Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Local Ozpol Member Proudly Defends Rapist (Read 11306 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Local Ozpol Member Proudly Defends Rapist
Reply #90 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 10:29pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 10:23pm:
rhino wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 10:21pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 9:59pm:
rhino wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 9:54pm:
Either your practise wasnt successful as you claim or there was some other reason you chucked it in.

I have given you the reasons I gave up criminal law and spent the other half of a 33-year career in other areas.  Those years were 'successful' in your terms...financial.
i find some of your statements inconsistent.

I don't give a flying fuq what you find inconsistent.  You pay no attention to the detail of what I have said, preferring to post through your own prism of bias based on what, I have no idea.
good attempt at deflection, not working though. 10 points for trying.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 10:29pm

Either your practise wasnt successful as you claim or there was some other reason you chucked it in.

I have given you the reasons I gave up criminal law and spent the other half of a 33-year career in other areas.  Those years were 'successful' in your terms...financial.

I don't give a flying fuq what you find inconsistent.  You pay no attention to the detail of what I have said, preferring to post through your own prism of bias based on what, I have no idea.

And that is Rhino all over. He forms conclusions and sets about validating them categorically refusing to even consider any argument to the contrary. In all sorts of interesting ways.
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2019 at 10:38pm by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #92 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 11:15am

Poor elde Effendi is still flailing around and getting very desperate.  He now suggests that the expression 'third time lucky' has some relevance in this oh so simple matter which was however way too complex for his one track spear fishing brain to compute.  Here Effendi, this is what that expression means and its origins.  Gawd.

Link.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:39pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #93 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:12pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 9th, 2019 at 6:55pm:
This is the level of naked blinding stupidity we have around these parts.  Just read this drivel and allow your jaw to drop agape.

Cods:

Quote:
so he DID RAPE HER....you claimed she consented to it......now you claim  you asked her .... has my client done this to you before????

so what if he did.....

it doesnt mean she is always open to it... Angry Angry Angry

it isnt too easy to work out....

women do change their minds....

but maybe mentally challenged women as far as the legal system is concerned   do not have that privilege. Angry Angry Angry Angry

the story is FAKE...someone trying to big note himself...in the eyes of those who believe every word he says... Angry Angry Angry

**'So, you were willing to allow it to happen again on this occasion?' Yes.**

This is an important distinction. There is a vast difference between a sphere of influence based on willing consent and one that is constructed around intimidation and force.

Any prosecutor worth his salt should have challenged this on re examination.

The proceeding questions you asked do not establish willing consent and depending on the severity of the mental disability of the complainant, when you asked the third question she may not understand the difference between willing consent and consent.

The prosecutor should have followed up and established wether she simply went along with it just to get it over with or she was a willing participant.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #94 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:38pm

Indeed...the Prosecutor was very well entitled to re-examine because the cross-examination raised the two prior occasions he did not know about because she had not told him. 

That he did not is telling.  It tells you that the complainant's demeanour in witness box was overwhelmingly demonstrating that she well knew what was to happen and was a very willing participant in it.  The Prosecutor had no-where to go and if he did make any attempt at rescue, he would have been seen as discrediting his own star witness.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:03pm

of course she was willing, women like to be digitally penetrated while in the middle of field work. Everyone knows that. Mothra should back you on this Ozzy.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #96 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:24pm

rhino wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:03pm:
of course she was willing, women like to be digitally penetrated while in the middle of field work. Everyone knows that. Mothra should back you on this Ozzy.

Much stranger things have happened in the real World Rhino.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:27pm

mothra wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 10:29pm:

And that is Rhino all over. He forms conclusions and sets about validating them categorically refusing to even consider any argument to the contrary. In all sorts of interesting ways.

Nailed it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 6:30pm

And wanker AiA keeps looking for validation.  It's not coming AiA.

Quote:
Poor Aussie, his greatest legal achievement has become his greatest shame ... I didn't think he could top himself, but he did.

That strawberry picker matter was one of the most mundane cases I have been involved in.  I would have you gagging from the details if I posted the facts of some of 'my' other cases having far more significance.  The pinnacle (if you want it) was a land mark decision which still holds firm in a civil matter.

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 6:30pm:

Quote:
Poor Aussie, his greatest legal achievement has become his greatest shame ... I didn't think he could top himself, but he did.

That strawberry picker matter was one of the most mundane cases I have been involved in.  I would have you gagging from the details if I posted the facts of some of 'my' other cases having far more significance.  The pinnacle (if you want it) was a land mark decision which still holds firm in a civil matter.

Do tell us all about the other cases ... YOU know you want to.  Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #100 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 8:12pm

Violet Crumble wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 6:30pm:

Quote:

Do tell us all about the other cases ... YOU know you want to.  Wink

If the right context arises, I well might.

I have a challenge for you...one that I will ask the GMods to check on.

1.  Are you Neferti.
2.  Have you been using a proxy VPN to post here.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #101 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm

Cods:

Quote:
I did ask.. was it ok for him to keep picking strawberries  3 days in a row??>..

I can only believe the men on here do not require hand washing to be part of FOOD HYGIENE ..

I have already been told it isnt important to the outcome........unless you are a strawberry eater of course. Sad

So...having run out of legs on the relevant issues, her only concern is about some hygiene issue.

Ferfuxsake cods, have you never seen people picking strawberries?  It happens in the dirty dirt, cods.  All the pickers are likely also picking their noses, scratching their bums and going to the dunny.  Crappy fertilizer all over the strawberries and ground and who knows what flock of birds schat upon them from a passing height, let alone the insects, toads and maybe even a snake or two.

What bubble do you live inside?

Roll Eyes

Do you not WASH fruit before you eat it??????????????

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:59pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm:
What bubble do you live inside?

she thinks berries are picked in sterile labs by people wearing latex gloves, and face masks

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:14pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:24pm:

Depends on particular circumstances.  Id suggest a woman getting routinely digitally probed while doing strawberry picking work in the field and consenting to it is probably quite rare. And thats the problem with the story, it doesnt piss the sniff test. It is inconsistent with any real life situation. Send it to Penthouse magazine, they will publish it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #104 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:17pm

rhino wrote on Jun 12th, 2019 at 5:14pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:24pm:

Depends on particular circumstances.  Id suggest a woman getting routinely digitally probed while doing strawberry picking work in the field and consenting to it is probably quite rare. And thats the problem with the story, it doesnt piss the sniff test. It is inconsistent with any real life situation. Send it to Penthouse magazine, they will publish it.

Rhino...a flying fuq I do not give about your doubts.  I was there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print