Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Putin Gives Trump 160 Terabytes of Communication (Read 595 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Putin Gives Trump 160 Terabytes of Communication
Jul 20th, 2018 at 11:22pm

Do you wonder why the media and establishment is in melt down and tried to sabotage Trump's meeting?

When you're over the target - you cop the flack!

Putin Gives Trump 160 Terabytes of Communication Intercepts; ALL people behind fake "Russia Collusion" - False Flag Chemical Attacks in Syria, Sabotage of Brexit, Nefarious Clinton activities & More
Hal Turner

17 July, 2018

~~~

Thanks to my long-time former colleagues from the Intelligence Community, whom I worked with in my years with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, from both inside and outside the US, I am pleased to be the ONLY media outlet to be able to report this extraordinary information . . . .

The jig is finally up. The Dominoes are all in position to be knocked over. The "elite" have phoned, faxed, and emailed many of themselves right into prison, or worse. (When the public finds out, probably "worse.")

At the meeting in Helsinki, Finland, between Presidents Putin of Russia and Trump of the USA, the Russians gave to Trump at least 160 TERABYTES of Russian Intelligence Intercepts which expose horrifying activities of many, many, people to deliberately foment social, cultural, and political chaos, violent riots, demonstrations, media smears, phony scandals, and fake news.

Some of those intercepts reveal who has been financing weapons, supplies, travel, hotel, vehicle rentals and secure communications gear for Terrorist groups, inside Syria, Iraq, and terror attacks in Europe and the US.

Among the intercepted communications are mostly international phone calls, faxes, emails by members of the US Congress, US Senate, federal Judges, state-level elected officials from California, Oregon, Washington, New York (City & State), New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland and Virginia. Once those communications left the United States, they became fair game for any country to spy on.

A great number of these communications were encrypted, but Russia has found a way to BREAK much of the encryption! And as part of their effort to improve relations with Trump, they provided the original encrypted versions of the intercepts AND the key which decrypts them so the US can use US-obtained intercepts (which may still be encrypted) along with the Russian-provided decryption key to prove the info is accurate and unedited!!!

Numerous high-ranking officials and well known wealthy people have been caught red-handed scheming together and with foreign governments along with radical leftist billionaires both inside and outside the US, to foment -- and finance -- extraordinary acts of political, social, and cultural chaos including riots, violent attacks, political unrest and more.

Some high-level MANAGERS at gigantic social media companies have received literally millions of dollars in pay-offs to establish or use under-the-radar company policies to impose severe censorship on certain views and to silence certain people; often times without the knowledge or consent of the Highest Executives or Boards of Directors of those companies! These pay-offs USURP actual executive power in some giant social media outlets.

High level mass-media Producers, Editors, and some Writers in the US, UK, and elsewhere in Europe, have been paid-off with VAST sums of money to launch phony media smears. Push scandals. Create and report FAKE news stories. All to sew dissent, foment unrest, cause political and social instability. When this information is revealed. MAJOR (Like REALLY MAJOR) news outlets will be completely ruined. Their company stock (or that of their parent company) will plummet to zero because their credibility - their believability - will be utterly destroyed. Ad revenues will plummet because the public simply will not trust these outlets anymore.

A very significant number of US INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY persons are also, sadly, caught. It is now clear there is a cadre of people inside the US Intelligence Community, who have been misusing their positions to do things they were never cleared to do; the kinds of things that get people Indicted, tried, convicted and . . . . executed under our federal legal system! Yes, you read that right: certain specific US Intel people could literally face the death penalty for some of the things they have now been positively caught doing.

Even more sadly, a very few high-ranking US Military officials have also been caught. Intercepts from field communications are going to send some of those Officials to Leavenworth for the rest of their lives.

Moreover, a very significant number of employees/officials inside the US State Department have coordinated activities the likes of which will make the American people recoil in horror. In fact, I was explicitly told
"Foggy Bottom (the nickname for the State Dept.) is turning out to be THE epicenter of evil for a lot of things.."
Worst of all, some of the Signals Intelligence grabbed-up certain well-known individuals inside the US Department of Justice. What these people have done will no doubt smash the reputation of the legal system for decades. Not only are some people inside the Justice Department going to prison, their liability for things they've done WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, will expose them to personal liability which will utterly destroy them and their families civilly.

At the highest levels of these intercepts are allegedly names like Soros, Rothschild, and very recognizable others.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: Putin Gives Trump 160 Terabytes of Communication
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 11:25pm

continued

Russian President Vladimir Putin and United States President Donald Trump, met in Helsinki, Finland early this week, for about two hours privately. No staff. No aids. No media.

During that meeting, Putin laid out the inner workings of the vast global network of "elites" and the activities they have engaged in to bring wars, refugees, all manner of social and political chaos to countries around the world, much of it in the USA. Russia even provided charts showing "organizational" structures (which are not really "organizations" but more defacto operational realities); who is tasked with what topics or activities, how much they have been paid and by whom.

