Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Frankston thug gets bail. (Read 5641 times)
Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Frankston thug gets bail.
Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:44am

A man was viciously elbowed in the face.

The thug

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6005981/Frankston-tradie-32-granted-bail...

Video is at that link but is slightly blurred out.

Pictured: Tradie, 32, who 'assaulted a stranger walking past him outside a pub' is granted bail - despite victim being 'in fear of his life' and 'too scared' to file an official report

Ryan Wells has been granted bail after alleged unprovoked attack in Melbourne
    The tradesman, 32, knocked out a stranger after leaving a pub with two friends
    Wells handed himself into police on Monday and was later charged with assault
    A court heard his alleged victim is 'too scared' to officially file a police complaint
    Wells' two friends laughed after the alleged attack with incident caught on CCTV.

A second man, who was caught on CCTV footage cruelly laughing as the victim lay semi-conscious on the ground, was questioned but released without charge.

Victoria Police releasing footage of the sickening attack on the weekend and made a public plea for help to identify the alleged perpetrators.

Security vision overlooking the path, next to Nepean Highway in Frankston, captures the three men wearing hi-visibility clothing walking together about 7.45pm.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Frankston thug gets bail.
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:08am

What happened to law and order in Victoria?

Another example of why Daniel Andrews won't be voted back in.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:44am

we are herd animals.
those at the top have a responsibility to train those lower down the hierachy to behave appropriately.

this sort of thing would not exist in a wolf pack or a herd of horses.

this type of aggression occurs because the leaders (the alphas) havent trained the lower ranks in how to behave.

if the police and daniel andrews were behaving correctly, then this type of thing would cease because the perpetrator would know, deep in his bones, that a big angry alpha is coming to "set things straight".

but i imagine this tradie perpetrator was raised by a weak dad who ignored him, educated by weak females who did not train him and sees a society which celebrates weakness as a virtue.

when the premier is a harmless rabbit, why wouldnt a  young wolf pup act up.
if you want it to stop, put real men in positions of authority and give them the noble task of training young men in what is and is not acceptable.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:22am

Coward. I wonder, would he have assaulted that man if he wasn't with his mates?........gutless bastard...

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Bojack Horseman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:26am

Hang on that can't be right, I thought the only people committing crime in Victoria were African gangs.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #5 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:33am

Bojack Horseman wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:26am:
Hang on that can't be right, I thought the only people committing crime in Victoria were African gangs.

Ya might just be right there Buttcrack........

http://barenakedislam.com/2018/03/23/australia-african-muslim-migrant-criminal-g...

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:37am

Fuzzball wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:33am:

http://barenakedislam.com/2018/03/23/australia-african-muslim-migrant-criminal-g...

Grin Grin Grin

I saw this crime on the news   it is shocking.....and this thug is back on the streets.....it seems to me no one has respect for anyone or anything these days...

someones life is hell..  and the perp is walking the streets.carrying on with his life as if hes got a simple speeding ticket... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 9:28am

cods wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:37am:

Grin Grin Grin

I saw this crime on the news   it is shocking.....and this thug is back on the streets.....it seems to me no one has respect for anyone or anything these days...

someones life is hell..  and the perp is walking the streets.carrying on with his life as if hes got a simple speeding ticket... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Why not? .... the govt. reckons there's no african gang crime .... why should this be any different to how the Vic. govt & judicial system deal with crime?

This bloke should have been put in custody & dealt with asap.

Politicians are like nappies; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.
The most difficult choice a politician must ever make is whether to be a hypocrite or a liar.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 12:35pm

Bobby wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:08am:

Even if he'd killed that guy he probably still would have got bail knowing how this system doesn't work Sad

"When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Luke Muehlhauser

IP Logged

Rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 12:53pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:44am:
we are herd animals.
those at the top have a responsibility to train those lower down the hierachy to behave appropriately.

this type of aggression occurs because the leaders (the alphas) havent trained the lower ranks in how to behave.

if the police and daniel andrews were behaving correctly, then this type of thing would cease because the perpetrator would know, deep in his bones, that a big angry alpha is coming to "set things straight".

but i imagine this tradie perpetrator was raised by a weak dad who ignored him, educated by weak females who did not train him and sees a society which celebrates weakness as a virtue.

if you want it to stop, put real men in positions of authority and give them the noble task of training young men in what is and is not acceptable.
I agree, basically the perp needs a good flogging.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 5:29pm

Rhino wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 12:53pm:
we are herd animals.

Not allowed to do that anytime now
It's all touchy feely now

The only ones who don't follow the BS are the bullies who are never beaten down

The result is exactly what you get here

Gutless bullies who know that no one will stand up to them

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:14pm

we are herd animals.

They need to bring back the cat of nine tails.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:16pm

Grin Grin Grin

Yes Cods - I just saw it again on TV.
The victim could have been killed - easily.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:39pm

we are herd animals.

Has this person been convicted of the crime?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:40pm

we are herd animals.

Ah.

So if someone is merely accused of a crime, they're guilty (according to you).

Donald Trump has been accused of raping little girls.

Is he guilty?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:56pm

Grin Grin Grin

Has he been found guilty of the offence, cods?

Or, is it just an allegation?

It is alleged that Donald Trump raped two little girls.

Does that make him guilty?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:03pm

Bobby wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:08am:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

"Ryan Wells has been granted bail after alleged unprovoked attack in Melbourne"

"A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old."

Is Trump guilty?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:24pm

No answers?

I didn't think so.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:24pm:
No answers?

I didn't think so.

In this case, given the very clear video evidence, there is no doubt there was an assault.  Whether it was unlawful is the only other question.  I see no suggestion of provocation or need for self defence.  Insanity?  Doubt it.  There are suggestions of drugs/alcohol playing a part, but that does not afford him any defence.

And Indian women aren't exactly LBFMs. ~ A Member
A Member ~ kill every man woman and child, who is a Muslim.
A Member ~ I know if he had touched my kid he [taxi driver]would need an Ambulance

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:35pm

Unprovoked vicious assaults should be a hanging offence.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 10:01pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:40pm:
we are herd animals.

