Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Australia's Population (Read 12274 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australia's Population
Reply #15 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
Australia's population to hit 25 million, newest resident likely to be young, female and Chinese

This is a discussion about numbers, not religion or ethnicity.   I am unsure that our continent can sustain this sort of population growth because of our nation's shortage of fresh water and arable land.   At the present moment, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are gobbling up arable land at an alarming rate.  While this could be offset to some degree by having denser dwellings, I am unsure that many Australians would be willing to live cheek by jowel.

I don't care what "race", ethnicity or religion a person is, who migrates to Australia.  The White Australia Policy is dead and buried.   What concerns me is the numbers, nothing more.   Lets try and keep the discussion clean and without recourse to Racism/Islamophobia/Xenophobia.   Migration is going to continue.  My concern is purely with numbers.

The immigration racket is nothing more than the government finding new customers for banks so their ponzi lending scheme does not collapse and at the same time benefiting from increased taxes and stamp duty that results from doling out money to deadbeats who have never been able to borrow so much money in their lives !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:04pm:
Grendel wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:09pm:
Australia's population to hit 25 million, newest resident likely to be young, female and Chinese

This is a discussion about numbers, not religion or ethnicity.   I am unsure that our continent can sustain this sort of population growth because of our nation's shortage of fresh water and arable land.   At the present moment, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are gobbling up arable land at an alarming rate.  While this could be offset to some degree by having denser dwellings, I am unsure that many Australians would be willing to live cheek by jowel.

I don't care what "race", ethnicity or religion a person is, who migrates to Australia.  The White Australia Policy is dead and buried.   What concerns me is the numbers, nothing more.   Lets try and keep the discussion clean and without recourse to Racism/Islamophobia/Xenophobia.   Migration is going to continue.  My concern is purely with numbers.

Oh look bwian agrees with Hanson and One Nation policies after all... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
What was it Hanson said re migrants?
Oh yes...  she didn't care where they came from as long as when they are here they become Australian.

Quote:
"We have always been a nation of migrants, but we need to be careful of the types of migrants that come in. I told [Treasurer] Scott Morrison long ago it is critical. I don't mind where people come from or their ethnic background, but they must learn to assimilate and accept and adopt the Australian culture and way of life. If they are not prepared to do that, then they have no business to be in this country.

"I don't agree with everything Pauline Hanson says, but some things I do agree.

"One of the great weaknesses of Western society is the adoption of political correctness. That is going to be one of the key reasons for the downfall of the Western world, I do fear that greatly."

Albert Wong...

For you this is simply another place to aggrandise.   Time you woke up to yourself, Geoff.  You're wasting your time.  If you cannot talk about how many migrants we should accept and provide reasons why, bugger off back to your little kiddies, playground, OK?  Roll Eyes

Shut up bwian.
Time for you to face the TRUTH....
or cant you?
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #17 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:39pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:52pm:
So Valkie is arguing for more foreign aid to help countries reduce excessive birthrates and to improve where and how the people of those countries live.

BuMet has found that the southern half of the country is warming and drying out—what to do about that?

With the amount of food waste we can feed more people by minimising waste.

That is the cruzx of the problem
The more food we give to countries that cannot support themselves
The bigger the problem gets

More food
More breeding

Stop the aid now
Or
Only give food to people willing to be sterilised.

In a few generations the world would be better off

Allowing or even feeding uncontrolled breeding will only make it worse
And you can't keep bringing in the overflow into Australia or any other country because they breed out of control here as well

Invasion by refugee and outbreeding us

I never said nothing about giving food.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:56pm:
I bet Brian doesn't care if thousands of country shoppers flood into the country?

Define "country shoppers", Hammer.

I don't care where migrants come from, unlike yourself it appears.  Tsk, tsk, just can't keep your Xenophobia out of a conversation, can you?   Roll Eyes

I understand social cohesion and the need for a racial majority for multiculturalism to work. The current immigration make up is going to sink Australia and many people agree.

