies in unison chant, nuffin to see here, nuffin to be concerned about, nuffin to learn and return their collective heads to holes in the sand.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 1:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 10:10am:
Johnnie wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:58am:
They are like packs of marauding uncivilized throwbacks, no amount of exposure to modern civilization, nor all the creature comforts will change these type.
SHUT THE GATES to these undesirables.

They come to a country where every house isn't armed and dangerous with machetes and AKs, where most people generally go about their business quietly and enjoy the peaceful life - and they see this as weak and easy for the picking..... and instead of being thrown into a cockroach infested cell with a bucket for water and one for slops with fifteen other nasties unwashed in one room and have their feet beaten once a week and cop a beasting from a guard at any time - they get first class air conditioned treatment for a few months and then come out fat and ready to do it all again.

I will never forget the interview with a drug runner in Silverwater that I've mentioned before - he blandly said that he copped two years - his gang paid his bills and he owned a house and was buying another - he'd do it again when he got out and end up rich.  Who cares if he had a criminal record when he had the fat of the land, and his descendants would become doctors and lawyers and politicians and effectively run the show in luxury while the dopey general public worker stayed at the bottom?

Same with these guys - as long as they can prosper and not endure - say - a three strikes rule and twenty years on the chain gang - they laugh it off.

If they are an evil influence, they must be separated from society on a near or totally permanent basis.

Australian jails are like five star accommodation are of no deterrent to these backward people. Meanwhile the cops tell the local families to go and lock themselves in their own homes, the terror that children feel in situations like this is of no concern to the politicians and the politically correct bunch they pander to.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 2:09pm

Euthanise them.
They are worthless humans. Nothing positive to give to Australia except furtilise the trees.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #37 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:19pm

Hilarious   Grin

Yeah - absolutely petrified at their intellectual achievements... Australia is lagging behind in the brain stakes again....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #38 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:21pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:37am:
Quote:
BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL. RESIDENTS TOO SCARED TO GO OUT TO RESTAURANTS

Waleed Aly jokes on The Project: 

I am of African heritage. If there really are a bunch of African gangs, frankly I am offended to not have at least been joined to join one.

If he hurries, he can join one in Taylor's Hill:

A large group of out-of-control African youths have hurled 'a number' of rocks and damaged a police car during a rampage.

This must be the youth demographic that Reserve Bank governor Phillip Lowe was praising today:

The movement to Australia of large numbers of young people over the past decade has changed our demographic profile in a positive way.

A "positive way":
  Shocked

The Herald Sun witnessed dozens of heavily armed riot and plain-clothed police in Taylors Hill and Caroline Springs, with locals told not to leave their houses.

Too afraid to go to a restaurant.
Someone should tell the Junkee website and GetUp!:

The people of Melbourne have hit back at home affairs [minister] Peter Dutton over his ludicrous comments about an imagined crime wave...

Never one to miss out on a race-based scare campaign, Dutton [said] “African gang violence” has made people in Melbourne “scared to go out to restaurants at night time ...”

In response, activist group GetUp! took to Twitter to suggest that anyone out for dinner in Melbourne take a photo of their meal to prove the minister wrong.

I wonder if the residents of Bronte Way in Taylors Hill will get a chance to get to their local restaurant and take a picture:

The resident said they called police about 7.20pm and were told officers had blocked the road near Taylors Hill Coles on Gourlay Rd.

“In one area there is a massive group the police said were Sudanese and near the park in Bronte Way

there was another really large group of Sudanese and they basically said they don’t have it under control but there is a strong police presence,” they said.

“They told me to stay inside, lock the doors and yeah, it’s scary, I’ve got a nine-year-old and an eleven-year-old and they’re scared.”
  Undecided

Taylors Hill resident Peter Lazaridis, who saw 30 youths of African appearance walking in the area, described the situation as “scary”.

Maybe chief Commissioner Graham Ashton should drive out to the residents of Taylor's Hill and tell them it's rubbish to be too scared to go outside:

Victoria's most senior police officer has rubbished suggestions of an "African gang crisis", even asking a reporter, "how long since you've been out for dinner?" in an, at times, extraordinary press conference...