Ah.

Is he guilty?

why are you defending a thug who clearly assaulted a passer by for no reason and who was caught on CCTV doing so?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 10:08pm

Quote:
why are you defending a thug who clearly assaulted a passer by for no reason and who was caught on CCTV doing so?

He is defending nothing.  He is merely stating a basic legal concept.

A Member ~ I know if he had touched my kid he [taxi driver]would need an Ambulance

IP Logged

Rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 11:49pm

No ones talking about legal concepts. In fact i specifically stated, the perp needs a good flogging. Does that look like a legal argument to you?

IP Logged

Rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 11:49pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 6:57am

Rhino wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 11:49pm:
No ones talking about legal concepts. In fact i specifically stated, the perp needs a good flogging. Does that look like a legal argument to you?

We don't know who the perp is, though.

The person named in the OP hasn't been found guilty of the crime, has he?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 6:59am

Rhino wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 10:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:40pm:
we are herd animals.

Ah.

Is he guilty?

I'm defending nobody.

I'm asking questions.

If someone is merely accused of a crime, are they guilty?

Is he guilty?

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:06am

Greggy - of course he did it -
haven't you seen the video?

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:16am

Bobby wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:06am:

Is he guilty?

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:27am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:16am:

Is he guilty?

This thread is not about Donald Trump - you fool.

Greggy destroys every thread with off topic nonsense.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:33am

Bobby wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:27am:

Is he guilty?

If someone is accused of a crime, are they guilty?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:46am

trump was accused many years ago,  no action has been taken, we must therefore assume there was no basis to the charges.

if this cctv footage also results in no action being taken , then we will assume that the perpetrator is innocent. this appears unlikely. but if the state does not act, then the perpetrator should not be vilified in 20 years time by some kangaroo court.

i will leave the forum forever if the perpetrator in the cctv footage is found "not guilty"
i will leave the forum forever if trump is ever found guilty in a court of law for child rape.

unlike certain deceitful people , i am a man of my word  Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:52am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:46am:
trump was accused many years ago,  no action has been taken, we must therefore assume there was no basis to the charges.

if this cctv footage also results in no action being taken , then we will assume that the perpetrator is innocent. this appears unlikely. but if the state does not act, then the perpetrator should not be vilified in 20 years time by some kangaroo court.

i will leave the forum forever if the perpetrator in the cctv footage is found "not guilty"
i will leave the forum forever if trump is ever found guilty in a court of law for child rape.

unlike certain deceitful people , i am a man of my word 
Wink

Ah.

So people convicted of crimes many years after they were committed are not actually guilty?

You really believe that?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:01am

trump was accused many years agono action has been taken, we must therefore assume there was no basis to the charges.

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

"The lawsuit has gone through three iterations: the original suit, Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in California in April 2016; Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York in June 2016; and the second Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York at the end of September 2016."

Why is the allegation against Trump false, and the allegation against the tradie true?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:06am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:01am:
trump was accused many years agono action has been taken, we must therefore assume there was no basis to the charges.

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

"The lawsuit has gone through three iterations: the original suit, Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in California in April 2016; Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York in June 2016; and the second Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York at the end of September 2016."

Why is the allegation against Trump false, and the allegation against the tradie true?

I'm curious.

2 years ,

and all those leftie lawyers and leftie courts have decided not to proceed.

interesting  Wink Wink.

the noble lion carries on.
he is indifferent to the bleating of the sheep.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:07am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:06am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

The plaintiff withdrew the case because of alleged death threats.

The allegation still stands, though.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:10am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:07am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

here in the west the noble courts decide this .
the noble courts decided not to proceed against the noble lion.

i will wait and see if the noble courts proceed against the tradie.

would you care to promise to leave the forum forever if they dont proceed against the tradie?
man up or please be quiet .
Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:10am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:10am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

would you care to promise to leave the forum forever if they dont proceed against the tradie?
Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:21am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:10am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

you got any CCTV footage of donald Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:25am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:21am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

The CCTV footage allegedly shows the tradie.

Why is the allegation against Trump false, yet the allegation against the tradie true?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:28am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:25am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

Why is the allegation against Trump false, yet the allegation against the tradie true?

come on gweggy.
a picture paints a thousand words.
we have given you CCTV pictures.
please show us the same courtesy.
pictures please  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #40 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:34am

Don't worry about idiot judges - it looks like the internet has found the Wells brothers business and is currently in the process of destroying it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:44am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:28am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

Let me get this right.

Are you asking for pictures of the alleged child rape by Trump?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:48am

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

I just want to make sure I have this 100% right, because I'm having trouble believing you would ask for such a thing.

This is the accusation:

"A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old."

Is that what you want to see pictures of?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #43 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:34am

Pessary, why don't you fair cough..............and do us all a favour and depart this life....you useless prick.......

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:54am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:48am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

I just want to make sure I have this 100% right, because I'm having trouble believing you would ask for such a thing.

This is the accusation:

Well?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #45 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 11:04am

Fuzzball wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:34am:
Pessary, why don't you fair cough..............and do us all a favour and depart this life....you useless prick.......

Really? You are advising a member to commit suicide?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 11:21am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:54am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

This is the accusation:

Well?

good grief no.
i'm not a little creeper sitting in my mummys basement getting off by fantasising about trumps sex life.
thats you gweggy.

now, rather then sit in the basement, you could go become a competitor in the fields of construction and the media, develop social networks, build awesome golf courses, become a dominator, attract qwuality women who are aroused by your status and power.

thats what donald did.

it worked for him
he has a great sex life, rich and varied.

and you could too.

but you have to participate in life, participate in the market, participate in the wonderful capitalist system.
become a player, not a spectator.

stop fantasising about trump and leave the basement and venture forth into the world and go on an adventure

just like trump did  Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 11:25am

Quote:
it worked for him

On what possible credible basis can you assert that?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:04pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 11:21am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

This is the accusation:

Well?

good grief no.
i'm not a little creeper sitting in my mummys basement getting off by fantasising about trumps sex life.
thats you gweggy.

now, rather then sit in the basement, you could go become a competitor in the fields of construction and the media, develop social networks, build awesome golf courses, become a dominator, attract qwuality women who are aroused by your status and power.

thats what donald did.

it worked for him

and you could too.

but you have to participate in life, participate in the market, participate in the wonderful capitalist system.

stop fantasising about trump and leave the basement and venture forth into the world and go on an adventure

Why did you say this, then?

