Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
response to STOOPID relationships. (Read 3037 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: response to STOOPID relationships.
Reply #15 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:54pm

absolutely right cods- its hard to say what is deemed a stupid thread or not and then suddenly it hits Aussies- Spot posts there because its so popular or something - Roll Eyes

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:37am

Re: The unjust banning of mothra and JohnSmith
Reply #122 - Yesterday at 9:54am Quote  Cods, elsewhere at OzPol:

Quote:
I agree look at the thread on  "herb"  would anyone have been allowed to say things like that about one of aussies mates?......fd  must have a desire for the death of ozpol.......

to see the way the spite and venom is dished out day after day to bobby.....

while at the same time  aussie   in such control over his  mothra and js thread...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

almost every post it edited ...

if bobby did that IMAGINE..

Blatant provable lie.  All you need do is read the Thread and you will see how many Posts have been edited.

dribble dribble.....hilarious    all he does is defend what HE DOES..with his little mate right behind him..

its adorable how they peotect each other..yuck!

pity he doesnt protect the likes of HERBs good name... Angry

he now claims he didnt edit...   and sure enough he didnt .........  he lets his other dubious mate un4  post filthy stuff......  he loves filth when its dished out by his so called   mates...

poor petal...what a sorry little world he lives in

its all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 7:42am

Agnes wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
absolutely right cods- its hard to say what is deemed a stupid thread or not and then suddenly it hits Aussies- Spot posts there because its so popular or something - Roll Eyes

you only have to look at who starts MOST threads.... lolololololol.....

usually  about someone... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its a carbon copy of monks morgue.....he even posts threads up in ozpol after getting  directions from ???????????? asking him to do so....

like the good little puppy he is......

fetch!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 6:08pm

wishing you luck and happiness in monks morgue agnes...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #19 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 10:07pm

that was short lived cods- mothra threw a blue fit when I tried to return  ( threatened)- you should have seen it and the thread was deleted but I noticed it was only after I said she had salt and vinegar tits- flat crisp and bitter- I went with  love in my heart but they only know about being vipers spitting venom- no more- ppl dont change- and I give up on the lot of them- I am glad I tried but they are all bitter and twisted-  every single one of them

the salt and vinegar comment came after they had nastily trolled me for about 2 pages- no wonder no one posts there for more than 6 posts- its too bitter and negative

I felt bad for monk cos I kind of got that he wanted my return and that it would work out- but Monk until you tell the trolls to bugger off it will never be your forum- get some guts man/ I will help you sort that out if you want me too- but his loyalty was also pulled between  the trolls- Mothra/aussie/smith- mothra took over completely so badly was she threatened- and Monk doesn't know how to stand up to her or aussie- a shame- mothra doesn't deserve a 2nd chance  and aussie is a C word as is Mothra a C word

I am calling on Monk next time im in adelaide and we will sort all this crap out-
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2018 at 11:19pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 11:47pm

you are not wrong....how sad they didnt give you a chance....funny that  they tell everyone  how wonderful they are  yet!!!!!!!!.... oh well... as you say at least you tried... though I am not sure about the vinegar tits comment...if you directed thatto whom I think you did..well no I am not surprised you didnt last long......lolol...sorry dont mean to laugh....monk could have deleted their posts I guess... but ...  oh well he likes to think hes in charge   but it doesnt look that way from the outside......

so aussie had a go at you as well.....he cant keep out of anything can he?.....well they want a select place   let them have it.....poor old moths  where would she go but for monks place????>.....at least aussie can come here    I think she tends to forget that....aussie always looks out for number 1 first second and third..... Grin Grin Grin... monk will wake up one day    and chuck a tanny....not many people venture there to stay  even he must know that.....will pop over tomorrow  if I get the chance... it cold here so going to my bed....I am sure they are applauding themselves over  what they have achieved agnes.....

over riding monk with threats!   thats a good one....dont think fd would ever fall for that...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:22am

sorry agnes

but I am still laughing... Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #22 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:31am

morning cods - well that was  difficult  (( a leap of faith)) thing for me to do because what I expected I got- they never fail to deliver- but my day is full - so no time for looking back-  they will dine out on Cheries appearance for a very long time-  I  wanted to say hello and sort out a few misunderstanding out but that vitrioilic attack made sure I never had a single chance- cant win 'em all I guess

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:09pm

cods wrote on Aug 8th, 2018 at 11:47pm:
you are not wrong....how sad they didnt give you a chance....funny that  they tell everyone  how wonderful they are  yet!!!!!!!!.... oh well... as you say at least you tried... though I am not sure about the vinegar tits comment...if you directed thatto whom I think you did..well no I am not surprised you didnt last long......lolol...sorry dont mean to laugh....monk could have deleted their posts I guess... but ...  oh well he likes to think hes in charge   but it doesnt look that way from the outside......

