Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Goats in India worried and scared of being ***** (Read 6966 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Goats in India worried and scared of being *****
Jul 30th, 2018 at 6:20pm

Quote:
Beloved Goat Dies After Being Gang-Raped by 8 Men in Mewat, India

A pregnant goat died after being gang-raped by eight men in Mewat, India.

The poor goat died in the attack.
  Undecided

The Tribune India reported:

In a ghastly act of animal abuse, a pregnant goat was allegedly gang-raped and killed by eight men in Nuh, Mewat.

The suspect, all believed to be drunk, stole the goat from her owner Aslup’s house and took her to a secluded house.

It was her pain-filled bleating that caught Aslup’s attention. He found goat dead in the house. While five men fled, three stayed back to dare him to report the incident.

Police have registered an FIR under sections 377 (unnatural sex) and 429 (mischief by killing or maiming cattle) of the Indian Penal Code as well as sections under Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960.

Aslup claimed that the suspects were drug addicts. “They tried to molest her in the courtyard. When I raised alarm, villagers caught them and thrashed them. Enraged, they came back 8 hours later and took away my goat and raped her,” Aslup said.

WTF is wrong with these dirty Indian animals.... Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Goats in India worried and scared of being *****
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 6:31pm

horrific...unbelievable 

I agree whatever is wrong with that country?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Quote:

God calls such people and actions,     abominable.

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
23  Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24  Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25  And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26  Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27  (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled; )
28  That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29  For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
30  Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 7:31pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 7:29pm:
Quote:

23  Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24  Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25  And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26  Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27  (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled; )
28  That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29  For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
30  Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Yes, indeed....but didn't Jesus get rid of all that OT "crap?"

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 7:36pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
Quote:

Yes, indeed....
but didn't Jesus get rid of all that OT "crap?"

Oh yeah!  ....OF COURSE HE DID, Aussie.           /sarc off

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

As per......

Matthew 19:16
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18  He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

All Torah law statutes....

Thou shalt do no murder,

Thou shalt not commit adultery,

Thou shalt not steal,

Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Honour thy father and thy mother

All of the above were quoted by Jesus, from the book(s) of the law, the Torah ['the laws of Moses'],
Exodus 20:12-16
Deuteronomy 5:16-20

And including,
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
From, Leviticus 19:18

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 7:49pm

Nothing from Matthew about screwing goats?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:02pm

1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished.  Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV)  Clearly the Old Testament is to be obeyed until the end of human existence itself.  None other then Jesus said so.

2) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever.  “It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17 NAB)

3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets.  He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament.  “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.  Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

3b) “All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness…” (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)

3c) “Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God.” (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:04pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:02pm:
1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished.  Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV)  Clearly the Old Testament is to be obeyed until the end of human existence itself.  None other then Jesus said so.

2) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever.  “It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17 NAB)

3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets.  He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament.  “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.  Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

3b) “All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness…” (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)

3c) “Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God.” (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

Come on right in, Fly.  Regards, Spider.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:17pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:04pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:02pm:

Come on right in, Fly.  Regards, Spider.

All the Old Testament laws are still binding.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:28pm

List those Laws, Bobby.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:39pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:28pm:
List those Laws, Bobby.

There are nearly 800 laws - too many to list here.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #11 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:43pm

Who cares? Outdated rubbish most of it.

Ten Commandments minus the crap about gawd are fine.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:44pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
Quote:

Yes, indeed....but didn't Jesus get rid of all that OT "crap?"

Muslims have no problem with having sex with goats.

Under Islamic law you get stoned to death for adultery, 100 lashes for consenting sex outside of marriage, masturbation is haram so what is the alternative ?

Quote:

Prescribed Punishments (Kitab Al-Hudud)

There is no prescribed punishment for one who has sexual intercourse with an animal.

https://sunnah.com/abudawud/40/115

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:09pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:39pm:
List those Laws, Bobby.

Cop out Bobby.  List these Laws Jesus endorsed.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:12pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:09pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 8:39pm:
List those Laws, Bobby.

Cop out Bobby.  List these Laws Jesus endorsed.

I was wrong - there are 613 laws -
here they are:

http://www.gods-word-first.org/bible-study/613commandments.html

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print