Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print
We dont need vitamin supplements (Read 16350 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: We dont need vitamin supplements
Reply #120 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 5:21pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 8:20pm:
I don't think it is a matter of making you stronger and healthier. I think it is a matter of helping you the possibility of becoming stronger and healthier. For example, when I was on spirulina tablets, it definitely helped detox my body of a build up of toxins that I had acquired from drinking dirty drinking water (despite what my water filter would do for me). I was left dehydrated from taking a couple of spirulina tablets most days of the week. But, once the symptoms I was experienced subsided and ceased, I cut out the taking of spirulina tablets until the next round of problems.

Did my initial course of metformin tablets help me lose weight. Or did the tablets help control blood sugar so that I was more motivated to go for a run or a ride or be more active, and have a better diet? That is no placebo effect, btw.

Whatever the event, I am definitely showing good signs of improvement, seeing that the body is reverting to a more healthy look.

No unsubrocky. You are posting psuedoscientific garbage again.
The only thing that detoxes your body is your liver.
Personal anecdotes and testimony are meaningless
Placebos only work if you don't realise they are placebos

Yes.

People refuse to believe it, though.

They swear that these BS detox tablets, solutions, diets, etc. work.

I wish people would wake up to the advertisers' and drug companies' lies.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #121 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:15pm

MetMetformindoesnt improve motivation to exercise. It was clearly placebo. Again, put down the fork eat a proper diet and stop taking poo.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #122 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:17pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:21am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 10:11pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 9:49pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 9:28pm:
Or anaemia. Or type 2 DM.

Fair. However, it is controlled by regular medication. I was on the mend in 2015/2016, until I was hit by another round of harassment.

Hang on, you're under 40 right?

Uhuh?

So this may sound cruel, but I dont think your neighbours poisoning you is the greatest threat to your health. I suspect its your fork.

Under 40, type 2 DM all these other dietary issues.

I did not say it was my neighbours' doing. There were a group of people trying to revenge attack my revenge attacks against their pharmaceutical interests. Part of that was to make a spare key for my front door, walk in to my house whilst I was at work, and add their own special blend of chemicals into my fresh drinking water. That all ended by 2016, when I changed the locks and upgraded security. So far, so good. The problem is that I this had been happening for about eight years prior to myself knowing about this problem. So, I had wondered why I had not been feeling well. Even with a long term healthy diet and no alcohol at one stage, I was not feeling better.

My intial idea of how to deal with the health problems was to drink a lot of caffeinated drinks. Green tea, coffee, colas. Of course, the colas were doing me more harm than good, and I developed what I assume was diabetes by the time I was 32. My doctor told me that I did not have diabetes when I was 29 years old. I was diagnosed hyperglycemic by the time I was 35, and then told that I really did have diabetes when I was 37 -- in 2016 (and that the hyperglycemia diagnosis was actually diabetes).

By the time I upgraded home security, and the junkie peddlers got distracted elsewhere, I made the decision to undo the damage that atleast I was responsible. That being, a changing diet, lower sugar, and whatever foods I could have to create vasodilation conditions. Had I not done so, I would have probably suffered a stroke by now.

What I have been eating over the last 17 years since moving out of home has been moderate in nutritional value. But, I have been doing quite alright over the last 5 years. It is only a matter of improving the efforts in exercise levels and going very low in sugar and fat intake. My diet is probably average compared to other people. But it definitely is NOT what has caused me my majority of health problems in the last 12 years.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #123 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:28pm

Part of that was to make a sp re key for my front door, walk in to my house whilst I was at work, and add their own special blend of chemicals into my fresh drinking water. That all ended by 2016, when I changed the locks and upgraded security. So far, so good. The problem is that I this had been happening for about eight years prior to myself knowing about this problem. So, I had wondered why I had not been feeling well. Even with a long term healthy diet and no alcohol at one stage, I was not feeling better.

Ok, on reading this I don't think a doctor is in order. Unless he's going to refer you to a psychiatrist.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #124 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:42pm

I am a regular supplement consumer. They are a waste of money if you are eating the standard Western diet. But if you aren't and you use supplements in a targeted manner, they can be very useful.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #125 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:45pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
No unsubrocky. You are posting psuedoscientific garbage again.
The only thing that detoxes your body is your liver.
Personal anecdotes and testimony are meaningless
Placebos only work if you don't realise they are placebos

Ummm... would you like to say that about the kidney as well? Or the various other organs in the body that break down the fats and other impurities of the body?