so aussie had a go at you as well.....he cant keep out of anything can he?.....well they want a select place   let them have it.....poor old moths  where would she go but for monks place????>.....at least aussie can come here    I think she tends to forget that....aussie always looks out for number 1 first second and third..... Grin Grin Grin... monk will wake up one day    and chuck a tanny....not many people venture there to stay  even he must know that.....will pop over tomorrow  if I get the chance... it cold here so going to my bed....I am sure they are applauding themselves over  what they have achieved agnes.....

aussie over riding monk with threats!   thats a good one....dont think fd would ever fall for that...

He never ever would  if  was monk really was the boss at his place theyI would never have been allowed to attack me  before giving me a chance to explain- I am just another poster so WHY was it so HARD as he kept saying- and he made excuses for their/her attacks- he is scared of them he is weak- not or a man or a decent leader! no conviction- it was sad to see but it did expose his very real weakness and we are in NO doubt now why the trolls are where they are! 

The lunatics are running the asylum- too much water has passed under that bridge- Monk is no longer with us- St George of the Garden is dead

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:10pm

well I have no idea what was in your mind....

all I can see is at least you and monk wanted to try and put the past IN THE PAST....do high 5 for that...

but as was proved not all can move forward they prefer carrying all the bickering in their backpacks...where they can pick and choose which ones they will air today... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. and you agnes were a prime target if ever there was one.....

you and me   I can guess my reception would at least be equal to that one...lolol... I am not so daft though......some folks like the constant bitch fighting.........I am not one of them...I prefer the topic rather than the member.....

vinegar tits    sorry agnes   but that isnt the way to win friends.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:17pm

it was a big ask agnes   Roll Eyes you know that....

but at least monk tried   I will give him that much   like SN giving aussie a second go.....a few turned nasty about that too didnt they   but at least sn tried...same with monk... i think both monk and aussie now need to look very very close at wanting them to return to ozpol they are not normal they hold grudges. and between them can make a persons life miserable.......... Angry Angry

you were only there for a little while and what happened??????......omg.. it would go on and on and on if they come back here......

monk put your hand up...it wouldnt work 

oil and water never mix agnes.... 

and dont hold grudges  if you wish to move on....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #26 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:21pm

cods wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:17pm:
it was a big ask agnes   Roll Eyes you know that....

but at least monk tried   I will give him that much   like SN giving aussie a second go.....a few turned nasty about that too didnt they   but at least sn tried...same with monk... i think both monk and aussie now need to look very very close at wanting them to return to ozpol they are not normal they hold grudges. and between them can make a persons life miserable.......... Angry Angry

you were only there for a little while and what happened??????......omg.. it would go on and on and on if they come back here......

monk put your hand up...it wouldnt work 

oil and water never mix agnes.... 

and dont hold grudges  if you wish to move on....

a big ask- I don't see how-

not holding grudges cods like I said I knew it would happen they are nothing else if not predictable

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:27pm

well there you go..

you say you knew it would happen.....

so you did know monk was asking a lot.....

thats not the point though.. you went in with good intentions....it would be interesting to see what would have happened had they given you a chance....

it proves how deep some of this stuff goes agnes....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 1:48pm

I guess we are all delusional.!!!

some think they are not though... Grin Grin Grin Grin

thats where it goes pear shaped

I am sure monk is asking what the hell hit me...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ahhh delusional!...it fits so many people...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #29 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Yes they tried to bully me into giving them the details of any PM I may  sent to FD- sorry but she is the architect of her own demise= as I said over there it was a wonderful gift- thanks FD

and after all her wailing and hysterical screaming at discovering me in there ( and after two pages of her abuse and trying to turn others on me as well- not least of all Monk)) and trying desperately to turn monk against me the best way she knew how- then she posted this absolute lie  - well I dont even know- more to absolve herself of any mean spiritedness I gather- but way too late by that time I suspect
LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  and she says she doesnt lie- she was threatened big time and her rabid/rapid abuse is proof of that-

some ppl here dont seem to get that ppl can be friends and are solid enough friends to endure a few slings and arrows and dis agreements- I feel sorry for those ppl-  I have never been that person-

shespeaks of "agnes doesn't knows of consequences" lol and yet she is the one firing these 2 old men up to troll and derail ozpol- all because she cannot stand the consequences of what she has done-
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:02pm by Agnes »  

mothag1.GIF (143 KB | 43 )
mothag1.GIF

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print