Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Frankston thug gets bail. (Read 16424 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Frankston thug gets bail.
Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:44am

A man was viciously elbowed in the face.

The thug

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6005981/Frankston-tradie-32-granted-bail...

Video is at that link but is slightly blurred out.

Pictured: Tradie, 32, who 'assaulted a stranger walking past him outside a pub' is granted bail - despite victim being 'in fear of his life' and 'too scared' to file an official report

Ryan Wells has been granted bail after alleged unprovoked attack in Melbourne
    The tradesman, 32, knocked out a stranger after leaving a pub with two friends
    Wells handed himself into police on Monday and was later charged with assault
    A court heard his alleged victim is 'too scared' to officially file a police complaint
    Wells' two friends laughed after the alleged attack with incident caught on CCTV.

A second man, who was caught on CCTV footage cruelly laughing as the victim lay semi-conscious on the ground, was questioned but released without charge.

Victoria Police releasing footage of the sickening attack on the weekend and made a public plea for help to identify the alleged perpetrators.

Security vision overlooking the path, next to Nepean Highway in Frankston, captures the three men wearing hi-visibility clothing walking together about 7.45pm.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Frankston thug gets bail.
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:08am

What happened to law and order in Victoria?

Another example of why Daniel Andrews won't be voted back in.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:44am

we are herd animals.
those at the top have a responsibility to train those lower down the hierachy to behave appropriately.

this sort of thing would not exist in a wolf pack or a herd of horses.

this type of aggression occurs because the leaders (the alphas) havent trained the lower ranks in how to behave.

if the police and daniel andrews were behaving correctly, then this type of thing would cease because the perpetrator would know, deep in his bones, that a big angry alpha is coming to "set things straight".

but i imagine this tradie perpetrator was raised by a weak dad who ignored him, educated by weak females who did not train him and sees a society which celebrates weakness as a virtue.

when the premier is a harmless rabbit, why wouldnt a  young wolf pup act up.
if you want it to stop, put real men in positions of authority and give them the noble task of training young men in what is and is not acceptable.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:22am

Coward. I wonder, would he have assaulted that man if he wasn't with his mates?........gutless bastard...

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:26am

Hang on that can't be right, I thought the only people committing crime in Victoria were African gangs.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #5 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:33am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:26am:
Hang on that can't be right, I thought the only people committing crime in Victoria were African gangs.

Ya might just be right there Buttcrack........

http://barenakedislam.com/2018/03/23/australia-african-muslim-migrant-criminal-g...

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:37am

Fuzzball wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:33am:

http://barenakedislam.com/2018/03/23/australia-african-muslim-migrant-criminal-g...

Grin Grin Grin

I saw this crime on the news   it is shocking.....and this thug is back on the streets.....it seems to me no one has respect for anyone or anything these days...

someones life is hell..  and the perp is walking the streets.carrying on with his life as if hes got a simple speeding ticket... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 9:28am

cods wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:37am:

Grin Grin Grin

I saw this crime on the news   it is shocking.....and this thug is back on the streets.....it seems to me no one has respect for anyone or anything these days...

someones life is hell..  and the perp is walking the streets.carrying on with his life as if hes got a simple speeding ticket... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Why not? .... the govt. reckons there's no african gang crime .... why should this be any different to how the Vic. govt & judicial system deal with crime?

This bloke should have been put in custody & dealt with asap.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 12:35pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:08am:
What happened to law and order in Victoria?

Another example of why Daniel Andrews won't be voted back in.

Even if he'd killed that guy he probably still would have got bail knowing how this system doesn't work Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 12:53pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:44am:
we are herd animals.
those at the top have a responsibility to train those lower down the hierachy to behave appropriately.

this type of aggression occurs because the leaders (the alphas) havent trained the lower ranks in how to behave.

if the police and daniel andrews were behaving correctly, then this type of thing would cease because the perpetrator would know, deep in his bones, that a big angry alpha is coming to "set things straight".

but i imagine this tradie perpetrator was raised by a weak dad who ignored him, educated by weak females who did not train him and sees a society which celebrates weakness as a virtue.

if you want it to stop, put real men in positions of authority and give them the noble task of training young men in what is and is not acceptable.
I agree, basically the perp needs a good flogging.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 5:29pm

rhino wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 12:53pm:
we are herd animals.

Not allowed to do that anytime now
It's all touchy feely now

The only ones who don't follow the BS are the bullies who are never beaten down

The result is exactly what you get here

Gutless bullies who know that no one will stand up to them

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:14pm

we are herd animals.

They need to bring back the cat of nine tails.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 6:16pm

cods wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 8:37am:

Grin Grin Grin

Yes Cods - I just saw it again on TV.
The victim could have been killed - easily.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:39pm

we are herd animals.

Has this person been convicted of the crime?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 7:40pm

we are herd animals.

Ah.

So if someone is merely accused of a crime, they're guilty (according to you).

Donald Trump has been accused of raping little girls.

Is he guilty?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print