Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 18
Send Topic Print
BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL (Read 16205 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL
Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:37am

Quote:
BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL. RESIDENTS TOO SCARED TO GO OUT TO RESTAURANTS

Waleed Aly jokes on The Project: 

I am of African heritage. If there really are a bunch of African gangs, frankly I am offended to not have at least been joined to join one.

If he hurries, he can join one in Taylor's Hill:

A large group of out-of-control African youths have hurled 'a number' of rocks and damaged a police car during a rampage.

This must be the youth demographic that Reserve Bank governor Phillip Lowe was praising today:

The movement to Australia of large numbers of young people over the past decade has changed our demographic profile in a positive way.

A "positive way":
  Shocked

The Herald Sun witnessed dozens of heavily armed riot and plain-clothed police in Taylors Hill and Caroline Springs, with locals told not to leave their houses.

Too afraid to go to a restaurant.
Someone should tell the Junkee website and GetUp!:

The people of Melbourne have hit back at home affairs [minister] Peter Dutton over his ludicrous comments about an imagined crime wave...

Never one to miss out on a race-based scare campaign, Dutton [said] “African gang violence” has made people in Melbourne “scared to go out to restaurants at night time ...”

In response, activist group GetUp! took to Twitter to suggest that anyone out for dinner in Melbourne take a photo of their meal to prove the minister wrong.

I wonder if the residents of Bronte Way in Taylors Hill will get a chance to get to their local restaurant and take a picture:

The resident said they called police about 7.20pm and were told officers had blocked the road near Taylors Hill Coles on Gourlay Rd.

“In one area there is a massive group the police said were Sudanese and near the park in Bronte Way

there was another really large group of Sudanese and they basically said they don’t have it under control but there is a strong police presence,” they said.

“They told me to stay inside, lock the doors and yeah, it’s scary, I’ve got a nine-year-old and an eleven-year-old and they’re scared.”
  Undecided

Taylors Hill resident Peter Lazaridis, who saw 30 youths of African appearance walking in the area, described the situation as “scary”.

Maybe chief Commissioner Graham Ashton should drive out to the residents of Taylor's Hill and tell them it's rubbish to be too scared to go outside:

Victoria's most senior police officer has rubbished suggestions of an "African gang crisis", even asking a reporter, "how long since you've been out for dinner?" in an, at times, extraordinary press conference...

"I've heard people say that Victoria is not a safe place to live," he said.

"That's complete and utter garbage. There are people who have been affected by crime, and that's always been the case, and that's the case in every city in Australia, and the same as every city in the world.

"Victoria is one of the safest places in the world to live ... and the sort of concept that somehow it's unsafe to go out for dinner ... how long since you've been out for dinner?"

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: BIG AFRICAN RIOT IN TAYLORS HILL
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:54am

it could be true mechanic.

i dont blame the youth.

they are like a herd of 3 year old colts.

there is either a stallion in the paddock to help them adjust their behaviour (this would be the case if Putin was premier of victoria) or
there is some newtered castrated weakling of a horse "pretending" to be in charge of the paddock.

if you act all "weak sauce", if you refuse to man up and be a role model of masculine energy, then it is entirely predictable (and i would say natural) for the youth who are brimming with testosterone to "act out".

there is only one solution.

a manly man must be in charge.
all the mealy mouthed , hand wringing and excuse making cannot ever alter this fact

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:20am

Melbourne riot.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/big-african-riot-in-taylors-hill-...

Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun
August 8, 2018 8:37pm

The resident said they called police about 7.20pm and were told officers had blocked the road near Taylors Hill Coles on Gourlay Rd.

“In one area there is a massive group the police said were Sudanese and near the park in Bronte Way

there was another really large group of Sudanese and they basically said they don’t have it under control but there is a strong police presence,” they said.

“They told me to stay inside, lock the doors and yeah, it’s scary, I’ve got a nine-year-old and an eleven-year-old and they’re scared.”

Taylors Hill resident Peter Lazaridis, who saw 30 youths of African appearance walking in the area, described the situation as “scary”.

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:45am

Have no fear because Premier Andrews will clean up this problem.

Daniel Andrews warns gangs: 'We are coming after you and you will feel the full force of the law

Premier Daniel Andrews has made an angry response to Saturday night's rampage in the city, vowing to "smash" gang violence in Victoria.

Two days after "completely unacceptable" violence rocked Saturday night's Moomba festivities, Mr Andrews fronted the media to promise offenders they would "feel the full force of the law".

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/daniel-andrews-warns-gangs-we-are-co...

