Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Trump Campaign Chair Guilty of Child Sex (Read 6359 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Trump Campaign Chair Guilty of Child Sex
Jul 23rd, 2018 at 6:59am

In the Trump world, how is this a problem?

Quote:
One of President Trump’s loudest supporters will likely spend the rest of his life in jail after the conclusion of his child sex trafficking case.

71-year-old Timothy Nolan — a former Campbell County District Judge who was chair of the Trump campaign in Kentucky according to court documents —  entered guilty pleas on all 21 counts against him in court on Friday. A press release issued by the office of Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear listed a multitude of charges, including human trafficking of adults, human trafficking of minors, and unlawful transaction with minors.

https://gritpost.com/trump-campaign-chair-trafficking/

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Re: Trump Campaign Chair Guilty of Child Sex
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 7:05am

Considering Trump's history of consorting with underaged girls, he might not see much shame here. Anyway, his hardcore followers don't even care that he is selling us out to Putin, so child trafficking is just another distraction.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 7:18am

AiA wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 6:59am:

Quote:
One of President Trump’s loudest supporters will likely spend the rest of his life in jail after the conclusion of his child sex trafficking case.

71-year-old Timothy Nolan — a former Campbell County District Judge who was chair of the Trump campaign in Kentucky according to court documents —  entered guilty pleas on all 21 counts against him in court on Friday. A press release issued by the office of Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear listed a multitude of charges, including human trafficking of adults, human trafficking of minors, and unlawful transaction with minors.

So many of the fake news blogs are simply refusing to report on him.  In fact, google searching their entire site doesn't even show his name at all (I've only checked a few out of curiosity, the standard bunch).  Even Fox News are light on detail on him and have no articles at all that mention his links to Trump.

Nothing to see here, move along.  His links to Trump are being swept under the rug. 

Q Anon has been thanking Trump for working to put him and those like him in jail, but attack anyone who brings up that he was Trump's Campaign Chair in Kentucky as shills or paid by the CIA.

What a bloody joke.

Yet another sour character on the Trump team and it's someone else's fault as usual.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 7:34am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 7:18am:

Quote:

So many of the fake news blogs are simply refusing to report on him.  In fact, google searching their entire site doesn't even show his name at all (I've only checked a few out of curiosity, the standard bunch).  Even Fox News are light on detail on him and have no articles at all that mention his links to Trump.

Nothing to see here, move along.  His links to Trump are being swept under the rug. 

Q Anon has been thanking Trump for working to put him and those like him in jail, but attack anyone who brings up that he was Trump's Campaign Chair in Kentucky as shills or paid by the CIA.

What a bloody joke.

Yet another sour character on the Trump team and it's someone else's fault as usual.

https://pics.me.me/this-is-former-kentucky-judge-timothy-nolan-he-worked-on-3274...

Yeah, instead the nitwits here will continue to post fake Youtube videos about Biden being a pedophile while the real pedophiles are convicted and sent to jail like this guy ...

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 8:22am

AiA wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 7:34am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 7:18am:

Quote:

What a bloody joke.

https://pics.me.me/this-is-former-kentucky-judge-timothy-nolan-he-worked-on-3274...

Yeah, instead the nitwits here will continue to post fake Youtube videos about Biden being a pedophile while the real pedophiles are convicted and sent to jail like this guy ...

One of their rules seems to be to accuse others of what their team is guilty of.  This is why it's claimed that the Clinton Foundation is corrupt, Clinton is a Liar, Biden is a Paedophile and the Clinton's have ties to Russia.

Basically, if you want to know the truth, see what Trump supporters are saying about their opponents.  It's generally a guide to what their side is guilty of.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 9:26am

This comes as no surprise.

Trump's best friend is a convicted child molester, and Trump himself has been accused of raping underage girls.

The conga line of suck-holes will come to this guy's defense though - you can guarantee it.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:11am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 9:26am:

Trump's best friend is a convicted child molester, and Trump himself has been accused of raping underage girls.

The conga line of suck-holes will come to this guy's defense though - you can guarantee it.

accused   ,  ahhh

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:18am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:11am:

accused   ,  ahhh

Yes.

Trump has been accused of raping small children.

And, his best friend has served time in prison for sexually assaulting children.

Moreover, the chairman of his presidential campaign in Kentucky has pleaded guilty to raping several children.

There's certainly a pattern emerging here.

But, I did say: "The conga line of suck-holes will come to this guy's defense though - you can guarantee it."

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:28am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:18am:

accused   ,  ahhh

Yes.

And, his best friend has served time in prison for sexually assaulting children.

Moreover, the chairman of his presidential campaign in Kentucky has pleaded guilty to raping several children.

But, I did say: "The conga line of suck-holes will come to this guy's defense though - you can guarantee it."

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

the kentucky judge has been found guilty in a court of law.

i will always come to the defence of someone who has not been found guilty but is being smeared by those who choose to "accuse" him.

a basic tenet of western civilisation is that you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I'm curious.

are the left not civilised ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:32am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:28am:

accused   ,  ahhh

Yes.

i will always come to the defence of someone who has not been found guilty but is being smeared by those who choose to "accuse" him.

a basic tenet of western civilisation is that you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I'm curious.

Trump's mate has pleaded guilty.

So yeah: it's obvious he didn't do it.

And his other mate who served time in prison for raping children, was quite obviously framed.

It all makes perfect sense now.

As I said: "The conga line of suck-holes will come to this guy's defense though - you can guarantee it."

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:52am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:32am:

accused   ,  ahhh

Yes.

I'm curious.

And his other mate who served time in prison for raping children, was quite obviously framed.

As I said: "The conga line of suck-holes will come to this guy's defense though - you can guarantee it."

you appear confused.

trumps mate pleaded  guilty....bye bye, enjoy prison life
trump himself has not even been charged with anything...carry on winning , you noble stallion .

hope that cleared it up for you.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:01am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:52am:

accused   ,  ahhh

Yes.

I'm curious.

you appear confused.

trump himself has not even been charged with anything...carry on winning , you noble stallion .

There's no confusion at my end.

It is you who is confused.

I have never once said that Trump is guilty of any offence, or that he has even been charged with any offence.

Where you got that idea from, is a complete mystery to everyone.

So, to summarise:

- Trump HAS been accused of raping little kiddies

- Trump's mate HAS been convicted of child sex offences

- Trump's campaign chairman HAS pleaded guilty to several charges relating to child sex trafficking

- The conga line of suck-holes IS lining up to defend these "people".

I hope that makes things a little clearer for you.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #12 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:03am

It does.  So can you explain that to Mech when he goes on about Biden and his claims there?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:23am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:01am:

accused   ,  ahhh

Yes.

I'm curious.

you appear confused.

I have never once said that Trump is guilty of any offence, or that he has even been charged with any offence.

So, to summarise:

- Trump's campaign chairman HAS pleaded guilty to several charges relating to child sex trafficking

you appear confused.
i have not seen anyone defending "these people".

they are defending Mr Trump who according to yourself

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:28am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:23am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:01am:

accused   ,  ahhh

Yes.

I'm curious.

you appear confused.

So, to summarise:

you appear confused.
i have not seen anyone defending "these people".

they are defending Mr Trump who according to yourself

You appear paranoid.

I never said that you were in the conga line of suck-holes.

To recap:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print