Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Frankston thug gets bail. (Read 16420 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Frankston thug gets bail.
Reply #30 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:46am

trump was accused many years ago,  no action has been taken, we must therefore assume there was no basis to the charges.

if this cctv footage also results in no action being taken , then we will assume that the perpetrator is innocent. this appears unlikely. but if the state does not act, then the perpetrator should not be vilified in 20 years time by some kangaroo court.

i will leave the forum forever if the perpetrator in the cctv footage is found "not guilty"
i will leave the forum forever if trump is ever found guilty in a court of law for child rape.

unlike certain deceitful people , i am a man of my word  Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:52am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 7:46am:
trump was accused many years ago,  no action has been taken, we must therefore assume there was no basis to the charges.

if this cctv footage also results in no action being taken , then we will assume that the perpetrator is innocent. this appears unlikely. but if the state does not act, then the perpetrator should not be vilified in 20 years time by some kangaroo court.

i will leave the forum forever if the perpetrator in the cctv footage is found "not guilty"
i will leave the forum forever if trump is ever found guilty in a court of law for child rape.

unlike certain deceitful people , i am a man of my word 
Wink

Ah.

So people convicted of crimes many years after they were committed are not actually guilty?

You really believe that?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:01am

trump was accused many years agono action has been taken, we must therefore assume there was no basis to the charges.

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

"The lawsuit has gone through three iterations: the original suit, Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in California in April 2016; Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York in June 2016; and the second Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York at the end of September 2016."

Why is the allegation against Trump false, and the allegation against the tradie true?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:06am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:01am:
trump was accused many years agono action has been taken, we must therefore assume there was no basis to the charges.

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

"The lawsuit has gone through three iterations: the original suit, Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in California in April 2016; Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York in June 2016; and the second Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York at the end of September 2016."

Why is the allegation against Trump false, and the allegation against the tradie true?

I'm curious.

2 years ,

and all those leftie lawyers and leftie courts have decided not to proceed.

interesting  Wink Wink.

the noble lion carries on.
he is indifferent to the bleating of the sheep.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:07am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:06am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

The plaintiff withdrew the case because of alleged death threats.

The allegation still stands, though.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:10am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:07am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

here in the west the noble courts decide this .
the noble courts decided not to proceed against the noble lion.

i will wait and see if the noble courts proceed against the tradie.

would you care to promise to leave the forum forever if they dont proceed against the tradie?
man up or please be quiet .
Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:10am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:10am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

would you care to promise to leave the forum forever if they dont proceed against the tradie?
Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:21am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:10am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

you got any CCTV footage of donald Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:25am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:21am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

The CCTV footage allegedly shows the tradie.

Why is the allegation against Trump false, yet the allegation against the tradie true?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:28am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:25am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

Why is the allegation against Trump false, yet the allegation against the tradie true?

come on gweggy.
a picture paints a thousand words.
we have given you CCTV pictures.
please show us the same courtesy.
pictures please  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #40 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:34am

Don't worry about idiot judges - it looks like the internet has found the Wells brothers business and is currently in the process of destroying it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:44am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:28am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

Let me get this right.

Are you asking for pictures of the alleged child rape by Trump?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:48am

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

I just want to make sure I have this 100% right, because I'm having trouble believing you would ask for such a thing.

This is the accusation:

"A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old."

Is that what you want to see pictures of?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #43 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:34am

Pessary, why don't you fair cough..............and do us all a favour and depart this life....you useless prick.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:54am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:48am:

Wink

Many?

Two years ago, in fact.

I'm curious.

2 years ,

interesting  Wink Wink.

Cheesy Cheesy

come on gweggy.

I just want to make sure I have this 100% right, because I'm having trouble believing you would ask for such a thing.

This is the accusation:

"A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old."

Is that what you want to see pictures of?

Well?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print