Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Hadley, the convenient apologist. (Read 5690 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hadley, the convenient apologist.
Reply #15 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:49pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:46pm:
Just another arsehole taxi driver. Oh, Hi Aussie, how you doin'.

ooops now watch that language you may upset Mother Teresa Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

would he poop in your alley?.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:54pm

cods wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
we have a lot of loud mouthed morons on  here as well...

ask aussie   the man you agree with to show you some of the things HE HAS PRINTED UP. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

of course it wont happen   but you can ask....

and as for being shocked by language   dont make me laugh  99% of males use it   its almost the norm now....

if you hear what the young kids are saying      and they get it from somewhere..

I guess you never brag about your family  grendel..

what a shame  I brag about my family all the time...

Trust you to miss the point.  It is not the language alone.  It is the message which is that if I, Ray Hadley get all uppity and use language, people must take heed.

He is exposed now, and I am pleased that it was his own backyard that caught his sanctimonious arrogance out.

Eat the same schit you offer to those you condemn you prick!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:08am

Aussie wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:54pm:

ask aussie   the man you agree with to show you some of the things HE HAS PRINTED UP. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

and as for being shocked by language   dont make me laugh  99% of males use it   its almost the norm now....

if you hear what the young kids are saying      and they get it from somewhere..

Trust you to miss the point.  It is not the language alone.  It is the message which is that if I, Ray Hadley get all uppity and use language, people must take heed.

He is exposed now, and I am pleased that it was his own backyard that caught his sanctimonious arrogance out.

so you wont produce your own efforts of using language that now appears to SHOCK YOU...your are a joke sir.

as for his language  as far as I know this is about him sticking up for his son..

and like the Morecombs you abuse people for daring to do that dont you????>.......

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #18 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:50am

cods wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:08am:

so you wont produce your own efforts of using language that now appears to SHOCK YOU...your are a joke sir.

as for his language  as far as I know this is about him sticking up for his son..

and like the Morecombs you abuse people for daring to do that dont you????>.......

Most people seem to have gone out of their way to wish the son all the best.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:52am

Aussie wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
cods wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
hadly speaks from his heart   and I have never seen where he has rubbished someone for supporting their family member....

this is disgusting and says more about you than him. Angry Angry

I am not getting up him because he supports his Son.  I am up him because when  he does his tap dance on others he does not give a farq about, he never takes into consideration that they too..,..might have their personal demons.  Oh no....he goes boots and all in, blasting the crap out of them......to make a quid as a shock jock.

What has he said about Husar for example?

Like this?

Link.

Have a lemon Hadley.  Glass house....Ivory Tower.  Far cough you prick!

I've read your link.

There's nothing in that to say he has done anything more than ask Husar to supply evidence as to where the $30,000 dollars went.

I don't like Hadleys politics particularly ... but he holds no favour for any Politician from any persuasion on issues involving them not dealing with matters that are their responsibility or when they have stuffed up.

And I have no problem with him calling out criminal scumbags & members of the judiciary who go lightly on serious crime.

Compared to your slimy idol Clive Palmer he's a saint.
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:59am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:56am

Aussie wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
cods wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
seriously yet you people follow him

what a joke you are   even sort out utubes  he wasnt even on air............. good one hypocrites.... real good..

why dont you show some of mike carlton Roll Eyes  while your there?... he who abused his listeners ON AIR  was finally sacked and never heard of again.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

havent yet heard of Hadley being sacked from a station... perhaps he has.....but mike carlton  was a serial disaster...

I don't follow him anywhere, cods.  I don't listen to the prick.  But....when he goes to bat for his Son using the excuse that Son has personal demons....that leaves it wide open for the likes of me to knock him off his Holier than Thou perch/pedestal.....because he does not give a stuff that those he gets right up....like Husar just for one....might also be fighting the same or similar demons.

Karma.

From what I can see Husar has a lot to answer for.

Are you condoning bullying & intimidation in the workplace & the misuse of public funds?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:15am

Dnarever wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:50am:
cods wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:08am:

Most people seem to have gone out of their way to wish the son all the best.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

very condescending of them I am sure.....

in the means time   utube has taken over the essence of this thread...

