Send Topic Print
site going down (Read 5038 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
site going down
Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:03pm

[This was commenced in the General section and moved here by freediver about mid-day on the 22nd July, 2018.  Mod.]

and a lot of the posters that once come here dont bother anymore- and Monks place is filling up fast-he comes here and poaches when after a crash and takes them to his heap when Ozpol is offline- he is benefitting from m this beleagured site and its woes- he should be locked out rather than be allowed to destroy and undermine this site  but who cares about that- I do and some of us actually do but not the ones with the power to do anything about it- this site is going to crash for good soon - and the next crash will half the numbers again- until- nothing-!  I like posting here and would never consider the alternative ( monks) he is acrazy old man with a screw loose-

Please save this site FD the giltches are warning signs and they are coming thick every day now
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:25pm by Mod. »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: site going down
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:40pm

I haven't been around here that long and it may have always been this but when I started out, people seemed to discuss the topic more.

Now, it's more, "here's my information, if you don't accept it you're wrong and I'll attack you".

I don't know if this other place you speak of is more about discussing the actual topics and playing the ball, not the players, but if it is, that could have something to do with it too.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:10pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:40pm:
I haven't been around here that long and it may have always been this but when I started out, people seemed to discuss the topic more.

Now, it's more, "here's my information, if you don't accept it you're wrong and I'll attack you".

I don't know if this other place you speak of is more about discussing the actual topics and playing the ball, not the players, but if it is, that could have something to do with it too.

true SK the site is over run with trolling ands crap but the main problem we have is an unsrable site atm which threatens to dissappear anytime- just trying to get a bit of action on that problem before it is gone for good dissappearing up its own ass-

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:12pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:10pm:

true SK the site is over run with trolling ands crap but the main problem we have is an unsrable site atm which threatens to dissappear anytime- just trying to get a bit of action on that problem before it is gone for good dissappearing up its own ass-

What are these tea leaves only you seem able to read, Agnes?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:15pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:12pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:10pm:

What are these tea leaves only you seem able to read, Agnes?

well when it happens you will know about wont you= a matter of time

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:17pm

I was referring to this:

Quote:
Please save this site FD the giltches are warning signs and they are coming thick every day now

What glitches?  What warning signs which are coming thick and fast?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #6 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 4:57pm

I think the recent rain is causing glitches with Agnes’ copper.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 5:07pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:03pm:
[This was commenced in the General section and moved here by freediver about mid-day on the 22nd July, 2018.  Mod.]

and a lot of the posters that once come here dont bother anymore- and Monks place is filling up fast-he comes here and poaches when after a crash and takes them to his heap when Ozpol is offline- he is benefitting from m this beleagured site and its woes- he should be locked out rather than be allowed to destroy and undermine this site  but who cares about that- I do and some of us actually do but not the ones with the power to do anything about it- this site is going to crash for good soon - and the next crash will half the numbers again- until- nothing-!  I like posting here and would never consider the alternative ( monks) he is acrazy old man with a screw loose-

At this very momemt, there is one member and six guests pn PA compared to 11 members and 40 guests on OP. It's pretty lame for PA dilettentes to spruik for PA on OP.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #8 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 5:17pm

We do try to play the ball not the man. Why not have a look? 95% of the forum is visible, unlike the sewer. I also have a stable host, obviously. As a home away from home why not join? No poaching in the sense of wanting people to leave here either. The only people who ONLY post in my fine forum are mothra and JS, permanently banned by FD because he wrongly thought they were threatening him.

Panther and Sprint are still posting there now. mantra too. DonDeeHippy and DRAH been posting there for weeks. Setanta occasionally posts.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 5:32pm

What is Mothballs and Mr Smith here?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #10 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 5:44pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 5:07pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 12:03pm:

At this very momemt, there is one member and six guests pn PA compared to 11 members and 40 guests on OP. It's pretty lame for PA dilettentes to spruik for PA on OP.

Mr Hammer, I am NOT asking you to leave OzPol, but it goes down rather often: in those circumstances my fine forum provides a home away from home. Have a look—click on the WWW button below my signature.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #11 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 6:00pm

mothra and JohnSmith were permanently banned by FD because the idiot thought they were threatening him. Nope, they were warning him.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #12 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 6:12pm

It would feel like a betrayal to leave.

I was banned from a previous site that was very left leaning because I was too close to the centre and rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

For better or worse, this has become my new home Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 6:14pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 6:12pm:
It would feel like a betrayal to leave.

I was banned from a previous site that was very left leaning because I was too close to the centre and rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

For better or worse, this has become my new home Smiley

Noone is asking you to leave OzPol, Sad Kangaroo.  It is perfectly acceptable to post at other sites.  Almost everyone here does.....even freediver.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #14 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 6:52pm

Like I said, a home away from home when this place has one of its rather frequent 24-48 hours outage. That is all I am saying.

Debate is at a higher level then here, but the Sand Pit is there for kicking over the traces—practically no rules there.

I would be honored if you joined and posted occasionally as well as when this place is unavailable.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print