Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print
Australia's Population (Read 12271 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: Australia's Population
Reply #120 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 11:08pm

Could we backdate the PHON immigration policy to the arrival date of Grendel's forebears?

Also, Grappler is desperate to return to his ancestral home. Can he be accommodated?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #121 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 11:09pm

I'm still disappointed YOU were UNABORTED Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Aug 13th, 2018 at 11:34pm

Grendel wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 11:09pm:

Not at all. Here you were thinking that Pauline wants to stop immigration. Greggery has just shown you

If he had been aborted, you never would have known that, Grendel.

Grendel wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:00am:
Those of you wanting a halt on immigration better vote for PHON then because they are the only party with such a policy.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #123 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 1:18am

Is that a yes?

Grendel please report to the poop-chute of history immediately for your return journey.

Your fare has been crowd-funded. Indeed it was 10,000 percent over-subscribed.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 6:57am

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 5:39pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 7:24am:
... Holt imigration now. Best for everyone.

"Holt imigration" before the English language becomes unrecognizable and closet poms yabber bigotry?

Spelling nazi hey???

What is a closet pom champ? 
Pom is a discription given to one of english blood, no?
No english blood here but happy to work along side them in building this country into the safe haven it is. As did my father and his father.

You see its this hard work that we "Aussies" put in that gives us the right to say NO to people outside this country and to people that want to come here and bludge or do harm. It also gets a bit annoying when little traitors inside our own camp want to let in potential threats....all to feel warm and fuzzy within themselves while the blood of their own is spilt. After all, them their lovey dovey save everyone families are the ones that fed these people and caused a massive increase in an already bloated, poverty burdened population.
Clap faarrking clap.

The sweat pours off your anus and you groan and grimace working hard while your smart-working owners are sipping chardonnay or champagne in airconditioned comfort.

People like you are two bob a truckload.

You are indeed lucky that caves are cheap and roadkill is plentiful, loser.

Bwahahahaha.
So I am a loser because I have a high paying job and work hard to support my family and pay my bills????
Or because I am telling some two bit blowin that he won't be bringing his mates here.
Or because you have absolutely no argument over what I've posted and deep down you know what I typed is true????
All of the above.  Wink

Then you want to pick on my lifestyle. Call me a closet pom.
I like it when you spoilt brats do that. You see...money and material items don't bring happiness. You will spend your entire life trying to work that out. And don't say you're happy. Just in your reply above and the way you spam others on here tells me you're miserable. That's okay because you're the one caught up in the banks global domination. Running others down will not help you in the long run,rather it will fuel the angst inside.

My cave is my cave. No hand me downs from a silver spoon wealthy family. I have built my families cave and all the things we have out of my own sweating anus. But I like working. Something that you can not even imagine....although to look good on this forum you will say you have not had any financial injection into your life, 90% of people have....but just from your response above you are one of the spoon fed types that puff their chest up and walk around as though they are high and mighty.....putting people down when they have no legit argument to run with.
Well keep it up. Must make you feel very big to run a total stranger down online..... Cheesy I'd happily swap the keyboard for a pair of gloves and a 5m x 5m ring. You'd learn a lot too. 
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2018 at 7:03am by Captain Caveman »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 7:19am

Grendel wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 10:36pm:
Grendel wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Direct from the horse's mouth and the actual policy i was quoting...

Quote:
POLICY CONCLUSIONS

*To aim for population stability in Australia, the immigration intake will be restricted to zero net migration,
that is, immigration numbers will replace the number of persons permanently leaving Australia each year.

Rabbit on all you like, twist meanings, move goalposts create strawmen, lie etc, etc, etc....

This is what the ZNM policy by PHON meant and still means.
Population will still go up naturally due to births and down due to deaths, but immigration will be a ZERO sum dummy. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is from their ZNM policy I mentioned earlier you doofus, get it....  how many times must i repeat myself.
I posted the information directly from their website.
Not from the site you are using that talks roughly about immigration and rules etc...  this is from the POPULATION POLICY

Not my fault you don't know where to look or the history of the party.
bwian asked for information just on NUMBERS but both of you have broken bwian's rules...  it seems I am the only one who hasn't.

You said that their policy is to halt immigration.

It isn't, though.