"come on gweggy.
"a picture paints a thousand words.
"we have given you CCTV pictures.
"please show us the same courtesy.
"pictures please"

What pictures are you begging for in that post?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #49 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:11pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 11:04am:

Spot

Do you think he accepts good advice blot?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:14pm

Spot

Yes.

Wonderful stuff, isn't it?

Every post he makes on this forum is a personal attack on me.

Prior to encouraging me to commit suicide, he threatened me with physical violence.

All because ... well, I don't know, actually.

Maybe someone else could tell me why someone on an internet forum would want to see another forum member dead.

All because of a difference of an opinion - really?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #51 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:14pm:

Spot

Yes.

Prior to encouraging me to commit suicide, he threatened me with physical violence.

Maybe someone else could tell me why someone on an internet forum would want to see another forum member dead.

Boooooo Whoooooo..........poooooor gweggy the pessary.........If I thought for one minute you'd take my 'advice'......I'd have given it years ago....you plonker....

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:18pm

I bet those 2 sudanese cretins who stabbed that girl to death the other day didn't get bail.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:04pm:
aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 11:21am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

This is the accusation:

Well?

good grief no.
thats you gweggy.

thats what donald did.

it worked for him

and you could too.

Why did you say this, then?

"come on gweggy.
"a picture paints a thousand words.
"we have given you CCTV pictures.
"please show us the same courtesy.
"pictures please"

What pictures are you begging for in that post?

aqua: when you begged me for pictures in that post, what pictures did you mean?

IP Logged

Rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 6:57am:

You appear confused. I didnt name anyone. "The perp" refers to the perpetrator, whoever that may be. I hope that clears it up for you.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #55 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:33pm

Bobby's mates.

White privilege.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:34pm

Rhino wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:32pm:

You appear confused. I didnt name anyone. "The perp" refers to the perpetrator, whoever that may be. I hope that clears it up for you.

Correct.

So, who is the perp in this case?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:36pm

Rhino wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:32pm:

So, it's been proven that a crime was committed?

Or, is it alleged?

IP Logged

xeej
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:37pm

Give him a fair trial and then hang him.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:45pm

xeej wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:37pm:

That would be unlawful.

We don't have capital punishment in Australia.

Why are you advocating murder?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #60 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:45pm:

That would be unlawful.

Deport him back to his ancestral home, the UK.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

xeej
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:00pm

That would be unlawful.

He could have taken that persons life for his own entertainment. Bring back hangn to teach these thugs and other undesirables a lesson.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:03pm

xeej wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:00pm:

That would be unlawful.

He could have taken that persons life for his own entertainment. Bring back hangn to teach these thugs and other undesirables a lesson.

1. Has he been convicted?

2. Capital punishment doesn't teach other undesirables a lesson.  It does nothing to deter other criminals.

IP Logged

xeej
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:03pm:

That would be unlawful.

2. Capital punishment doesn't teach other undesirables a lesson.  It does nothing to deter other criminals.

Guilty as sin, the footage clearly shows that, now give him a fair trial and then hang him.

IP Logged

Ye Grappler
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mid-North Coast NSW
Reply #64 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:06pm

Unforgiven wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:49pm:

That would be unlawful.

Deport him back to his ancestral home, the UK.

Been done many times with UK thugs - seems that some are more wary of doing it with ME thugs... can't discriminate against the Sallow, you know - only the White.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:08pm

xeej wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:05pm:

That would be unlawful.

Guilty as sin, the footage clearly shows that, now give him a fair trial and then hang him.

Allegedly.

And, if you hang him that would be murder.

We don't have capital punishment in this country.

IP Logged

xeej
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:25pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 1:08pm:

That would be unlawful.

Allegedly.

Yes I suppose the footage could be dodgy but that's for the courts to determine, then put him in an electric chair in public display, see how many other king hit champions step up.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #67 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 2:09pm

That would be unlawful.

For some reason bishop was just on Tv saying we dont have capital punishment here. Why would she say that? Are they thinking of bringing it in? Anyway bobby would be pleased

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #68 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:07pm

That would be unlawful.

A fair trial - then a fair appeal - then hang em.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #69 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:38pm

Scumbag has form - wow, who'd of thunk it?

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/fresh-assault-charge-for-man-accused-of...

Still out on bail, but now our hero needs police protection when he leaves the court. Diddums.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:40pm

Stig wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:38pm:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/fresh-assault-charge-for-man-accused-of...

Still out on bail, but now our hero needs police protection when he leaves the court. Diddums.

So, just to be clear, he hasn't been convicted of either crime?

It's just allegations, yeah?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 4:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:40pm:

true but the charges are severe....

Mr Wells, 32, was charged after police released CCTV footage of a man elbowing a passerby in the face as he and two others walked along a Nepean Highway footpath in Frankston about 7.40pm on July 26.

The footage shows Mr Wells and his two companions – one his brother Joel – walk on after the alleged assault, appearing to smile and laugh, as the 43-year-old man fell to the ground.

Police confirmed Mr Wells was charged with recklessly causing serious injury and recklessly causing injury over an incident in Somerville on July 20, after which a 33-year-old man spent two days in hospital. It is understood Mr Wells and the 33-year-old were at the same gathering but did not know each other.

Mr Wells is due to face court in November on the charges stemming from the Somerville incident.

the elbowing was captured on camera    a bit hard to deny.. Sad Sad

yes 12 police and security escort him from the court house.. a bit of a joke really... but isnt it always the way?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 4:21pm

cods wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 4:17pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 3:40pm:

true but the charges are severe....

Mr Wells, 32, was charged after police released CCTV footage of a man elbowing a passerby in the face as he and two others walked along a Nepean Highway footpath in Frankston about 7.40pm on July 26.

