Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print
BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL (Read 16212 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL
Reply #225 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:48pm

Auggie wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:46pm:
A senator who represents an absolute smigen on the population, and you're going to ask the majority of Australians to drag immigrants through the mud publicly, invoking hatred and fear??

How about I get elected to Parliament and call on the people vote to have you tied up and thrown in jail??

Would you accept the democratic mandate?

You need to Google strawman arguments.

That sort of crap won't work when you debate me.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #226 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
A senator who represents an absolute smigen on the population, and you're going to ask the majority of Australians to drag immigrants through the mud publicly, invoking hatred and fear??

How about I get elected to Parliament and call on the people vote to have you tied up and thrown in jail??

Gawd...where is the scoff emoticon?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 12:03am

Auggie wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
rhino wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 11:02am:
Auggie wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:50pm:
Can't agree, Auggie - the plight of Aboriginals is much better in some ways now than it was then, and they have opportunities, but don't accept them and prefer to continue their current lifestyle in far too many cases.

Excellent question. My answer is that institutional discrimination, which the indigenous peoples used to suffer from has generational effects. The Right often say: "Oh well, there aren't any laws discriminating against them now, so all is good." But, this completely disregard any social reality. Institutional discrimination is insidious and is more 'indirect' than what you claim.

It's very easy to say 'people choose to do things' but only irrational people choose to do things which lead to their own self-destruction. That irrational motive is due to the institutionalised oppression the indigenous peoples suffered before and which lingers on today.
Can you give a valid  example of institutional racism which "lingers on today" thanks.

The Stolen Generation; the disruption of their way of life; their basic rights denied, etc.; loss and grief due to past atrocities and murders.

Shall I go on?
You didnt answer the question. You stated institutional racism which lingers on, none of that is an example of current day institutional racism.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #228 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 12:41am

Once again:-

'the stolen generation' is history.....

Aboriginals have the same Rights as everyone else..... they can vote, stand for election, move about freely, associate with anyone they wish to, marry, and on and on... where are their Rights abrogated (same as Muslims and all the other whingers)?

Aboriginals (some of) demand extra privileges as rights (note the difference between Rights and rights - women's rights are not Rights, since women enjoy the same Rights as men in our society - what they demand is privilege).....

'Loss and grief'?  Join the crowd.... take a number... stand in line ............  I'm descended from Irish, German Jewish and Scots primarily - I had a terrible upbringing  - should I be enduring 'loss and grief' and using it as a passport to bad behaviour, due to past crimes against each such group and myself?  Jesus God - get over it!!  Try the Twenty First Century for a change......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #229 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:09am

The stolen generation is a myth.
There have Benen less than half a dozen proven.

Additionally
The words "final solution" was not meant as they were taken.
It was simply a matter of speech
Had he said the only solution or ultimate solution, this also would have been twisted to the apologist agenda.
The fact is simply that Islam has no place in civilized society.

I dare any grubberments to bring out a plebiscite about immigration
I double dare them to bring out one restricting or stopping muzzos

We all know what the final solution will be, they are afraid to bow to the wishes and needs of the people.

And you will call me racist for this, crap I say Islam is not a race, it is a brutal CULT, nothing more.

Any Islam is country in the world does not allow any other religion.
All Islamic countries punish, hound, murder and chase off any other religion.
And yet we are expected to bow down and accept this?

Wake up people before we end up like France, Germany, Sweden, all who are suffering from this CULT and it's ever expanding demands for acceptance, dominance and uncompromising rule.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #230 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 7:51am

Valkie wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:09am:

Additionally
Had he said the only solution or ultimate solution, this also would have been twisted to the apologist agenda.

We all know what the final solution will be, they are afraid to bow to the wishes and needs of the people.

And you will call me racist for this, crap I say Islam is not a race, it is a brutal CULT, nothing more.

Wake up people before we end up like France, Germany, Sweden, all who are suffering from this CULT and it's ever expanding demands for acceptance, dominance and uncompromising rule.

Denizen Valkie is a myth.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #231 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 9:57am

I would suggest that Valkie is substantially correct....... Islam is a cult not a race .... it has a serious component of savagery and violence and irrational hatred and an amazing ability to instill in some of its adherents a feeling of moral and spiritual superiority such that they feel an Entitlement to attack any who are not of the same cult belief...

Not all are like this, of course - but this kind of insanity stems principally from the rabid and deprived Middle Eastern Islamites - possibly the result of over-exposure to heat and cold extremes in parched lands, and the consequent brain damage that leads to in-breeding on a massive scale, which further exacerbates the problem of brain damage.

I mean - who for one instant can fail to laugh at the antics of some fool ranting on about moral superiority while having zero tolerance for others and so forth?  Considering the way that kind of Islamite lives, they are hardly pillars of social superiority in any way, and anyone who believes implicitly that every word in an old book is absolute truth and the only truth worthy of violence against any who disagree is frankly insane.

Middle Eastern Islam seriously needs to be wary of awakening the sleeping giant of the West..... so far the West has fiddled around the edges, seeking some middle-ish way by instilling democratic ideas in the heads  of MEers (MEercats?) - and has not taken the plunge of adopting the same attitude towards MEIslam as it presents - absolute intolerance unto death.......

I don't have a problem with decent Muslims, who are primarily from other areas of the world, educated and so forth - the problems are with the semi-literate, uneducated, and self-oppressed groups who screech about being oppressed all the time when nothing is happening....