I am drinking a diluted fruit juice with added chia seeds. Do a research of chia seeds, and you will find that those seeds do quite a bit for the body.

So, how do you come to conclusions about what is good for the body if you can't accept trial and error testimonies? Medical researches have had hundreds of years worth of trials to figure out what foods are helpful and what are impeding. But you would probably accept THEIR personal anecdotes.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #126 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:52pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:28pm:
Ok, on reading this I don't think a doctor is in order. Unless he's going to refer you to a psychiatrist.

So, you won't even consider the possibility that people can get into other people's houses through their own spare key? In my situation, someone used the spare key of my parents' home to get in and find the spare key to my place. They made a spare key from that, and replaced the original spare key back at my parents' place. Not convinced? Police had to notify me that I was at a potential risk of being harmed to the point that, in addition to the security cameras that I put in, the police have their own hidden cameras that they made me aware that they had done so. If I looked hard enough, I could probably find them.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #127 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:58pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:52pm:

So, you won't even consider the possibility that people can get into other people's houses through their own spare key? In my situation, someone used the spare key of my parents' home to get in and find the spare key to my place. They made a spare key from that, and replaced the original spare key back at my parents' place. Not convinced? Police had to notify me that I was at a potential risk of being harmed to the point that, in addition to the security cameras that I put in, the police have their own hidden cameras that they made me aware that they had done so. If I looked hard enough, I could probably find them.

I have cracked your case.

You left home before you were weaned.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #128 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:01pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:58pm:

And you were nursed on 'milk' from an Indian sperm bank.

IBI

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #129 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:11pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:15pm:
MetMetformindoesnt improve motivation to exercise. It was clearly placebo. Again, put down the fork eat a proper diet and stop taking poo.

Metformin regulates blood sugar levels. Had I not started that medication, I would be a lot more sluggish in any motivation attempting at going for a run or a bike ride or maintaining a good diet.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:24pm by UnSubRocky »  

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #130 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 5:21pm:
Yes.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vitamins-and-supplements-you-shouldnt-take-2018-...

https://www.rd.com/health/wellness/vitamins-the-good-the-useless-and-the-dangero...

These two links basically say the same as each other. But they do make conclusions that we can get all the vitamins we need from a proper diet. HOWEVER, they would not say that all people should not take supplements. Only those that need it should be taking vitamins and supplements.

I take vitamin D tablets during the winter, basically when I don't get enough sun 3 days out of the 7. If I am feeling okay, I need not take it. It is only $20 worth for the year, and then I ignore the tablets for the other 9 months.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:25pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:23pm:
Yes.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vitamins-and-supplements-you-shouldnt-take-2018-...

https://www.rd.com/health/wellness/vitamins-the-good-the-useless-and-the-dangero...

These two links basically say the same as each other. But they do make conclusions that we can get all the vitamins we need from a proper diet. HOWEVER, they would not say that all people should not take supplements. Only those that need it should be taking vitamins and supplements.

I take vitamin D tablets during the winter, basically when I don't get enough sun 3 days out of the 7. If I am feeling okay, I need not take it. It is only $20 worth for the year, and then I ignore the tablets for the other 9 months.

I was talking about detox.

Detox is BS.

Scientifically proven to be nothing more than a scam.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #132 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:26pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 10:58pm:

I left home before I was properly educated on good diet practices. The fact that I fell in with the wrong crowd at my new place, did not help matters, either. But I don't blame other people for that.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #133 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:29pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:25pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:23pm:
Yes.

I was talking about detox.

Detox is BS.

Scientifically proven to be nothing more than a scam.

Detoxing the body could mean simply just eating right and reducing blood sugar levels. I drink green tea, black tea, lemon and ginger tea. When I go to bed, I have a glass of water beforehand and urinate out the unnecessaries by morning.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 12:52am

Cunning. You are obviously of special interest to these criminal masterminds. I bet they have implanted special tracking devices in your body while you were asleep, probably in your ear canals just deep enough so you wont know they are there. Ive come across this type of thing before. There is a method for detecting these hidden implants and removing them though.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print