Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: FD condoning rape
Reply #75 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 4:04pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:55pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:51pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:47pm:
look nappy/Monk you dont understand anything about rape or  digital  or otherwise - I beiieve you to be still  a virgin in a very large nanna nappy-   Grin borrowing your mums I shouldnt wonder  Roll Eyes

Jaybuz Agnes!  You looking to get banned? 

you just concentrate on your penis fetish old man and eff off- mind your own business

No penis fetish here Agnes.  I am quite happy with what I have and no complaints from TIB.

Leave Monk's Family out of your abuse.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #76 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 4:10pm

go your hardest you asshole- you live for this minutei- you are to be pitied

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 4:37pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:25pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:22pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:17pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:07pm:
Because we are Australia...  it aint rocket science.

Trying to infer I'm racist or a bigot is the stuff of bwian.  Myths based on intellectual insecurity.

Do you think the Japanese want to be Australian?
The French?
The Greek?
The German?
The Spanish?
The Saudis?

You really don't have a leg to stand on do you? Roll Eyes

Now stop doing an Aussie and keep topic posts within topics eh.

Ah, so you think that Australia should be an ethnically homogeneous nation like Japan? i.e. a White Australia??

Why don't you ask questions in the proper topic, I'm not inclined to keep answering you in both.
This is not the right topic.
What have you got against the Japanese?
Are you racist? Cheesy

Haha, very clever again, G. I've used this tactic myself many times.

I don't have anything against the Japanese. It seems that you have something against Asians and Middle Easterners.

Do you think that the fact that Japan is less fluid in terms of of accepting multi-culturalism indicates the strength or weakness of their society??

Look, stop wasting my time while proving how immature you are.
Multiculti is s settlement policy nothing more.
people should have had a vote on it but were never given the opportunity even the new Australians at the time didn't want it.
If the Japanese want to keep social and cultural homogeniety then that is their right to decide.

Now how about you stop posting off topic crap here eh.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #78 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 4:42pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 4:37pm:

Trying to infer I'm racist or a bigot is the stuff of bwian.  Myths based on intellectual insecurity.

The French?
The Greek?
The German?
The Spanish?
The Saudis?

Ah, so you think that Australia should be an ethnically homogeneous nation like Japan? i.e. a White Australia??

Why don't you ask questions in the proper topic, I'm not inclined to keep answering you in both.
Are you racist? Cheesy

I don't have anything against the Japanese. It seems that you have something against Asians and Middle Easterners.

Do you think that the fact that Japan is less fluid in terms of of accepting multi-culturalism indicates the strength or weakness of their society??

people should have had a vote on it but were never given the opportunity even the new Australians at the time didn't want it.
If the Japanese want to keep social and cultural homogeniety then that is their right to decide.

We vote for it every 3 years in an election. If people didn't want multiculti then One Nation would be in government now.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #79 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:04am

Auggie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 4:42pm:

The French?
The Greek?
The German?
The Spanish?
The Saudis?

Are you racist? Cheesy

We vote for it every 3 years in an election. If people didn't want multiculti then One Nation would be in government now.

Incorrect - One Nation does not have a popular comprehensive platform - that doesn't mean that one plank in it is not considered a solid one by the public.  It also has a lot of internal division and problems and its Great Leader is a known Jellyfish who falls at the feet of the conquering Right at every opportunity... just another closet Queensland Mussolini.

We do not 'vote' on multiculturalism every three years - if it were put forward as a separate issue for a direct vote we would be voting on it.... but every three years or so we are forced to make a series of choices from several very poor possible pools of political representation, none of which actually engage with the real issues troubling most Australians today, including multi-culturalism, that failed policy.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 1:07am

Aussie defending a rapist below. Summary: A retarded woman working the QLD strawberry fields was "digitally raped" by the foreman - more than once - and Aussie the Lawyer gets the charges thrown out ... and is proud of it.

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Well, even though it is not really clear what his behaviour was, it seems one of your Pals is okay with it and not a peep from you.

If what has been alleged is proven and he is convicted of offences, I reckon at its very worst it will show he is a temperamental, arrogant (perhaps a bullying) sleaze, and at its best for him, it will show that there are females who are willing to go along with his conduct in the anticipation it will advance their careers.

Reminds me of this case I had, and I have posted about it before.  Dunno why it sticks in my mind but it has.  There were some tricky nuances (she was mentally handicapped) to this but it boiled down to this really:

Strawberry pickers have to bend over to pick.....well, they did then.  (I've seen some farms now where they seem to lie down on a sort of sled thing to pick.)

So, there is the female picking in front of this bloke who was directly behind her.  She is bent over.  He was a sort of foreman who was also picking.

He grabs her arse, and digitally 'rapes' her.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  He does the same the next day, and the engagement ends.

On the third, she is bent over, he is directly behind and it happens again.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  But, this time she complains and he is charged.  I am 'defending him.'

Anyone here guess what I asked her when I cross examined her?

