Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Australia's Population (Read 12291 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Australia's Population
Reply #45 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:26pm

oh and bwian apparently they do have a page on population after all  tsk, tsk, tsk

maybe the word immigration threw you off. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:27pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 8:55pm:
Why can't men stop putting it in?

You don't have to put up with it, you know.

If it's bothering you, just tell them that no means no.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:41pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:23pm:
listen you disingenuous Pxxxx

What was that you said about the use of ad hominem argument, Geoff?  Mmm?   Roll Eyes
Quote:
PHON didn't just start today you know.

Where did I claim that?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I cant answer for their current lack of website information.

Funny, you seem unable to provide a link to it.  I can't find it.  Does it even exist, except in your imagination like your "Today Tonight" "Survey"?

So, how are we supposed to know about this "Population Policy" if we cannot read it, Geoff?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
But unlike you apparently I'm very aware of their policies over the years.
perhaps you should have stopped being an obsessive lying TROLL all those years...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Geoff.  Your tired old record appears to be struck again...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I have made my point you are such a coward you cant even admit when you are wrong and have been for decades.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still stuck in that groove, Geoff.  I am quite willing to admit my errors when proof is produced of them.  You just make claims but never produce proof.  Funny that. hey, Geoff?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Now do try an actually address what I've posted instead of running away from it eh. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Where have I "run away" from anything in this thread, Geoff?  I've pointed out I am interested in a discussion about numbers, not policies.  Are you find that a difficult concept to understand?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Oh and bwian if you don't know what infrastructure is join Stott Despoja because she never knew either.

Where have I shown I don't know what "infrastructure" is, Geoff?  Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes
Quote:
Now stop wasting my time on YOUR topic.

The only person who appears to be wasting time is you.  You with your endless broken record, your ranting and shouting and personal abuse.  Tsk, tsk, run along, Geoff.  Off back to your little kiddies' playground where you can bully your friends as much as you like.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now, lets discuss numbers, shall we?  That is if you can throw away your broken record.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:42pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:26pm:
oh and bwian apparently they do have a page on population after all  tsk, tsk, tsk

Still unable to provide a link, Geoff?  Funny that, hey?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:43pm

"Let’s not forget that in the first Intergenerational Report released in 2002, it was predicted Australia’s population would reach 25 million in 2042. It will reach 25 million this year. That’s a difference of 24 years."

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/judith-sloan/bring-it-on-the...
of course infrastructure has kept pace. /sarc

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:41am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:42pm:

Just not a lazy lying Pxxx bwian...
You? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:54am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:41pm:

What was that you said about the use of ad hominem argument, Geoff?  Mmm?   Roll Eyes
I said you use it all the time bwian.  I on the other hand don't.

Quote:

Oh dear what a disingenuous Pxxxx you are...  no one said you did bwian the point is one you refuse to even acknowledge.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:

Funny, you seem unable to provide a link to it.  I can't find it.  Does it even exist, except in your imagination like your "Today Tonight" "Survey"?
Oh dear bwian bwian bwian...  its A Current Affair dopey.
Why don't you ring 9 and ask them about it get the facts first hand.
I already posted proof several times here that you ignore and dismiss and pretend doesn't exist.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So, how are we supposed to know about this "Population Policy" if we cannot read it, Geoff?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes
Well you should have been a member when I was bwian and you'd know something factual for a change.
I note I have mentioned several party policies and you ignore them too.  Tsk, tsk, tsk bwian what a Wxxxx you are.
The media still refer to the Zero net migration policy you seem oblivious to, even though I cited that one too.  Why is it you know nothing bwian yet many people even non-members know more than you? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
perhaps you should have stopped being an obsessive lying TROLL all those years...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Geoff.  Your tired old record appears to be struck again...   Roll Eyes

Oh dearie dearie me, tsk, tsk tsk bwian...  you are such a lying hypocrite.

Quote:
I have made my point you are such a coward you cant even admit when you are wrong and have been for decades.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still stuck in that groove, Geoff.  I am quite willing to admit my errors when proof is produced of them.  You just make claims but never produce proof.  Funny that. hey, Geoff?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

LOL Oh dearie dearie me bwian Tsk, tsk, tsk..... 
You simply lie and ignore the proof bwian....  you waste my time and post crap all over this site.

Quote:
Now do try an actually address what I've posted instead of running away from it eh. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Where have I "run away" from anything in this thread, Geoff?  I've pointed out I am interested in a discussion about numbers, not policies.  Are you find that a difficult concept to understand?    Roll Eyes
Oh my bwian did I miss you actually addressing the facts and points?  No you ignored them and ran away from them as usual...
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Quote:
Oh and bwian if you don't know what infrastructure is join Stott Despoja because she never knew either.

Where have I shown I don't know what "infrastructure" is, Geoff?  Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes
Your very limited post re what Infrastructure is bwian...  you see unlike you I don't simply ignore what YOU say...

Quote:

The only person who appears to be wasting time is you.  You with your endless broken record, your ranting and shouting and personal abuse.  Tsk, tsk, run along, Geoff.  Off back to your little kiddies' playground where you can bully your friends as much as you like.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No bwian its obvious who needs to run along...  who the lying hypocrite here is, take a look in a mirror bwian see that pathetic individual up close

Now, lets discuss numbers, shall we?  That is if you can throw away your broken record. 