Your understanding is mistaken.  Not willing to contribute without resorting to Xenophobia, Hammer?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #19 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:57pm

Not Xenophobia - Austrophilia....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:58pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:35pm:

Oh look bwian agrees with Hanson and One Nation policies after all... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Oh yes...  she didn't care where they came from as long as when they are here they become Australian.

Quote:
"We have always been a nation of migrants, but we need to be careful of the types of migrants that come in. I told [Treasurer] Scott Morrison long ago it is critical. I don't mind where people come from or their ethnic background, but they must learn to assimilate and accept and adopt the Australian culture and way of life. If they are not prepared to do that, then they have no business to be in this country.

"One of the great weaknesses of Western society is the adoption of political correctness. That is going to be one of the key reasons for the downfall of the Western world, I do fear that greatly."

Albert Wong...

For you this is simply another place to aggrandise.   Time you woke up to yourself, Geoff.  You're wasting your time.  If you cannot talk about how many migrants we should accept and provide reasons why, bugger off back to your little kiddies, playground, OK?  Roll Eyes

Shut up bwian.
or cant you?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Shouting again, Geoff?  Time to run back to the little kiddies' playground, I can hear your child-minder calling you.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:58pm

At least it's not a retarded muzlum wrapped in a black tent

images_143.jpg (18 KB | 31 )
images_143.jpg

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:57pm:

Problem is, Hammer hates Indigenous Australians, Graps.  So, your descriptor fails.  He hates anybody who doesn't fit his narrow-minded, narrow view of what an Australian can be - White, Blonde haired, Blue eyed, tall, sun bronzed and of course a Life Saver...   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:57pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:58pm:

Quote:

Albert Wong...

Shut up bwian.
or cant you?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Shouting again, Geoff?  Time to run back to the little kiddies' playground, I can hear your child-minder calling you.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh no bwian just making sure everyone is aware of your cowardice and lies.
I have posted on topic.
You have played the man yet again.
Wassup cant face the truth?  hmmm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:10pm

One more time for bwian who just cant face the truth or admit to it.

Quote:

Albert Wong...

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:01pm:

Problem is, Hammer hates Indigenous Australian, Graps.  So, your descriptor fails.  He hates anybody who doesn't fit his narrow-minded, narrow view of what an Australian can be - White, Blonde haired, Blue eyed, tall, sun bronzed and of course a Life Saver...   Roll Eyes

Don't see Africa destroying their race and culture like we do Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:59pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:58pm:

Quote:

Albert Wong...

Shut up bwian.
or cant you?

Oh no bwian just making sure everyone is aware of your cowardice and lies.
I have posted on topic.
You have played the man yet again.
Wassup cant face the truth?  hmmm

Still shouting and ranting, Geoff?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Please take your bullying tactics elsewhere.  I am trying to have a serious discussion here.   Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:01pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:41pm:

Problem is, Hammer hates Indigenous Australian, Graps.  So, your descriptor fails.  He hates anybody who doesn't fit his narrow-minded, narrow view of what an Australian can be - White, Blonde haired, Blue eyed, tall, sun bronzed and of course a Life Saver...   Roll Eyes

Who cares, Hammer?   We aren't discussing South African nor are we discussing "race" and culture.  We are talking about Immigration.  How big a population do you want?  That is the question.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:01pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:41pm:

Who cares, Hammer?   We aren't discussing South African nor are we discussing "race" and culture.  We are talking about Immigration.  How big a population do you want?  That is the question.  Roll Eyes

I'd scrap all student visas and poorly  qualified migrants tomorrow. Our environment is being bulldozed to house and feed people. We don't have  good healthy land to spare. I went up to Coffs harbour recently and they were ripping up bushland right left and centre. It's happening all over the country and it makes me sick. Once an ecosystem is disturbed most native animals disappear.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 8:46pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:24pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 2:58pm:
Humans are not ants.

And just when I thought there were no more scientific discoveries to be made.

So you don't understand context???

Didn't the OP ask for a clean thread??? Hmmmmm. Can't help oneself.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print