Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25
Send Topic Print
Responding to criticism of Islam (Read 32564 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Responding to criticism of Islam
Reply #120 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 7:43pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Quote:
Her breasts I guess. You googled them, not me. I have no idea what tipped you over the edge. Did you have some kind of crying game moment?

So, you are guessing.  Is that code for bullshitting?

You asked me a question I don't know the answer to Aussie, so I was honest and told you I have no idea what tipped you over the edge into creepy stalker territory when it comes to Lauren Southern. Your inability to either make sense or give a straight answer to a simple question has not made it any easier to figure out. On the other hand, I do know how you responded, and there are three full posts of quotes at the start of this thread.

Quote:
explained already in this post:

Gandalf do you think that baiting means the same thing as accosting?

What do you think of Aussie's response to her?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #121 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 7:57pm

Quote:
You asked me a question I don't know the answer to Aussie, so I was honest and told you I have no idea what tipped you over the edge into creepy stalker territory when it comes to Lauren Southern. Your inability to either make sense or give a straight answer to a simple question has not made it any easier to figure out. On the other hand, I do know how you responded, and there are three full posts of quotes at the start of this thread.

How did I respond to what?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 8:38pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 11:47am:
freediver wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:23pm:
Walking down the street, or talking to Lakemba residents, or criticising Islam would have caused a breach of the peace because...

...in this particular case it involved an attention seeking internationally known Islamophobe with a camera and microphone, spewing racist bile as she walked down the street, cited by local journalists as accosting locals to deliberately bait them for her propaganda video, and accompanied by an obviously provocative 7 man security detail.

Asking Muslims about Islam by a white woman is now " spewing racist bile as she walked down the street, cited by local journalists as accosting locals to deliberately bait them for her propaganda video, and accompanied by an obviously provocative 7 man security detail."

That's what the Paki loves about you - lying and distortion.

Asking Muslims is 'baiting them'. The poor petals, they are not suited for freedom of thought and debate. They are only suited to submission - or else.

You demonstrate the incompatibility of Islam and the West with every such utterance, Convert Zealot.

And the Paki miam-miams up all this idotic, faux-victim crap. For Marxism.

You are not the victims, Musulmans. You are the perpetrators of hideous, mindless, daily violence in the name of your superstition. Your trying to fashion  victimhood out of being questioned about your violent superstitions is not flying.

Or rather, it's flying only with mongs like the Paki, Bwian, Arsse and the like.

You are then perpetrators of religious violence across the globe.  Own it or not, that is how it is. The people Muslims murder for Allah and Mohammed are not responsible for your violence, you Muslims are.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 11:56pm

Frank wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 8:38pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 11:47am:
freediver wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 6:23pm:
Walking down the street, or talking to Lakemba residents, or criticising Islam would have caused a breach of the peace because...

...in this particular case it involved an attention seeking internationally known Islamophobe with a camera and microphone, spewing racist bile as she walked down the street, cited by local journalists as accosting locals to deliberately bait them for her propaganda video, and accompanied by an obviously provocative 7 man security detail.

Asking Muslims about Islam by a white woman is now " spewing racist bile as she walked down the street, cited by local journalists as accosting locals to deliberately bait them for her propaganda video, and accompanied by an obviously provocative 7 man security detail."

That's what the Paki loves about you - lying and distortion.

Asking Muslims is 'baiting them'. The poor petals, they are not suited for freedom of thought and debate. They are only suited to submission - or else.

You demonstrate the incompatibility of Islam and the West with every such utterance, Convert Zealot.

And the Paki miam-miams up all this idotic, faux-victim crap. For Marxism.

You are not the victims, Musulmans. You are the perpetrators of hideous, mindless, daily violence in the name of your superstition. Your trying to fashion  victimhood out of being questioned about your violent superstitions is not flying.

Or rather, it's flying only with mongs like the Paki, Bwian, Arsse and the like.

You are then perpetrators of religious violence across the globe.  Own it or not, that is how it is. The people Muslims murder for Allah and Mohammed are not responsible for your violence, you Muslims are.

Victims? The only one claiming victimhood here is FD, who says he's not allowed to go to Lakemba.

You know, first Ularu, and now this.

The dirty, dirty racists. Correlation not causation, isn't it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #124 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 12:45pm

freediver wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 7:43pm:

When it involves a hysterical internationally renowned Islamophobe shoving a microphone and camera into their face with the sole purpose of trying to extract something incriminating about Islam for an Islamophobic propaganda video  - yes.