This comes directly from their immigration policy:

"we believe in zero net migration. By this, we mean that we will adjust the immigration intake so that it leads to a healthy population profile after natural births and deaths are taken into account."

https://www.onenation.org.au/policies/immigration-and-the-rule-of-law/

Admit you were wrong, and move on.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 7:31am

I'm the one who said HALT.....Well, HOLT, but unforgiven pulled me up on it because...well it needed to feel superior for a second.  Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 7:37am

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 7:31am:
I'm the one who said HALT.....Well, HOLT, but unforgiven pulled me up on it because...well it needed to feel superior for a second.  Grin

These are Grendel's exact words:

"Those of you wanting a halt on immigration better vote for PHON then because they are the only party with such a policy."

Yet their policy says absolutely nothing about halting immigration.

Moreover, Hanson is on record saying that immigration should be reduced to 40 per cent of its current level.

That's not halting immigration - it's reducing immigration.

Why won't Grendel admit that he was wrong?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:01am

Those of you wanting a halt on immigration better vote for PHON then because they are the only party with such a policy.

"One Nation Party leader Pauline Hanson demanded that the annual migrant intake into Australia be reduced to 40 per cent of its current level."

halt: "bring or come to an abrupt stop".

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #129 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:15am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 11:34pm:

Not at all. Here you were thinking that Pauline wants to stop immigration. Greggery has just shown you

You and gweggy are idiots....  I never said that at all.
Twist what I said all you like TROLLS will be TROLLS.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #130 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:18am

A lesson in English for the TROLLS...

Glad you keep quoting me and proving me right...

You two should get a room....

Quote:
such

[sʌtʃ]
DETERMINER

of the type previously mentioned.
    "I have been involved in many such courses" · [more]
    (such — as/that)
    of the type about to be mentioned.
    "there is no such thing as a free lunch" · [more]
    to so high a degree; so great (often used to emphasize a quality).

Now I never said what you and gweggy keep building your strawman on, but hey you are both LIARS... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #131 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:21am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:01am:
Those of you wanting a halt on immigration better vote for PHON then because they are the only party with
such
a policy.

"One Nation Party leader Pauline Hanson demanded that the annual migrant intake into Australia be reduced to 40 per cent of its current level."

halt: "bring or come to an abrupt stop

SUCH A POLICY dropkicks...  that means of a TYPE and guess what dodo  ZERO NET MIGRATION IS exactly that.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Good luck passing any English test before the deportation of the fifth columns TROLLS from Australia.

You dickheads don't even have the guts to acknowledge that the policies I brought up to bwian were pre-existing policies and that was the argument you dopes.

ZNM is still part of the PHON policy mix.

I even posted for you dimwits whay ZNM was according to PHON...  and YOU still ignore that because you are basing YOUR attack on me through a lie.

Stop wasting my time. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:25am

Grendel wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:15am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 13th, 2018 at 11:34pm:

You and gweggy are idiots....  I never said that at all.
Twist what I said all you like TROLLS will be TROLLS.

Oh yes you did.

"Those of you wanting a halt on immigration better vote for PHON then because they are the only party with such a policy."
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1533616822/90#90

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #133 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:26am

From the PHON GWB website, the only one still left in its entirety.

[quote]
POLICY CONCLUSIONS

*To aim for population stability in Australia, the immigration intake will be restricted to zero net migration, that is, immigration numbers will replace the number of persons permanently leaving Australia each year.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:29am

Grendel wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 9:01am:
Those of you wanting a halt on immigration better vote for PHON then because they are the only party with
such
a policy.

halt: "bring or come to an abrupt stop

SUCH A POLICY dropkicks...  that means of a TYPE and guess what dodo  ZERO NET MIGRATION IS exactly that.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Good luck passing any English test before the deportation of the fifth columns TROLLS from Australia.

You dickheads don't even have the guts to acknowledge that the policies I brought up to bwian were pre-existing policies and that was the argument you dopes.

ZNM is still part of the PHON policy mix.

I even posted for you dimwits whay ZNM was according to PHON...  and YOU still ignore that because you are basing YOUR attack on me through a lie.

Stop wasting my time. Roll Eyes

The One Nation policy:

https://www.onenation.org.au/policies/immigration-and-the-rule-of-law/

"we believe in zero net migration. By this, we mean that we will adjust the immigration intake so that it leads to a healthy population profile after natural births and deaths are taken into account."

And:

"we believe immigration from Islamic Countries should be limited."

No mention of halting immigration.

Why did you lie?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print