The footage shows Mr Wells and his two companions – one his brother Joel – walk on after the alleged assault, appearing to smile and laugh, as the 43-year-old man fell to the ground.

Police confirmed Mr Wells was charged with recklessly causing serious injury and recklessly causing injury over an incident in Somerville on July 20, after which a 33-year-old man spent two days in hospital. It is understood Mr Wells and the 33-year-old were at the same gathering but did not know each other.

Mr Wells is due to face court in November on the charges stemming from the Somerville incident.

the elbowing was captured on camera    a bit hard to deny.. Sad Sad

yes 12 police and security escort him from the court house.. a bit of a joke really... but isnt it always the way?

The allegations against Mr Trump are quite severe too.

"Trump has been accused of rape and attempted rape a total of three times, once involving an alleged victim who was a year younger than Moore's accuser.

"In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even after the two were advised she was a minor.

"Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed," Jane Doe wrote in the lawsuit, filed in New York.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #73 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 5:43pm

That would be unlawful.

Allegedly.

Oh,
I see, it's OK to put shite on Trump and allegations against him
Even though he has not been convicted of anything

And yet a know and identified thug gets your vote of confidence.

Not very consistent are you

Or is it simply the troll coming out
Looking for a rise from anybody by simply siding with anyone normal humans see as an animal.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 6:34pm

why do you bother valkie..  hes only got one line of conversation... its a fixation I think....something happening in the mind..

not a lot can be done about it  I find it easier to ignore as much as possible.....otherwise more and more threads get shredded..

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #75 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 6:58pm

cods wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
why do you bother valkie..  hes only got one line of conversation... its a fixation I think....something happening in the mind..

not a lot can be done about it  I find it easier to ignore as much as possible.....otherwise more and more threads get shredded..

It's fun annoying it

It really can't help it though
With so many aliases running around in it's tiny head
It just loses it's common sense.

Sad lying troll

I truly wish it would keep it's promise to leave

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:39pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 5:43pm:

That would be unlawful.

Allegedly.

Oh,
I see, it's OK to put shite on Trump and allegations against him
Even though he has not been convicted of anything

And yet a know and identified thug gets your vote of confidence.

Not very consistent are you

Or is it simply the troll coming out
Looking for a rise from anybody by simply siding with anyone normal humans see as an animal.

He's not getting my vote of confidence.

I'm merely stating facts.

Strange how when allegations of child rape are made against Trump, you dismiss them.

When allegations are made against other people, though, you immediately say they're guilty.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:46pm

Are you suggesting that the allegations against Donald Trump are not severe?

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #78 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:46pm:

Stop taking this thread off topic.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:57pm:

The thread is about alleged crimes.

Trump is alleged to have committed crimes.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #80 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 7:58pm:

It's about

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:06pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:04pm:

It's about

Alleged Frankston thug gets bail.

Similarly, Trump is an alleged child rapist.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #82 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:07pm

I would say that is untrue, it's about one particular alleged crime as per the topic.

nu ninda an ezzateni watar ma ekuteni

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:10pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:07pm:

I would say that is untrue, it's about one particular alleged crime as per the topic.

No.

It's now alleged that the person from Frankston has committed two crimes.

Similarly, Trump has been accused of committing more than one crime.

Moreover, this is a political forum.

Not off-topic at all.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #84 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:14pm

Is he guilty?

I told Greggy 5 days ago that he was off topic - on my thread!

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:16pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:14pm:

Is he guilty?

I told Greggy 5 days ago that he was off topic - on my thread!

That's off-topic.

This thread is about alleged crimes, not me or your stupid threads.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #86 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:10pm:

No.

Not off-topic at all.

So you think because the OT was about one alleged crime and now is about two alleged crimes the person in the OP may have been involved in, it makes perfect sense to bring what Trump is alleged to have done into it? Is that how your thought processes are going here Greg?

If we can allow ourselves to jump from one discussion and bring in what I would think was irrelevant, nothing can be compartmentalised. We are all free to draw whatever one wants from anywhere into any discussion. So that being the case I have to wonder why you want to see gays murdered by Islam. We could on the other hand stick with the topic.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:20pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:17pm:

No.

Not off-topic at all.

So you think because the OT was about one alleged crime and now is about two alleged crimes the person in the OP may have been involved in, it makes perfect sense to bring what Trump is alleged to have done into it? Is that how your thought processes are going here Greg?

If we can allow ourselves to jump from one discussion and bring in what I would think was irrelevant, nothing can be compartmentalised. We are all free to draw whatever one wants from anywhere into any discussion. So that being the case I have to wonder why you want to see gays murdered by Islam. We could on the other hand stick with the topic.

Yes.

This is a political forum, and Trump is alleged to have committed crimes.

Not sure what part of that you don't understand.

Even Booby is starting to catch on.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #88 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:20pm:
Yes.

Even Bobby is starting to catch on.

Greggy,
should the Frankston thug have got bail?

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #89 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:22pm

No.

Not off-topic at all.

Yes.

You're a f\/cking idiot Greg.

How do you expect people to take you seriously with this kind of crap. Sure you may have the "choir" behind you but really do you think this kind of shyte is in any way rational? All you are doing is saying "look at me! I'm an idiot troll that has no argument!" and you think it's fun to have yourself portrayed as that. It's pathetic.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:23pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:21pm:
Yes.

Even Bobby is starting to catch on.

Greggy,
should the Frankston thug have got bail?

He's an alleged thug.

Why would you lock someone up who hasn't been convicted of a crime.

Should we lock up Trump too?

It's alleged that he's committed crimes.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #91 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:27pm

It protects
The cult that
Murders pooftahs
Condones pedophile marriages
Destroys young girls genitalia
Murders children
Etcetcetc

All of which are factual and not allegations

And yet it attacks President Trump
For an alledged crime.

But digging a little deeper it's easy to understand why

It believes that if it can prove President Trump as a criminal
It will justify it's lies about leaving the forum

Unfortunately for the lying troll
Even should President Trump be impeached or even gaoled
He still WON TGE ELECTION LEGALLY

Which means
It is a lying troll.