I thought that would be obvious. But then, I also would have thought it was just as obvious how a rabid Islamophobe spewing racist bile on the streets of Lakemba becomes even more of a threat to the peace when accompanied by no less than 7 security thugs.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 12:57pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 12:45pm:

When it involves a hysterical internationally renowned Islamophobe shoving a microphone and camera into their face with the sole purpose of trying to extract something incriminating about Islam for an Islamophobic propaganda video  - yes.

I thought that would be obvious. But then, I also would have thought it was just as obvious how a rabid Islamophobe spewing racist bile on the streets of Lakemba becomes even more of a threat to the peace when accompanied by no less than 7 security thugs.

Well, yes, but we must take FD's view on this tits-flauncher into consideration too.

Shoving a microphone into someone's face to gather incriminating evidence with 7 bodyguards is Freeeedom, like ripping off their burqas, raping them with a cactus, or pulling aside all the bearded numpties and tinted races at the airport to trick them into confessing their devious Islamism.

And we all know what happens to those who don't give FD the answer he wants.

BANNED.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #126 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:29pm

Is that what it involves Gandalf? Or are you just trying to launch another irrelevant personal attack without having to actually say it?

What do you think of Aussie's style of personal attack? Have you thanked him for his support yet?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #127 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:33pm

freediver wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:29pm:

Is that what it involves Gandalf? Or are you just trying to launch another irrelevant personal attack without having to actually say it?

What do you think of Aussie's style of personal attack? Have you thanked him for his support yet?

My personal attack is spot on.  Southern is a glib, smooth, polished, practiced and an outrageous liar.  Do you agree, Effendi?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #128 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:38pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:29pm:

My personal attack is spot on.  Southern is a glib, smooth, polished, practiced and an outrageous liar.  Do you agree, Effendi?

Is it relevant to the cop's mistreatement of her? Or do you want the whole discussion to revolve around your personal feelings towards her?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #129 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:49pm

Quote:
Is it relevant to the cop's mistreatement of her? Or do you want the whole discussion to revolve around your personal feelings towards her?

As I have posted a zillion times.  It is highly relevant.....it is kernel.....the basic key to the incident/ his directions but it seems dribbling imbeciles cannot see it.

He was told that she intended attended the Mosque.  Then, when he confronted her....she prevaricated etc.....so he stuck to his guns.....because she is a glib, smooth, polished, practiced and an outrageous liar.  He did not believe her.

So.....the Law was complied with.  He reasonably believed that given her declared intent to attend the Mosque, a breach of the peace was likely.

Do you agree that she is a glib, smooth, polished, practiced and an outrageous liar, Effendi?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #130 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Quote:
He reasonably believed that given her declared intent to attend the Mosque, a breach of the peace was likely.

Except the only facts you have presented to back this up is her declared intent not to attend the mosque.

What does her attending the mosque have to do with her being banned from walking on the street, talking to Lakemba residents or criticising Islam? Or are you still pretending that did not happen?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #131 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 6:59pm

Australian politicians criticised a Queensland senator for his reference to the “final solution” in his maiden speech in parliament on Tuesday, August 14. Senator Fraser Anning of the Katter’s Australia Party said

Australia should restrict immigrants from the “third world” and that a national vote to ban Muslim migration would be the “final solution to the immigration problem.” “The record of Muslims who have already come to this country in terms of rates of crime, welfare dependency and terrorism are the worst of any migrant and vastly exceed another immigrant group,” Anning said. “We have black African Muslim gangs terrorising Melbourne, we have Isis-sympathising Muslims trying to go overseas to try and fight for Isis and while all Muslims are not terrorists, certainly all terrorists these days are Muslims. So why would anyone want to bring more of them here?”

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #132 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:05pm

Effendi, really.  This is absurd.  The relevant video shows that 'she' told the Cops (during 'her' courtesy call to them) she intended attending the Mosque, and that is evidenced by the very first thing he said to her.  She then prevaricated.....etc.

He did not buy her obfuscating bullshit, so he told her to far cough, as the Law entitled him to.

Shall I get a dribbling imbecile to answer this Effendi, or can you?

Do you agree that she is a glib, smooth, polished, practiced and an outrageous liar, Effendi?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #133 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:17pm

Lauren Southern gives up on Youtube:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:33pm

I didn't see any 'hysterical'. Where did you see that?

Is there anything incriminating about Islam that you get distressed about when questioned? Do share.

No racists bile way spewed from what  could see. Do you have a different clip? Do share.

Security thugs? Did they heavy anyone? 

You are verballing, lying, talking outrageously over thee top.   And we ALL see it. You are a typical Muslim in that regard, reason and measured insight is as far from your temperament as Mohammed is from heaven.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25
Send Topic Print