"I've heard people say that Victoria is not a safe place to live," he said.

"That's complete and utter garbage. There are people who have been affected by crime, and that's always been the case, and that's the case in every city in Australia, and the same as every city in the world.

"Victoria is one of the safest places in the world to live ... and the sort of concept that somehow it's unsafe to go out for dinner ... how long since you've been out for dinner?"

What the O.P. fails to acknowledge is that the "news" article is from the pen of
serial racist - and Murdoch Press blogger, Andrew Bolt
- for Rupert's "jewel in the tabloid crown" -
The Sydney Daily Telegraph

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/big-african-riot-in-taylors-...

The ONLY people "afraid to go out at night" in Australia's food capital - are the ones who have never BEEN there

If they should ever visit Melbourne - I'd suggest they turn up to any of Melbourne's fine eateries, on a Saturday night - without a reservation

This "afraid to go out at night" smear on our state - is no more than a part of
the state and federal Liberal Party scare campaign
for the upcoming Victorian State Election

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #39 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:35pm

Buzz, is this an acceptable new source for you?

A fight involving dozens of Sudanese-Australian youths from Melbourne's southern and northern suburbs that forced local residents to shelter indoors was caused by a dispute about "a couple of girlfriends", police have said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-09/police-car-damaged-rocks-thrown-by-youth-i...

And direct from the policehttps://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/taylors-hill-police-presence

IBI

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:36pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:27am:
There are two reasons Africans are in Australia.

1. Their countries are being bombed; and

2. Closet poms are not up to the job of keeping the population growing and superior gene injection is required.

Let us hope that African genes will overcome the closet pom failure to procreate enough to prevent population decline.

Bombed by who?

You do realise the situation in Sudan and those responsible right?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:41pm

Sudan is being bombed by its own Government....dunno whose planes and bombs they are using.

What would you do if your Home was being bombed by Turnbull?  Stay there, or get out of the joint?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:06pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:36pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:27am:
There are two reasons Africans are in Australia.

1. Their countries are being bombed; and

2. Closet poms are not up to the job of keeping the population growing and superior gene injection is required.

Let us hope that African genes will overcome the closet pom failure to procreate enough to prevent population decline.

Bombed by who?

You do realise the situation in Sudan and those responsible right?

By whom.

And it doesn't matter.

If you were being bombed by the Turnbull Government, and kids and families all around you were being killed, you'd just stay put and say "It's okay, they're local bombs - no need to flee"?

Roll Eyes

This is the sort of thing you support, is it?

“Children are literally being blown to pieces by bombs and burned alive with their siblings,” said Daniel Bekele, Africa director at Human Rights Watch. “They are unable to get sufficient food, basic health care, or education, and the situation is only getting worse.”

« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:15pm by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #43 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:12pm

Actually the main catylist for the Sudanese civil war was the Muslim Govt trying to impose sharia law on the predominantly christian southern tribes.

Good old islam.

I'm OK with accepting south Sudanese reffos but we need to be WAY more selective and faster to deport the duds.

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #44 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:17am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:20am:
Melbourne riot.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/big-african-riot-in-taylors-hill-...

Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun
August 8, 2018 8:37pm

The resident said they called police about 7.20pm and were told officers had blocked the road near Taylors Hill Coles on Gourlay Rd.

“In one area there is a massive group the police said were Sudanese and near the park in Bronte Way

there was another really large group of Sudanese and they basically said they don’t have it under control but there is a strong police presence,” they said.

“They told me to stay inside, lock the doors and yeah, it’s scary, I’ve got a nine-year-old and an eleven-year-old and they’re scared.”

Taylors Hill resident Peter Lazaridis, who saw 30 youths of African appearance walking in the area, described the situation as “scary”.

Same thing happening in Italy and other parts of Europe Sad

You're right Nail,
that's what we invited here - problems.
How will Daniel Andrews solve this problem before the election in November?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Send Topic Print