Send Topic Print
FD condoning rape (Read 5624 times)
Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

FD condoning rape
Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:26pm

Here's a quote that FD made about why rape in Judaism is acceptable:

"If you are referring to Judaism, it is pretty much the opposite of Islam in this regard... If a Jewish man rapes a non-Jewish woman, the offspring is not considered to be Jewish. If a Muslim man rapes one of his wives or sex slaves, the offspring is considered to be both a Muslim and the property of Islam via the father with an obligation to impose Islam on the child."

Looks to me like your equivocating on rape. "Oooh, in Judaism it's not AS BAD because the child isn't considered Jewish whereas in Islam they are."

So, are you going to continue to equivocate on rape, or will you acknowledge that both Judaism and Islam are as barbarous as each other???

Oh, what? Well, as a Jew you're never going to admit it, are you?
-----
FD then replies:

"Do you actually disagree with anything I said?"

----
It is clear that the owner and leader of this Forum condones rape when it comes to Jewish people doing it against non-Jews.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: FD condoning rape
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:31pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:23pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:18pm:
Again, do you disagree with anything I actually said?

Again, is rape more acceptable when the offspring is not of the cultural or religious background of the rapist?

Of course not. Don't be silly.

That is the first time you asked me that BTW. You asked a very different question before.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:32pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:31pm:

Again, is rape more acceptable when the offspring is not of the cultural or religious background of the rapist?

That is the first time you asked me that BTW. You asked a very different question before.

I think you're lying, FD. I don't believe you.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:37pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:32pm:

Do you also reject reality and replace it with your own?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:37pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:32pm:

Do you also reject reality and replace it with your own?

I could ask you the same question.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:23pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:26pm:

"If you are referring to Judaism, it is pretty much the opposite of Islam in this regard... If a Jewish man rapes a non-Jewish woman, the offspring is not considered to be Jewish. If a Muslim man rapes one of his wives or sex slaves, the offspring is considered to be both a Muslim and the property of Islam via the father with an obligation to impose Islam on the child."

Looks to me like your equivocating on rape. "Oooh, in Judaism it's not AS BAD because the child isn't considered Jewish whereas in Islam they are."

So, are you going to continue to equivocate on rape, or will you acknowledge that both Judaism and Islam are as barbarous as each other???

-----
FD then replies:

----
It is clear that the owner and leader of this Forum condones rape when it comes to Jewish people doing it against non-Jews.

Actually I don't agree with your initial interpretation of that at all... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:28pm

I see now what Auggie did. He left out his original question, which was about whether Judaism condones the institutionalisation of rape to spread religion the same way Islam does. I answered that it does not, and Auggie took my answer and associated explanation and tried to turn it into defence of rape when done by Jews.

Auggie, saying that Judaism does not employ rape as a tool for spreading religion the way Islam does is not in any way defending rape.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:38pm

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:28pm:
I see now what Auggie did. He left out his original question, which was about whether Judaism condones the institutionalisation of rape to spread religion the same way Islam does. I answered that it does not, and Auggie took my answer and associated explanation and tried to turn it into defence of rape when done by Jews.

Auggie, saying that Judaism does not employ rape as a tool for spreading religion the way Islam does is not in any way defending rape.

But Effendi, it is true that you wished rape on a woman.....even involving a cactus, and the woman was Muslim....yes?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #8 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:41pm

So, I'm glad you agree that it institutionalizes rape.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #9 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:42pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 7:26pm:

-----
FD then replies:

----

Actually I don't agree with your initial interpretation of that at all... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's because you're a moron.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

But Effendi, it is true that you wished rape on a woman.....even involving a cactus, and the woman was Muslim....yes?

Was she a strawberry picker? There may be extenuating circumstances.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Yes, in Aussie's world strawberry pickers are legitimate targets for rape.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #12 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:47pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:43pm:

Haha, very funny, Set.

Wanker.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:48pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:41pm:

So, I'm glad you agree that it institutionalizes rape.

And you reject reality and replace it with your own?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:48pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:43pm:

Haha, very funny, Set.

Wanker.

Is that abuse monk? I'm appalled!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print