AND THAT IS A FACT

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #92 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:30pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:27pm:
It protects
The cult that
Murders pooftahs
Condones pedophile marriages
Destroys young girls genitalia
Murders children
Etcetcetc

All of which are factual and not allegations

And yet it attacks President Trump
For an alledged crime.

But digging a little deeper it's easy to understand why

It believes that if it can prove President Trump as a criminal
It will justify it's lies about leaving the forum

Unfortunately for the lying troll
Even should President Trump be impeached or even gaoled
He still WON TGE ELECTION LEGALLY

Which means
It is a lying troll.

AND THAT IS A FACT

Too right,
Greggy is an apologist for a thug in Frankston
& just about everyone else except Trump.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #93 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:30pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

No.

Not off-topic at all.

Yes.

How do you expect people to take you seriously with this kind of crap. Sure you may have the "choir" behind you but really do you think this kind of shyte is in any way rational? All you are doing is saying "look at me! I'm an idiot troll that has no argument!" and you think it's fun to have yourself portrayed as that. It's pathetic.

Never a truer words said

It is an idiot lying troll

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:35pm

No.

Not off-topic at all.

Yes.

For those without the intelligence to see my argument, I'll spell it out.

Whenever someone is accused of a crime, the Trump supporters and conservatives on here immediately condemn them as being guilty.

Bobby - our resident idiot - even calls for them to be murdered.

Yes, murdered.

He calls for them to be hanged, which is not permissible in this country, so he is in fact advocating cold-blooded, premeditated murder.

Now, when Trump is accused of committing several crimes, including raping women and children, they say it's all nonsense and that allegations mean nothing.

My argument is that these people are brain-dead, bigoted hypocrites who wouldn't know their arse from their elbow.

Try to defend them, if you think you can.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #95 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:43pm

Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,
I have never called for anyone to be murdered.
I have called for a trial, an appeal & if still guilty - a hanging.

Stop lying.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #96 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:35pm:

No.

Not off-topic at all.

Yes.

Whenever someone is accused of a crime, the Trump supporters and conservatives on here immediately condemn them as being guilty.

Yes, murdered.

He calls for them to be hanged, which is not permissible in this country, so he is in fact advocating cold-blooded, premeditated murder.

Now, when Trump is accused of committing several crimes, including raping women and children, they say it's all nonsense and that allegations mean nothing.

My argument is that these people are brain-dead, bigoted hypocrites who wouldn't know their arse from their elbow.

Then why can't you make a reasoned argument like you have above? Why do you do what you have done in this thread and others?

This isn't about Trump, it's about another alleged f'wit. I'm sure he can stand on his own alleged f'wittedness without Trump being dragged into it. It's simple, point out the fact that we live within a system of law that alleged crims are not crims until they have been tried and convicted. Why not just point out how our system of law works to educate people rather than muddy it with US law and alleged crimes there? You do yourself a disservice.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:44pm:

No.

Not off-topic at all.

Yes.

Yes, murdered.

Then why can't you make a reasoned argument like you have above? Why do you do what you have done in this thread and others?

This isn't about Trump, it's about another alleged f'wit. I'm sure he can stand on his own alleged f'wittedness without Trump being dragged into it. It's simple, point out the fact that we live within a system of law that alleged crims are not crims until they have been tried and convicted. Why not just point out how our system of law works to educate people rather than muddy it with US law and alleged crimes there? You do yourself a disservice.

Because most people with a basic education can easily see the points I'm trying to make.

Perhaps I give the conservatives on here too much credit.

Maybe they DO need everything spelled out in detail for them.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:52pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:43pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

If anyone was hanged in this country, it would be murder - pure and simple.

We do not have the death penalty in this country, and anyone who decided to execute a prisoner would be up on murder charges.

Despite that, every day on here you call for people to be hanged.

You are advocating and encouraging murder.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that might be a crime in itself.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #99 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:44pm:

No.

Not off-topic at all.

Yes.

Yes, murdered.

Because most people with a basic education can easily see the points I'm trying to make.

Perhaps I give the conservatives on here too much credit.

Maybe they DO need everything spelled out in detail for them.

In your mind Greg... I would consider myself educated, rational and open to good argument and I'm not a rightie. That is not what you do. What you do makes me pine for the left we used to have not the SJWs we have today.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #100 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:56pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:52pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

We do not have the death penalty in this country, and anyone who decided to execute a prisoner would be up on murder charges.

I want the law changed so that:

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

can be hanged - in extreme cases.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #101 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

What about a good shooting? Boom, headshot?
Want to see what it looks like? Or are you going to cry about it again if I post the pics?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #102 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:59pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:56pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

Why hanged? Boom, headshot!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:59pm

Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

What will that achieve?

Actually, don't answer - I know exactly the sort of childish nonsense you're gonna come out with.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #104 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:01pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:59pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

It's too messy.
I just want to see some justice for victims.

Anyway - that's off topic.
Do you see how Greggy always takes threads off topic?

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:02pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:01pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

It's too messy.

It has nothing to do with justice.

Stop lying.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #106 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

It's too messy.

You don't mind asking for people to offer themselves up killing other human beings, ie being a hang man, but you find it a row to hard to hoe to ask someone to "clean up" after the fact?

Bobby, you are a mass of fearful contradictions, a psychiatrists dream.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #107 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:14pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:06pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

It's too messy.

You don't mind asking for people to offer themselves up killing other human beings, ie being a hang man, but you find it a row to hard to hoe to ask someone to "clean up" after the fact?

So I'm crazy to want some justice?

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #108 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:20pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:06pm:
Bobby wrote Today at 9:01pm:
Setanta wrote Today at 8:59pm:
Bobby wrote Today at 8:56pm:
greggerypeccary wrote Today at 8:52pm:
Bobby wrote Today at 8:43pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

It's too messy.

So I'm crazy to want some justice?

