Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rapist put in charge of One Nation membership (Read 1860 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Rapist put in charge of One Nation membership
Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:33pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic

Australian Politics

Re: Rapist put in charge of One Nation membership
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:36pm

Fake News Brian

He was stood down after his conviction...

Unless you are saying he was Guilty before his Trial?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:38pm

First Tim Nolan, then this guy.

The apologists are out in force today.

(what is it with the right and rape?)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 4:40pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:36pm:
Fake News Brian

Wasn't he?  Afterall, isn't that how all people are judged nowadays according to most webpundits, yourself included?  I seem to remember you condemning anybody on the left of politics in that manner, Mechie.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 5:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 4:40pm:
Fake News Brian

Wasn't he?  Afterall, isn't that how all people are judged nowadays according to most webpundits, yourself included?  I seem to remember you condemning anybody on the left of politics in that manner, Mechie.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Brian's getting desperate. He was sacked after his conviction. You are innocent until   proven guilty in this country Brian. Anyway, what does this have to do with PHON?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 5:31pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 5:27pm:
Fake News Brian

Brian's getting desperate. He was sacked after his conviction. You are innocent to proven guilty in this country Brian. Anyway, what does this have to do with PHON?

Yet you have condemned Muslims/Indigenous Australians/Immigrants despite them having committed no crime, Hammer.  Don't they get given a "fair go", in your book?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 5:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 5:31pm:
Fake News Brian

Brian's getting desperate. He was sacked after his conviction. You are innocent to proven guilty in this country Brian. Anyway, what does this have to do with PHON?

Yet you have condemned Muslims/Indigenous Australians/Immigrants despite them having committed no crime, Hammer.  Don't they get given a "fair go", in your book?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Where have I condemned all aborigines and migrants Brian. Post up the evidence? You seem to be defining all of PHON because of a few individuals. Does that same philosophy apply to all of the scumbags who have come out of Labor, The Liberals etc? The other day you said I'm angry because I'm not top of the heap anymore ( because I'm white). That's a pretty racially charged comment if I've ever seen one. If you don't like that sort of stuff then refrain from doing it yourself.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 7:50pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 5:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 5:31pm:
Fake News Brian

Where have I condemned all aborigines and migrants Brian. Post up the evidence? You seem to be defining all of PHON because of a few individuals. Does that same philosophy apply to all of the scumbags who have come out of Labor, The Liberals etc? The other day you said I'm angry because I'm not top of the heap anymore ( because I'm white). That's a pretty racially charged comment if I've ever seen one. If you don't like that sort of stuff then refrain from doing it yourself.

I am defining the PHONies on the basis of the people they choose as candidates, Hammer.  They appear to me, to be a useless mob of hangers on who seek to further their own private agendas with consideration of the damage they are doing to the party's reputation.  Pauline appears not worried by their antics until it all blows up in her face and she is left with egg all over herself and her party for choosing, yet again, another member of her band of village idiots.   The PHONies are their own worst enemies and do more damage to themselves than anything the other parties manage.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

As for your condemnation of migrants, one only has to read virtually any of your contributions to any thread about immigration, Hammer.  Same for your Islamophobia, same for Indigenous Australians.  i yet to read anything positive from you about Muslims/Immigrants/Indigenous Australians.  Funny that, hey? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print