Actual copies of communications and Signals Intercepts with descrambled recordings of phone calls, descrambled "secure" fax transmissions, descrambled encrypted emails. Vast reports on money transactions via wire transfer, control numbers, account names, amounts, dates, purposes . . . and the recipient info too.

In total, more than 160 TERABYTES of this type of data was given to President Trump in the form of 1 Terabyte USB Flash Memory Drives. The USB drives are DataTraveler® HyperX® Predator 3.0 USB Flash drives which hold 1 terabyte of data each.

The level of criminal conspiracy is so enormous, and the global scale and reach of these efforts is so gigantic, it boggles the mind.

Bankers and titans of industry are also involved. I can also report that Union bosses figure prominently in the intercepts.

BREXIT

The opposition to BREXIT is being funded and orchestrated by people on BOTH SIDES of British politics and the motivation is two-fold: They want Britain to remain in Europe to lessen its power and, they HATE the Royal Family.

According to the information given to me, some of the most virulent Torie "Remainers" joked with like-minded Labour members about "looking forward to the day when Britain sheds it archaic Monarchy and comes under total rule by the EU." These are ELECTED officials who are literally trying to destroy the sovereignty of their own country!

The Clintons

Turns out, Bill and Hillary have been under surveillance since Bill was first elected President in 1992. Almost EVERY dirty deal, alleged shake-down, alleged kick-back, and some things described to me as "the ultimate acts (plural) of nefarious nature" are all neatly recorded and indexed by Russia. Now, I'm told, President Trump has it all.

Closely Guarded Secret Work

Trusted elements inside the Trump Administration (who have been sworn to absolute secrecy, even ordered to flatly DENY the very existence of this material in order to maintain security) are being tasked to sort through, analyse and catalog all activities turned over by Russia; paying particular attention to any activity which resulted in violence, death or property damage, so as to be able to criminally prosecute ALL the Conspirators based on any end-result violence or property loss/damage. Whether the Conspirators intended such acts or not, the acts themselves "were a foreseeable consequence" of their efforts, thus making them ALL guilty.

Working from the top, these trusted elements inside the Trump Administration will take each effort and follow it down to the end results, documenting any acts of state-level violence, which thereby makes ALL participants in that entire effort subject to Conspiracy charges. Conspiracy is the likely charge as opposed to bringing Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization (RICO) cases, because RICO cases require predicate felonies which often had not occurred.

I asked if any of this evidence can actually be used in court since none of it was obtained via Warrant? I was told that ALL of it is admissible because the United States did not solicit the information and had no part in it being illegally obtained! Thus, there is no "fruit of a poison tree" to block admissibility!

Hal Turner Commentary

Literally HUNDREDS of ultra-wealthy and/or very high profile people are about to have their entire existence caught-up in the wheels of justice.

And as a person who has been caught-up in the wheels of justice myself, I can tell you those wheels may turn slowly, but they GRIND UP everything and everyone they encounter.

I am not yet privy to particular facts or incident covered by this material. I am told to expect to get information, but no time frame was told to me.

It seems as though the Putin-Trump meeting in Helsinki has, in fact, become the worst nightmare of a whole slew of people.

Prior to the summit, many people took extraordinary efforts to try to derail the meeting altogether.

After the meeting, those folks and their minions are making enormous noise about anything they can.

They're worried they're caught. They think they might be caught. I can report tonight, they are right to worry; they ARE caught!

They think that creating distractions through scandals will prevent them from being held accountable. It won't.

The jig is up. The dominoes are about to fall.

Some of these people would do well to get their affairs in order and commit suicide. Because when the truth comes out about what they've been doing, and the things they've done, their world will be smashed by the legal system. Their entire existence, their fortunes and their family name will be ruined forever.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 11:37pm

Russia is America's adversary. Putin was trained as a KGB agent to hate America. Putin dreams of reviving the Soviet Empire. There is no evidence that suggests otherwise, Commie.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 2:24am

AiA wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 11:37pm:
Russia is America's adversary. Putin was trained as a KGB agent to hate America. Putin There is no evidence that suggests otherwise, Commie.

Russia is Americas competition - Putin works on behalf of his country as does Trump. China and Saudi Arabia are both worse enemies. Demonizing Russia is the political games that the corrupt Democrats indulge in to delegitimitize this President.

Putin was born in East Germany does that make him a Nazi? Bush senior was a CIA Director - was he a Soviet hater?

"Putin dreams of reviving the Soviet Empire. There is no evidence that suggests otherwise". I don't know if he does or doesn't and neither do you. But to say there is no evidence that suggest otherwise" is plain stupid.

You could be an alien from the Orion Nebula because there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Putin is not popular (in the West) for many reasons. One is he is against globalism - the NWO. His BRICS banking system is contrary to the Rothschild hegemonic system we have now. He has banned many Western mega companies from Russia eg Monsanto. When he came to power he either jailed or expelled oligarchs or their agents who had bought up Russian infrastructure and resources for cents in the dollar after the fall of the USSR.

So he's made many enemies. The picture is not so simple when you have knowledge.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #4 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 7:41am

Rich, the media simply reported what Trump did. The only people in meltdown were his camp trying to find a way to spin his comments into something that would look treasonous.