Jesus - they must have learned that childish behaviour from the 'feminists'... the road to getting everything on demand is to endlessly screech 'oppression'.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:04am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #232 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:11am

"I would suggest that Valkie is substantially correct....... Islam is a cult not a race .... "

I don't think anyone here is calling Islam a race, as such.

The point is, the term 'racism' has evolved over time to take on a much broader meaning.

The English language is always evolving.

Do you think this is a small rodent that typically has a pointed snout, relatively large ears and eyes, and a long tail?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #233 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:17am

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #234 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 5:59pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:48pm:

No strawman argument, Booby. You said that you wanted a vote to essentially deprive the rights of migrants. So, I proposed another example: to take away your rights.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #235 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:01pm

rhino wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 12:03am:
Auggie wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
rhino wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 11:02am:
Auggie wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:50pm:
Can't agree, Auggie - the plight of Aboriginals is much better in some ways now than it was then, and they have opportunities, but don't accept them and prefer to continue their current lifestyle in far too many cases.

Excellent question. My answer is that institutional discrimination, which the indigenous peoples used to suffer from has generational effects. The Right often say: "Oh well, there aren't any laws discriminating against them now, so all is good." But, this completely disregard any social reality. Institutional discrimination is insidious and is more 'indirect' than what you claim.

It's very easy to say 'people choose to do things' but only irrational people choose to do things which lead to their own self-destruction. That irrational motive is due to the institutionalised oppression the indigenous peoples suffered before and which lingers on today.
Can you give a valid  example of institutional racism which "lingers on today" thanks.

The Stolen Generation; the disruption of their way of life; their basic rights denied, etc.; loss and grief due to past atrocities and murders.

Shall I go on?
You didnt answer the question. You stated institutional racism which lingers on, none of that is an example of current day institutional racism.

I said that the EFFECTS of institutional racism still linger on. I specifically stated that institutional discrimination doesn't exist now. I said that the EFFECTS still affect them.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #236 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 12:41am:
Once again:-

'the stolen generation' is history.....

Aboriginals have the same Rights as everyone else..... they can vote, stand for election, move about freely, associate with anyone they wish to, marry, and on and on... where are their Rights abrogated (same as Muslims and all the other whingers)?

Aboriginals (some of) demand extra privileges as rights (note the difference between Rights and rights - women's rights are not Rights, since women enjoy the same Rights as men in our society - what they demand is privilege).....

You don't get it, Grap. You're not very educated about sociology, and you weren't listening.

INSTITUTIONAL discrimination is generational and takes time to weed out.

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 12:41am:
'Loss and grief'?  Join the crowd.... take a number... stand in line ............  I'm descended from Irish, German Jewish and Scots primarily - I had a terrible upbringing  - should I be enduring 'loss and grief' and using it as a passport to bad behaviour, due to past crimes against each such group and myself?  Jesus God - get over it!!  Try the Twenty First Century for a change......

Your loss and grief doesn't compare to the suffering experienced by indigenous peoples as a whole and individually.

There are people who are worse off than you, Grap, and the indigenous peoples are one of those groups. Be thankful that you weren't born an indigenous person.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #237 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:09am:

Additionally

Sorry, I mean bigot.

Better?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:11pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:11am:
"I would suggest that Valkie is substantially correct....... Islam is a cult not a race .... "

The point is, the term 'racism' has evolved over time to take on a much broader meaning.

How much broader is the evolving meaning of 'racism, racist'?

It looks like it now means anything and everything the militant Left snarls at and attempts to shut up. They call black conservatives racist, even black policemen racist. The PC sheep, always fearful and nervously quivering and wanting to be up to the minute, rush along with it all.

It's like calling people Nazi at the first sign they don't submit to lefty totalitarian platitudes.  It's a lazy, hollow, bollocks term, 'racist'.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #239 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 7:17pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:11am:

How much broader is the evolving meaning of 'racism, racist'?

It looks like it now means anything and everything the militant Left snarls at and attempts to shut up. They call black conservatives racist, even black policemen racist. The PC sheep, always fearful and nervously quivering and wanting to be up to the minute, rush along with it all.

It's like calling people Nazi at the first sign they don't submit to lefty totalitarian platitudes.  It's a lazy, hollow, bollocks term, 'racist'.

Apologist trolls will twist, alter, adjust, lie, cheat, misinterpret and simply fumble around to try and justify any negatives they can about anyone they try to intimidate.

The simple fact is that racism, means just that, hate of a race.
Islam is not specific in race, many races have this plague, many different cultures have been infected with this disease.

Islam is a brutal, barbaric, draconian and sociopathic CULT
Islam is itself racist
They hate Jews with a vengeance, given the opportunity they would kill every Jew.
Jews are in fact a race and a religion.

Islam is totally intolerant to anyone not Islamic
In muzzo ruled countries it's totally forbidden to openly worship any other religion.
In muzzo ruled countries homosexuality and open sexual deviations are not tolerated
With extreme prejudice and predominantly violent means, these people are murdered openly.

So
Islam demands tolerance and acceptance from everyone else
While Islam refuses, violently to be tolerant of anyone else.
Islam is racist, barbaric, brutal, primitive and sociopathic in nature and deeds.

Islam does not and never will fit into civilized society.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Send Topic Print