Is that what I said? I disagree with your "justice". Why is it always hanging with you? There's something to be studied there. I would not kill for you but I'm sure I can kill if the situation needed it. Man has always been able to when it's needed. The difference is you want others to kill for your sense of "justice" and you are not willing to, you want others to do it for you. You applaud those that say they would pull the lever, never once saying you would do it. You have no backbone and that is why you are afraid.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #109 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 8:59pm:
Greggy,
Quote:

Yes, murdered.

Greggy,

Stop lying.

murderers,
rapists,
pedophiles &
terrorists

What will that achieve?

Actually, don't answer - I know exactly the sort of childish nonsense you're gonna come out with.

No doubt because you've just posted 'childish nonsense' in your earlier posts dickwad.....and you keep saying 'alleged' as if you're the Perry Fvvken Mason of Australia...........guess what s*** for brains.....everybody knows about being found guilty, but maybe the fact the the dozy twat was filmed punching the poor man has something to do with most assuming he'll be found guilty.......

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #110 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:26pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:20pm:
Is that what I said? I disagree with your "justice". Why is it always hanging with you? There's something to be studied there. I would not kill for you but I'm sure I can kill if the situation needed it. Man has always been able to when it's needed. The difference is you want others to kill for your sense of "justice" and you are not willing to, you want others to do it for you. You applaud those that say they would pull the lever, never once saying you would do it. You have no backbone and that is why you are afraid.

No way - I would do it for a hangman's fee but
Valkie & Hammer said they'd do it for free -
they would see it as their duty to society.

We need more real men like them.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #111 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:29pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:26pm:

No way - I do it for a hangman's fee but

So you'd kill an unarmed man, tied and bound but only if it was for money, not justice? I doubt I could ever kill being in that position. You're a bigger man than I could ever be.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #112 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:32pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:29pm:

So you'd kill an unarmed man, tied and bound but only if it was for money, not justice? I doubt I could ever kill being in that position. You're a bigger man than I could ever be.

Actually - you're right - I am as bigger man as Valkie or Hammer -
I'd do it for free as well
& I'd sleep well the same night knowing I'd done my country a good service.

Set - do you also have that same sense of duty?

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #113 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:36pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:32pm:

I've never felt a duty to murder anyone. I'm glad you have lifted your fee but i personally think you are only saying that in light of my comment. I still think you would not have the spine to do it. I could but would not. There lies our difference.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #114 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:36pm:

I've never felt a duty to murder anyone. I'm glad you have lifted your fee but i personally think you are only saying that in light of my comment. I still think you would not have the spine to do it. I could but would not. There lies our difference.

It's not murder anymore than setting a rat trap.
Murders, rapists, pedophiles & terrorists are vermin
that need to be eradicated for the good of everyone.

At least they would get a fair trial.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #115 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:51pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:36pm:

It's not murder anymore than setting a rat trap.
Murders, rapists. pedophiles & terrorists are vermin
that need to be eradicated for the good of everyone.

At least they would get a fair trial.

You watch too many movies Bobby. If you really believe what you are saying, what is wrong with boom, headshot? No need to clean up if you do it in a quarry.

The thing is I know why, you don't have the spine to see execution as it really is and you think a good hanging is what you see on a cowdy movie when it's far from the truth.

You need to come to terms with your cowardice Bobby. You need to overcome it.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #116 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:55pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:51pm:
You watch too many movies Bobby. If you really believe what you are saying, what is wrong with boom, headshot? No need to clean up if you do it in a quarry.

The thing is I know why, you don't have the spine to see execution as it really is and you think a good hanging is what you see on a cowdy movie when it's far from the truth.

You call me a coward but you imply that you're too weak
to hang a bad guy - go figure?

Set - if you hang a man you better look at him:

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #117 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:02pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:55pm:

ahh so someone that doesn't want murder is a coward Bobby ?

Your home away from home—just click on the  button below. Bookmark the link to the real PA.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #118 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:03pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:02pm:

The death penalty is not murder.
Murder is unlawful killing.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #119 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:07pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 9:55pm:

I never said I could not do it, I implicitly said I could but would not.

I know I could, I'm a bit damaged, a measure of psychopath as my wife would attest to. The good part of that is I'm also somewhat rational. I can say I don't have the fear you hold of those around you. Probably why I despise whining SJWs. My wife stopped me from killing another man one night when he told me he was going to f\/ck her. He ended up in hospital but I was going to kill him. I have learned to temper myself somewhat.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #120 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:10pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:07pm:
I never said I could not do it, I implicitly said I could but would not.

I know I could, I'm a bit damaged, a measure of psychopath as my wife would attest to. The good part of that is I'm also somewhat rational. I can say I don't have the fear you hold of those around you. Probably why I despise whining SJWs. My wife stopped me from killing another man one night when he told me he was going to f\/ck her. He ended up in hospital but I was going to kill him. I have learned to temper myself somewhat.

dear Set,
a good hangman enjoys his work - no bad temper involved.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #121 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:11pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:03pm:

and in Australia the death penalty is murder booby, remember we r not in usa like old clint there  Wink

Your home away from home—just click on the  button below. Bookmark the link to the real PA.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #122 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:15pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:11pm:

and in Australia the death penalty is murder booby, remember we r not in usa like old clint there  Wink

Why are you calling me booby?
You're not a Monk sock puppet are you?

Time for an IP address check.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #123 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:19pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:15pm:

Or you could just do what the kiddies did in our primary school.
"Copy cat, dirty rat, sitting on a butchers mat."

Never made sense to me but it seemed to work.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #124 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:26pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:19pm:

If it sounds like Monk,
& quacks like Monk -
then it's probably Monk.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #125 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:29pm

Bobby wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:26pm:

If it sounds like Monk,
& quacks like Monk -
then it's probably Monk.

Grab a spine.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

Peace \/ man

Northern NSW
Reply #126 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:35pm

Goodnight Bobby. Sleep tight.

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #127 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:36pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 10:35pm:
Goodnight Bobby. Sleep tight.

Goodnight Johnboy

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #128 - Aug 6th, 2018 at 11:44pm

If it sounds like Monk,
& quacks like Monk -
then it's probably Monk.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ohh booby u r such a twit, a murderous twit as well  Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
when u say hanging is not murder in Australia I just have to call u Booby..... Grin Grin Grin Wink

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #129 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:42am

Justice would be the troll leaving the forum as it stated it would when Trump won the election.