I already did bwian...  oh dearie dearie me....  tsk, tsk, tsk... you are such a fool.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:34am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:01pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 11:29am:
Brian

How about besides the numbers you consider those that have come & will come who are & will be long term recipients of our welfare system?

Those without education, skills albeit breeding & chances of employment ...... or the real wish to be employed or to integrate into our society & respect our values & laws?

As far as I am aware, such people are a only a small part of our migrant intake.   Most arrive through the humanitarian stream.   As their position is usually desperate and they are in personal danger and most make a real effort to become a part of the Australian community, I believe you are griping unnecessarily.   Roll Eyes

We now have 25 million Australians.  Is that too many?  Just right?  Not enough?  Choice is yours.  Provide reasons for your choice please. 

It's already been discussed through the news media....

that at that current figure of 25 million .... the infrastructure & social services are inadequate.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #53 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:08pm

There's a simple, cheap, solution to get rid of some fifth column closet poms.

Offer closet poms their ten pounds back to return to the UK.

The depopulation bag-men should visit surreptitious bigot Grappler first.

Australian population would decline to eventual extinction if immigration ceases not only because of the number of immigrants, but because immigrants have more children than closet poms.

The Australian economy is also addicted to immigration because immigrants bring money, and spend a lot of money to establish themselves after arrival. The Australian economy would hit the wall without that money.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:53pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:34am:
Brian

How about besides the numbers you consider those that have come & will come who are & will be long term recipients of our welfare system?

Those without education, skills albeit breeding & chances of employment ...... or the real wish to be employed or to integrate into our society & respect our values & laws?

As far as I am aware, such people are a only a small part of our migrant intake.   Most arrive through the humanitarian stream.   As their position is usually desperate and they are in personal danger and most make a real effort to become a part of the Australian community, I believe you are griping unnecessarily.   Roll Eyes

We now have 25 million Australians.  Is that too many?  Just right?  Not enough?  Choice is yours.  Provide reasons for your choice please. 

that at that current figure of 25 million .... the infrastructure & social services are inadequate.

Infrastructure is not a problem, the hundreds of thousands of Indians swarming into this country under our almost open gate policy will teach us how to better utilize our existing infrastructure.

indiatrain03.jpg (67 KB | 33 )
indiatrain03.jpg

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:12pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:41am:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, now what was it you said about using ad hominem insults, Geoff?   

You want me to read something but don't provide a link.  When I state I cannot find it on the PHONies' webpage, you deride me.   Oh, dear, it looks like you don't want me to read it, you just want to insult me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:14pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:54am:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 4:41pm:

I said you use it all the time bwian.  I on the other hand don't.

Quote:

Oh dear what a disingenuous Pxxxx you are...  no one said you did bwian the point is one you refuse to even acknowledge.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:

Oh dear bwian bwian bwian...  its A Current Affair dopey.
Why don't you ring 9 and ask them about it get the facts first hand.
I already posted proof several times here that you ignore and dismiss and pretend doesn't exist.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well you should have been a member when I was bwian and you'd know something factual for a change.
I note I have mentioned several party policies and you ignore them too.  Tsk, tsk, tsk bwian what a Wxxxx you are.
The media still refer to the Zero net migration policy you seem oblivious to, even though I cited that one too.  Why is it you know nothing bwian yet many people even non-members know more than you? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:

Oh dearie dearie me, tsk, tsk tsk bwian...  you are such a lying hypocrite.

Quote:

LOL Oh dearie dearie me bwian Tsk, tsk, tsk..... 
You simply lie and ignore the proof bwian....  you waste my time and post crap all over this site.

Quote:

Oh my bwian did I miss you actually addressing the facts and points?  No you ignored them and ran away from them as usual...
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Quote:

Your very limited post re what Infrastructure is bwian...  you see unlike you I don't simply ignore what YOU say...

Quote:

No bwian its obvious who needs to run along...  who the lying hypocrite here is, take a look in a mirror bwian see that pathetic individual up close

I already did bwian...  oh dearie dearie me....  tsk, tsk, tsk... you are such a fool.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still can't work out how to use the quote function, Geoff.  Run along darling, I'm sure all the other little kiddies in your playground are willing to put up with your childish antics.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:17pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:34am:
Brian

Ah, an interesting answer.  OK, so, what is your solution?  Should we halt immigration until our infrastucture is restructured to cope with increased numbers or should we just allow the Government to play "catch up" as they always have?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:12pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, now what was it you said about using ad hominem insults, Geoff?   

You want me to read something but don't provide a link.  When I state I cannot find it on the PHONies' webpage, you deride me.   Oh, dear, it looks like you don't want me to read it, you just want to insult me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

LOL you expect me to believe you are so stupid you cant google one nation?  really?

OK...  YOU ARE THAT STUPID and YOU ARE A LIAR AND A HYPOCRITE...

I don't need to insult you you are a self perpetuating insult... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 9:12pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:12pm:

LOL you expect me to believe you are so stupid you cant google one nation?  really?

OK...  YOU ARE THAT STUPID and YOU ARE A LIAR AND A HYPOCRITE...

I don't need to insult you you are a self perpetuating insult... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

yawn

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print