I feel better already.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:58am

always better to have commenced the training of the youth from day 1.

the longer you let an absess fester, the more tissue damage.

you have to be pro active when it comes to training the youth

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:16am

African appearance - isn't  that a race marker?
But there are no races, we are told.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:19am

salad in wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:45am:

Have no fear because Premier Andrews will clean up this problem.

Daniel Andrews warns gangs: 'We are coming after you and you will feel the full force of the law

Premier Daniel Andrews has made an angry response to Saturday night's rampage in the city, vowing to "smash" gang violence in Victoria.

Two days after "completely unacceptable" violence rocked Saturday night's Moomba festivities, Mr Andrews fronted the media to promise offenders they would "feel the full force of the law".

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/daniel-andrews-warns-gangs-we-are-co...

I feel better already.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

at least he didnt claim  he didnt know until he read this mornings news. Grin Grin Grin

I wonder if Bill has heard about this....maybe not! he doesnt do bad news does he?...

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #7 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:50am

Anyone else sick to bloody death of how authorities are specifically  avoiding calling the gangs on the street of Melbourne BLACK AFRICANS

Because that's what they are

Melbourne has a huge problem with the BLACK AFRICAN IMPORTS whose idea of sorting a problem is to go to the streets armed with machetes

It is time to get really tough. Identify them and deport them

Once a hard line is taken, they will get the  reality check they  so badly need

Last night in Melbourne citizens were told to stay inside whilst riot Police sorted it

Melbourne is now is in  a state of anarchy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:55am

well I dont care what goes on in Melb   thats for them to sort out........

they elected Dan   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes nothing to do with me!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:20am

"Sire.. SIRE... the Africans are revolting!"

"Tell me something new...."

Where is the Ohio National Guard when you need them... slip 'em a bit of the old Amritsar to keep 'em quiet, and Bob's yer uncle... nobody ever rioted against a bunch of armed and firing troops...

Will Dan strike them three times with a wet lettuce leaf?

Our people Once Were Warriors, Dan - now they're nothin'......

For cods - that's what happens to a society when you bash men into the gutter and cut their balls off in every way (why do I oppose Labor these days?  Look at Emma)..... the young 'men' (and 'women') run riot ..... and it's been going on for over forty years here.... Aquascoot is right .....

Red Baron - you coppers had a part in this, too - supinely taking on the mantle of man basher in all situations and getting into ordinary Aussie blokes at any turn to keep them down and under the jackboot of the PC idiots running the show and giving you orders ...

Shame, Australia --- SHAME!
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:30am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:27am

BUT THEY ARE NOT AFRICANS...  THEY'RE JUST 2 GROUPS.
Just ask the Victorian police. Hell, they are not even gangs... phew...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:58am

They are like packs of marauding uncivilized throwbacks, no amount of exposure to modern civilization, nor all the creature comforts will change these type.
SHUT THE GATES to these undesirables.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 10:10am

Johnnie wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:58am:
They are like packs of marauding uncivilized throwbacks, no amount of exposure to modern civilization, nor all the creature comforts will change these type.
SHUT THE GATES to these undesirables.

They come to a country where every house isn't armed and dangerous with machetes and AKs, where most people generally go about their business quietly and enjoy the peaceful life - and they see this as weak and easy for the picking..... and instead of being thrown into a cockroach infested cell with a bucket for water and one for slops with fifteen other nasties unwashed in one room and have their feet beaten once a week and cop a beasting from a guard at any time - they get first class air conditioned treatment for a few months and then come out fat and ready to do it all again.

I will never forget the interview with a drug runner in Silverwater that I've mentioned before - he blandly said that he copped two years - his gang paid his bills and he owned a house and was buying another - he'd do it again when he got out and end up rich.  Who cares if he had a criminal record when he had the fat of the land, and his descendants would become doctors and lawyers and politicians and effectively run the show in luxury while the dopey general public worker stayed at the bottom?

Same with these guys - as long as they can prosper and not endure - say - a three strikes rule and twenty years on the chain gang - they laugh it off.

If they are an evil influence, they must be separated from society on a near or totally permanent basis.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:17am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:20am:
Melbourne riot.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/big-african-riot-in-taylors-hill-...

Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun
August 8, 2018 8:37pm

Same thing happening in Italy and other parts of Europe Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #14 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:27am

There are two reasons Africans are in Australia.

1. Their countries are being bombed; and

2. Closet poms are not up to the job of keeping the population growing and superior gene injection is required.

Let us hope that African genes will overcome the closet pom failure to procreate enough to prevent population decline.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 18
Send Topic Print