Well President Trump's won the election

WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING TROLL?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #130 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:28am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Aug 6th, 2018 at 11:44pm:

If it sounds like Monk,
& quacks like Monk -
then it's probably Monk.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ohh booby u r such a twit, a murderous twit as well  Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
when u say hanging is not murder in Australia I just have to call u Booby..... Grin Grin Grin Wink

But it makes you sound like Monk.
Maybe you're not a sock & Monk is just your hero?

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

Bobby
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #131 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 6:29am

Valkie wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:42am:
Justice would be the troll leaving the forum as it stated it would when Trump won the election.

Greggy will never leave.

Carl Sagan   रति

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 8:44am

No, I didn't say that at all.

I said I would leave the forum if Trump won the election.

Can you spot the difference?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:01am

more disgusting news   this time its a GANG.. Angry Angry

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/university-of-newcastle-student-beate...

THE University of Newcastle has boosted security patrols after a student was beaten with a knuckle duster in an apparent unprovoked and racist attack.

Engineering student Abdullah Qaiser, 20, was driving his car slowly around the University of Newcastle’s campus when a group of eight men and one woman surrounded him and launched their vicious attack.

Abdullah Qaiser, 16, was left with a broken nose when he was beaten on campus on Saturday night. Picture: Supplied
One man opened the driver’s seat and repeatedly rammed a knuckle duster in Mr Qaiser’s face, while a woman in a hoodie snatched his mobile phone from the passenger seat.

He was left with a broken nose and needing surgery.

“He’s terrified, he’s been in Australia from Pakistan studying engineering for one and half years and was attacked by people he has never seen before,” his friend Jabrim Khan said.

“He didn’t know what a knuckle duster was until this happened.

“They told him to go to back to his country, he’s terrified and doesn’t have family here.

“I took him to the John Hunter Hospital because his face was smashed up and full of blood.

“He can’t talk his face is swollen up and he has facial injuries.”

Officers from Newcastle City Police are investigating the attack which happened about 8.30pm on Saturday on the campus’s Ring Road, Callaghan.

They are appealing for a man, aged between 20-25, of a muscular build, and with short blond hair, to help with their inquiries.

The woman wearing a hoodie is aged between 20-25, of a slim build, and with long blonde hair in a ponytail.

University officials have handed over CCTV footage of the attack to police.

“We promote a culture of respect and tolerance and our priority is making sure the student is okay and is supported while the police conduct their investigation,” a university spokeswoman said.

“In addition to increasing security patrols, we will continue to invest in security infrastructure, such as our expansion of CCTV and emergency help points across campus”.

“If anyone on our campuses feels unsafe or needs assistance, they should contact Security Services immediately.”

JAIL   nothing short of    JAIL for these "people"..

if we want to send a message this is not acceptable ....

then it has to be JAIL..

I dont are how over crowded it is   if they have to sleep standing up...GOOD!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:07am

“They told him to go to back to his country, he’s terrified and doesn’t have family here."

"They are appealing for a man, aged between 20-25, of a muscular build, and with short blond hair, to help with their inquiries."

"The woman wearing a hoodie is aged between 20-25, of a slim build, and with long blonde hair in a ponytail."

Oh dear.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #135 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:16am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:07am:
“They told him to go to back to his country, he’s terrified and doesn’t have family here."

"They are appealing for a man, aged between 20-25, of a muscular build, and with short blond hair, to help with their inquiries."

"The woman wearing a hoodie is aged between 20-25, of a slim build, and with long blonde hair in a ponytail."

Oh dear.

I knew you would lap up the good bit... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its barbaric  no matter who it is

our country is going down to the lowest level in society.,..

if we allow these people to get away with this ..with a slap on the wrist   we are as bad as they are, Angry Angry

9 on 1....seriously  is this what we are coming too.

it makes me sick.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:21am

cods wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:16am:

Oh dear.

I knew you would lap up the good bit... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its barbaric  no matter who it is

our country is going down to the lowest level in society.,..

if we allow these people to get away with this ..with a slap on the wrist   we are as bad as they are, Angry Angry

9 on 1....seriously  is this what we are coming too.

it makes me sick.

I agree - it's disgusting behaviour.

Australia is becoming more and more racist every day.

Cowardly attacks like this are going to increase, unfortunately, unless something is done about the rising tide of racism in this country.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:26am

Oh dear.

A man is facing an array of assault charges after a road-rage incident in Sydney's west.
A 25-year-old man twice punched a 51-year-old man in Fairfield Heights about 8.30pm on Sunday, police said.
Two men, 26 and 33, who came to help, were also assaulted and a 22-year-old woman, who was a passenger in the 25-year-old man's car, received minor injuries, police said.
The man was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, possessing a prohibited drug and stalking or intimidating and was refused bail to appear at Fairfield Local Court on Monday.

He's a lebbo.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:34am by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:27am

Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:27am

Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:33am

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:26am:

Oh dear.

They told him to go to back to his country

Is that a crime?

No.

Pretty sure this is, though:

"One man opened the driver’s seat and repeatedly rammed a knuckle duster in Mr Qaiser’s face, while a woman in a hoodie snatched his mobile phone from the passenger seat."