After the right questions, the charges were thrown out.

« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2018 at 3:41am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 8:29am

Auggie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:18am:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 11:01pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 10:20pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 10:12pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:55pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:52pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:43pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:38pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:28pm:
I see now what Auggie did. He left out his original question, which was about whether Judaism condones the institutionalisation of rape to spread religion the same way Islam does. I answered that it does not, and Auggie took my answer and associated explanation and tried to turn it into defence of rape when done by Jews.

Auggie, saying that Judaism does not employ rape as a tool for spreading religion the way Islam does is not in any way defending rape.

But Effendi, it is true that you wished rape on a woman.....even involving a cactus, and the woman was Muslim....yes?

Was she a strawberry picker? There may be extenuating circumstances.

Haha, very funny, Set.

Wanker.

Is that abuse monk? I'm appalled!

You deserved it.

Making jokes about raping a woman with a cactus.

Dickhead

I don't remember mentioning a cactus. You are forgiven.

You were trivialising a point about a woman being raped by a Cactus, asking 'was she a strawberry picker? There may be extenuating circumstances."

Tell me: in what circumstances would it be permissible to rape a woman?

How dare me! I make jokes about death and trivialise it, I make jokes and trivialise violence and a whole lot of other crap, eat me. Anyway do you want to get into a philosophical about rape? Make a thread and I'll join you there. Best make it in extremism.

Well, you've basically just revealed that you're an arsehole.

That's rich coming from you. Grin

Not at all. Would you like to elaborate as to why you think I'm an asshole??

Whoops, what's that? You can't .

Proof given right there.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 8:34am

Auggie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:03pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:01pm:
Did I mention Ozpol?
No I was talking about here where I live.
In fact they think you are a twat.
Seems to me you need a poll...  I doubt all at Ozpol agree with your misintepretation either.

Like and like get along well, G. Bigots, homophobes, racists and islamophobes revel in each other's company.

So, tell me: why do you think it's not OK to have Australia look like the ME or Asia??

Are there actually any other words you're capable of using or are weasel words your sole forte?

How about you tell everyone why Australia should look like the ME or Asia?

No doubt you're undergoing some sort of therapy?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #83 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 10:06am

We vote for Multiculti every 3 years is bwian and his sock's argument.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Never, not once, has Multiculturalism been put forward as an issue at an election... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #84 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:17pm

I wonder if that was Aussie's proudest moment as a lawyer, crushing a handicapped rape victim on cross examination.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #85 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 1:00pm

freediver wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:17pm:
I wonder if that was Aussie's proudest moment as a lawyer, crushing a handicapped rape victim on cross examination.

Let's not bother with a minor detail, a trifle, like the fact there was no rape......or victim.

As for 'crushing ~ there goes that wild and vivid imagination of yours yet again!  Would it be better for you if she was also Jewish?  You can always pretend she was and then you can use words like 'final solution,' and 'holocaust' in your exaggerated beat up.  Or you could choose the old chestnut or fall back position of asking me whether I am a dribbling imbecile?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #86 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 6:26pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:04am:
Auggie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 4:42pm:

The French?
The Greek?
The German?
The Spanish?
The Saudis?

Are you racist? Cheesy

Incorrect - One Nation does not have a popular comprehensive platform - that doesn't mean that one plank in it is not considered a solid one by the public.  It also has a lot of internal division and problems and its Great Leader is a known Jellyfish who falls at the feet of the conquering Right at every opportunity... just another closet Queensland Mussolini.

We do not 'vote' on multiculturalism every three years - if it were put forward as a separate issue for a direct vote we would be voting on it.... but every three years or so we are forced to make a series of choices from several very poor possible pools of political representation, none of which actually engage with the real issues troubling most Australians today, including multi-culturalism, that failed policy.

Do you think we as a nation could have a sensible conversation about multiculturalism without getting violent against ethnic groups?? Look at the whole pallava with the same-sex marriage vote, and the controversy that caused - the awful things said about gay people on social media.

And you want to expose an even bigger minority of Australians to this public debate, which would be open slather for racists, white supremacists and bigots alike.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #87 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 6:30pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 8:34am:
Auggie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:03pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 3:01pm:
Did I mention Ozpol?
No I was talking about here where I live.
In fact they think you are a twat.
Seems to me you need a poll...  I doubt all at Ozpol agree with your misintepretation either.

Like and like get along well, G. Bigots, homophobes, racists and islamophobes revel in each other's company.

So, tell me: why do you think it's not OK to have Australia look like the ME or Asia??

Are there actually any other words you're capable of using or are weasel words your sole forte?

How about you tell everyone why Australia should look like the ME or Asia?

No doubt you're undergoing some sort of therapy?

Because I enjoy eating the food of other cultures.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 6:39pm

That doesn't require open borders or mass migration from the ME.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #89 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 6:55pm

freediver wrote on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:17pm:

wow Shocked

I am me

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print