I find that unpleasant that all.. Sad Sad

hadly would be in a lot of pain  we have no idea what the lead up to this is......and to kick a man when hes down  to me should be UN Australian...

when you talk about karma   you really mean well deserved.... Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:15am

No......assuming she did in fact do those things....but, she too may have some personal demons causing the problem, but Hadley ignores that possibility and goes in boots 'n all.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:18am

Aussie wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:15am:
No......assuming she did in fact do those things....but, she too may have some personal demons causing the problem, but Hadley ignores that possibility and goes in boots 'n all.

it started from the very beginning......read the link in the emma thread....

this didnt just start last week.

she is after all an MP....they put themselves in the position where we are meant to at least TRUST them to not do what we makes laws against doing... like

bullying

sexual harassment..

dont know about female flashers... thats a newby..

what she is accused of doing has been going on for all of the 2 years...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:22am

Gnads wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:56am:
Aussie wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:35pm:
cods wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
seriously yet you people follow him

what a joke you are   even sort out utubes  he wasnt even on air............. good one hypocrites.... real good..

why dont you show some of mike carlton Roll Eyes  while your there?... he who abused his listeners ON AIR  was finally sacked and never heard of again.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

havent yet heard of Hadley being sacked from a station... perhaps he has.....but mike carlton  was a serial disaster...

I don't follow him anywhere, cods.  I don't listen to the prick.  But....when he goes to bat for his Son using the excuse that Son has personal demons....that leaves it wide open for the likes of me to knock him off his Holier than Thou perch/pedestal.....because he does not give a stuff that those he gets right up....like Husar just for one....might also be fighting the same or similar demons.

Karma.

From what I can see Husar has a lot to answer for.

Are you condoning bullying & intimidation in the workplace & the misuse of public funds?

Well we're talking about a bloke who pinned a child against a tree with his big big hands and bullied a mentally disabled woman in court.

Misuse of public funds, dunno. Aussie?

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:23am

Quote:
she is after all an MP....they put themselves in the position where we are meant to at least TRUST them to not do what we makes laws against doing... like

And Hadley's Son is in a greater position of trust with serious significant powers including arrest and incarceration......and we now seem to know he is a drug fuqed clown.  Probably off his face even at work.  I know which is far worse, do you cods?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:27am

Quote:
Well we're talking about a bloke who pinned a child against a tree with his big big hands and bullied a mentally disabled woman in court.

Quote what I posted concerning those matters or I shall refer this to the GMods.  Way beyond the time you were called to account on these continual personal smears.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #27 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:29am

Gnads wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 8:52am:
Aussie wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
cods wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
hadly speaks from his heart   and I have never seen where he has rubbished someone for supporting their family member....

this is disgusting and says more about you than him. Angry Angry

I am not getting up him because he supports his Son.  I am up him because when  he does his tap dance on others he does not give a farq about, he never takes into consideration that they too..,..might have their personal demons.  Oh no....he goes boots and all in, blasting the crap out of them......to make a quid as a shock jock.

What has he said about Husar for example?

Like this?

Link.

Have a lemon Hadley.  Glass house....Ivory Tower.  Far cough you prick!

I've read your link.

There's nothing in that to say he has done anything more than ask Husar to supply evidence as to where the $30,000 dollars went.

I don't like Hadleys politics particularly ... but he holds no favour for any Politician from any persuasion on issues involving them not dealing with matters that are their responsibility or when they have stuffed up.

And I have no problem with him calling out criminal scumbags & members of the judiciary who go lightly on serious crime.

Compared to your slimy idol Clive Palmer he's a saint.

No he was told where the money went - he is demanding evidence. He has no more rights in that regard than you or me and he would avoid making the same demand the same situation if he agreed with the persons politics.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #28 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:55am

Aussie wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:27am:
Quote:

Quote what I posted concerning those matters or I shall refer this to the GMods.  Way beyond the time you were called to account on these continual personal smears.

LOL@BIGHANDS

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:57am

Gordon wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:55am:
Aussie wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 9:27am:
Quote:

LOL@BIGHANDS

Produce the quotes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print