As a racist yourself, do you condone or condemn these alleged crimes?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:42am

A man has been granted bail over an alleged road rage attack which turned into an all-out brawl in Sydney's southwest.
Duglus Aljamany, 25, has been accused of repeatedly punching Majid Mourshidi in the face in his own front yard in Fairfield Heights last night.
The 51-year-old's two young sons stepped in to help, before throwing fists in self defence.A neighbour told 9NEWS he saw the boys come out of their home and start arguing with the driver.
It is believed the alleged brawl was sparked because of the time Mr Moushidi took too long to cross the road.
Mr Aljamany has also been accused of making violent threats, shouting in Arabic "I'll kill you, I will kill every one of your family members, I know where you live".
In court he strongly denied the allegations, and claimed Mr Mourshidi was the aggressor.Court papers allege Mr Aljamany continued threatening Mr Mourshidi even after he had been arrested and taken to Fairfield Police Station.
Mr Mourshidi's sons were also taken into custody after the alleged brawl, but were release when police determined they acted in self-defence.
Mr Aljamany lives around the corner from his alleged victims, but is not allowed to be near the street or anybody involved in the incident as part of the conditions of his bail.
© Nine Digital Pty Ltd 2018

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:43am

Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:43am

Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:44am

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:46am

Pecca has made up his mind that white people belted that paki and he doesn't have proof. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:48am

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:46am:
Pecca has made up his mind that white people belted that paki and he doesn't have proof. Roll Eyes

I haven't mentioned skin colour at all.

They told him to go to back to his country, he’s terrified and doesn’t have family here."

As a racist yourself, do you condone or condemn the alleged crimes?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:53am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:44am:

Where does your article mention the perps race Pecca? Don't jump to conclusions. The bloke had a hoodie on and the sheila had blonde hair. Loads of ethnic girls dye their hair. Stop being racist and come back with the full facts and them I'll concede.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:56am

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:53am:

Where does your article mention the perps race Pecca? Don't jump to conclusions. The bloke had a hoodie on and the sheila had blonde hair. Loads of ethnic girls dye their hair. Stop being racist and come back with the full facts and them I'll concede.

I have no concern with skin colour.

A racist is a racist, no matter where they might be from.

Now, who would do something like this:

“They told him to go to back to his country ..."

A racist, or a non-racist?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:59am

Lebbos love a biff.
That's how the cronulla riots started......but the patriots got the blame. Typical backstabbing Australia.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #150 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:00am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:48am:

They told him to go to back to his country, he’s terrified and doesn’t have family here."

I'll wait until  the perps  are caught before I make up my mind. You should do the same. The victim might be lying for all you know. I can't believe you are in the legal profession. You make your mind up even before police have taken statements.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:00am

Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:00am

Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:03am

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:00am:

I'll wait until  the perps  are caught before I make up my mind. You should do the same. The victim might be lying for all you know. I can't believe you are in the legal profession. You make your mind up even before police have taken statements.

A hypothetical, Homo.

Who would do something like this:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:26am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:03am:

A hypothetical, Homo.

Question too hard?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:01pm

They are appealing for a man, aged between 20-25, of a muscular build, and with short blond hair, to help with their inquiries.

The woman wearing a hoodie is aged between 20-25, of a slim build, and with long blonde hair in a ponytail.

I think its pretty obvious hammer... if they were of aboriginal or middle eastern appearance   they would have said so...

come on mate   you cant really condone this....at least I hope you dont....

this was a person 16 years old   beaten up by 9 people....... what has his race got to do with anything????

9 against 1  is so un Australian  it makes me sick to think they will get a slap on the wrist....

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:06pm

cods wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:01pm:

I think its pretty obvious hammer... if they were of aboriginal or middle eastern appearance   they would have said so...

come on mate   you cant really condone this....at least I hope you dont....

this was a person 16 years old   beaten up by 9 people....... what has his race got to do with anything????

9 against 1  is so un Australian  it makes me sick to think they will get a slap on the wrist....

Totally agree.

I don't care what race they are, or what colour their skin is.

They're violent, racist thugs.

(allegedly)

IP Logged

Rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:56am:

Sure you do, thats all you are concerned about. You are over in another thread frantically calling black white even though you got owned for the first post. You sure have an enormous chip on your shoulder about skin colour. Self loathing?

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #158 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:07pm

cods wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:01am:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/university-of-newcastle-student-beate...

THE University of Newcastle has boosted security patrols after a student was beaten with a knuckle duster in an apparent unprovoked and racist attack.

Bogan scum too dumb to attend uni and jealous of those who do no doubt.

It's a pity the victim didn't drive over them

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:10pm

Rhino wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:56am:
[quote author=greggerypeccary link=1532983455/144#144 date=1533602675]

.[/quote]Sure you do, thats all you are concerned about. You are over in another thread frantically calling black white even though you got owned for the first post. You sure have an enormous chip on your shoulder about skin colour. Self loathing?

Lol

You should have studied harder in maths class.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #160 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 4:56pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 12:14pm:

Spot

Yes.

It's what the classic troll does

The ultimate high for troll such as it is to have someone self harm or suicide

They are all sick and twisted

It's because they hate themselves and therefore hate everyone else

Failures in life
They try to beat someone down through a computer
Too cowardly to attack anyone face to face

Sad little troll

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:01pm

Stig wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:07pm:

Funny how the Sudanese and arabs are running amok and everybody gets outraged if a white person does a crime?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #162 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 8:44am:

No, I didn't say that at all.

I said I would leave the forum if Trump won the election.

Can you spot the difference?

If , when
Semantics
President Trump won

You gotta go

Or

You is a lying troll

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #163 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:08pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 10:59am:
Lebbos love a biff.
That's how the cronulla riots started......but the patriots got the blame. Typical backstabbing Australia.

Small correction

Muzzo Lebbos love a Biff, as long as they outnumber their prey.

When the numbers even out they run away and hide.

All muzzos are cowards
All apologists are cowards and traitors

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #164 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:03am:

A hypothetical, Homo.

Welllllllllll

I have a Packy friend
And I have a Indian friend

They hate each other so much that I cannot have them both at the same Bar-B-Q without them ending up in a fight
It even got physical once

And yet their wives have no problem with each other.
How do we know the attacker isn't Indian?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #165 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 5:01pm:
Stig wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:07pm:

Funny how the Sudanese and arabs are running amok and everybody gets outraged if a white person does a crime?

That's apologists for you

But stastictially speaking

As a percentage of their population in Australia
Sudanese are tremendiously higher represented than Mr White man
Muzzos are tremediousky higher represented than me White man
Abbos are tremendiously higher than mr white man

Or for the apologists in the group

If there were as many of any of the above groups as there are white people
Crime would be so far out of control that we would be unable to live.

These groups seriously need a clean up

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print