Sorry, I mean wouldn't look treasonous. Normally I wouldn't need to make such a correction because everyone would know what I mean.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #5 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:46am

No The honest truth is the media were looking for a way to spin Trumps comments.

There is far far too much energy involved with trying to destroy Trumps Presidency. Either a large section have lost their minds OR the following extract.

Oh Dear!

They're worried they're caught. They think they might be caught. I can report tonight, they are right to worry; they ARE caught!

They think that creating distractions through scandals will prevent them from being held accountable. It won't.

Some of these people would do well to get their affairs in order and commit suicide. Because when the truth comes out about what they've been doing, and the things they've done, their world will be smashed by the legal system. Their entire existence, their fortunes and their family name will be ruined forever.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:06am

More fake news. Not reported by ANYONE for fairly good reason.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #7 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:10am

Richdude wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:46am:
No The honest truth is the media were looking for a way to spin Trumps comments.

There is far far too much energy involved with trying to destroy Trumps Presidency. Either a large section have lost their minds OR the following extract.

Oh Dear!

[highlight]They're worried they're caught. They think they might be caught. I can report tonight, they are right to worry; they ARE caught!

You applaud Trump for telling it how it is, for speaking his mind, but you don't want him to be held to account for what he says and does.

When you have to paint quoting Trump verbatim as the media looking for ways to spin the situation in a negative light on Trump by quoting his own party members, his own appointees and some of his greatest supporters criticising his weakness, missed opportunities and failures, you need to take a look at yourself there mate.

Like Obama, there are people out there, civilians and commentators alike, who don't like Trump but this doesn't mean every bit of criticism is a deep state conspiracy to steal the Presidency like Trump tried to do to Obama with the stupid Birther Movement.

The American People are Trump's boss.  When he went to Helsinki and represented Russia's more than the US, people were rightly outraged.

This is not a conspiracy, this is calling out Trump for his mistake.

Stop being a typical Trump supporter and for once in your life hold him to the standard that should be demanded of the person holding the Oval Office.

Don't be a typical Trump devotee:

If you need to keep inventing conspiracy to paint the picture that Trump can do no wrong and it's always someone fault, you've backed a weak horse.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:23am

Richdude wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 2:24am:
Russia is America's adversary. Putin was trained as a KGB agent to hate America. Putin There is no evidence that suggests otherwise, Commie.

Russia is Americas competition - Putin works on behalf of his country as does Trump. China and Saudi Arabia are both worse enemies. Demonizing Russia is the political games that the corrupt Democrats indulge in to delegitimitize this President.

Putin was born in East Germany does that make him a Nazi? Bush senior was a CIA Director - was he a Soviet hater?

"Putin dreams of reviving the Soviet Empire. There is no evidence that suggests otherwise". I don't know if he does or doesn't and neither do you. But to say there is no evidence that suggest otherwise" is plain stupid.

You could be an alien from the Orion Nebula because there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Putin is not popular (in the West) for many reasons. One is he is against globalism - the NWO. His BRICS banking system is contrary to the Rothschild hegemonic system we have now. He has banned many Western mega companies from Russia eg Monsanto. When he came to power he either jailed or expelled oligarchs or their agents who had bought up Russian infrastructure and resources for cents in the dollar after the fall of the USSR.

So he's made many enemies. The picture is not so simple when you have knowledge.

Putin was born in Leningrad (St Petersburg... Not hard to find that out!

And there's plenty of evidence that Putin intends to revive the territorial integrity of the Soviet Union... But you'll have to get out from under Trumpian propaganda to see that...

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #9 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:38am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:23am:
Richdude wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 2:24am:

Putin was born in Leningrad (St Petersburg... Not hard to find that out!

And there's plenty of evidence that Putin intends to revive the territorial integrity of the Soviet Union... But you'll have to get out from under Trumpian propaganda to see that...

Trump claimed that his father was borne in Germany to show he was sympathetic towards Europe, problem is that his father was born in New York.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:55am

Dnarever wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:38am:
Trump claimed that his father was borne in Germany to show he was sympathetic towards Europe, problem is that his father was born in New York.

If only Trump would make the claim that he was born in Europe...

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #11 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 12:20pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:55am:
Dnarever wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:38am:

If only Trump would make the claim that he was born in Europe...

Yes, but with the Trump supporters on here, now that you've caught Trump in yet another lie, they revert back to this,

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 12:34pm

By using the exact words and literal meaning of those words ??

Not exactly spin when they reported what he said and the meaning of what he said.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #13 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 12:48pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:06am:
More fake news. Not reported by ANYONE for fairly good reason.

Actually every one but your fake stream media - that is the problem.

Total censorship of certain subjects.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 2:27pm

Oh Dear!

wow...

I have not encounter any of this yet but I hope its all true...

true in the fact that they now have proof of what common sense people have been seeing and saying for years...

holly crappers...

its a great time to be alive to see these crooks being brought to justice...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print