Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Another libtard done for corruption (Read 3283 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Another libtard done for corruption
Reply #15 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:28pm

"any government of Australia worth its salt would look at small South East Asian nations and see how they enforce a 50% local ownership - and a genuine ownership by locals and not by some amorphous offshore bank and treasury robber - of any business venture on their shores......."

For the slow movers here.........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:20pm:
LOL
Typical factless rant.
There are more ALP Criminals that Liberal.... 
Even Wiki has a list.

Why do you refuse to condemn the misconduct by this Liberal, Grendel?

Why do you always refuse to condemn the Liberals in isolation? You'll give a serve to both major parties from time to time, but you never condemn the Liberals only.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:54pm

Bam wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
LOL
Typical factless rant.
Even Wiki has a list.

Why do you always refuse to condemn the Liberals in isolation? You'll give a serve to both major parties from time to time, but you never condemn the Liberals only.

I think he's a stupid turd....  happy?

I was commenting on LWhingers lack of balance and facts.  You want me to tell you what I think of him too?  He started this... yet another of almost endless anti-Lib pieces...  have you chipped him about his bias yet?  No?   Why not?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:55pm

LOL
Typical factless rant.
Even Wiki has a list.

BTW that is incorrect.
I even tell off my local member.... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:56pm

Bam wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 3:39pm:
cods wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:43am:
The Labor senator Sam Dastyari has quit the Australian Senate, after weeks of controversy over his links and interactions with Chinese donors.

Dastyari said his position had become untenable in the wake of further revelations regarding his contact with Huang Xiangmo, a donor with links to China’s ruling communist regime, which forced his first demotion in 2016.

“Today, after much reflection, I’ve decided that the best service I can render to the federal parliamentary Labor party is to not return to the Senate in 2018,” he said.

at least he wasnt in the Feds... Grin Grin Grin

your still winning in that dept.. Cheesy Cheesy

How many NSW Liberals have been caught out with corrupt dealings in the last 5 years? 14 now, is it?

Who is opposed to a Federal anti-corruption commission? The Liberals and the Nationals. Why do you suppose that is, cods? Perhaps they have something to hide?

Where's the balance here Bam....  hypocrite much? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 10:22pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:54pm:
LOL
Typical factless rant.
Even Wiki has a list.

I think he's a stupid turd....  happy?

What about the other 12 Liberals implicated by ICAC in NSW in the last five years? And a few other MPS from other parties - Nationals and Labor - are they stupid turds too? What about MPs taking large donations and not declaring them in accordance with electoral law? Are they also stupid turds?

Any MP who uses their electoral office for personal gain is a stupid turd IMO. It doesn't matter which party they belong to: Liberals, Labor, Nationals, Greens, One Nation or Liberal Democrats. If they abuse their trust for personal gain, they should be voted OUT.

Makes you wonder though - just why do the Liberals and Nationals oppose a federal anti-corruption commission?

Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:54pm:
I was commenting on LWhingers lack of balance and facts.  You want me to tell you what I think of him too?  He started this... yet another of almost endless anti-Lib pieces...  have you chipped him about his bias yet?  No?   Why not?

There's no need to question his bias because he knows he's biased and he doesn't make ridiculous claims about being "unbiased". Anyone who posts on a political forum is biased in some way.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 10:25pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:56pm:
The Labor senator Sam Dastyari has quit the Australian Senate, after weeks of controversy over his links and interactions with Chinese donors.

Dastyari said his position had become untenable in the wake of further revelations regarding his contact with Huang Xiangmo, a donor with links to China’s ruling communist regime, which forced his first demotion in 2016.

“Today, after much reflection, I’ve decided that the best service I can render to the federal parliamentary Labor party is to not return to the Senate in 2018,” he said.

How many NSW Liberals have been caught out with corrupt dealings in the last 5 years? 14 now, is it?

Who is opposed to a Federal anti-corruption commission? The Liberals and the Nationals. Why do you suppose that is, cods? Perhaps they have something to hide?

I don't go around claiming to be unbiased and your post is ridiculous. Are you suggesting that every time ICAC implicates another Liberal they have to go after a Labor figure too regardless of actual crimes just so they can appear to be balanced?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 11:00pm

Bam wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 10:25pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:56pm:

I don't go around claiming to be unbiased and your post is ridiculous. Are you suggesting that every time ICAC implicates another Liberal they have to go after a Labor figure too regardless of actual crimes just so they can appear to be balanced?

You got issues don't you.
Time to stop your personal bias, you don't even know me.
So stop obsessing and being so hypocritical and judgemental.
If I was biased one way you could call me biased and I'd agree.
however I am not.
You claim I have some sort of RW pro-lib bias I do not.
Check out the political compass topic for starters.
That proves you wrong.
Admit to me agreeing with you on any number of topics.
that proves you wrong.
Just because I'm not  continually attacking individual politicians and lying about them doesn't make me biased.
Just because I correct those lies when I read them doesn't make me biased.
I have no set political bias, I'm no rusted-on, I'm a swinging voter, I don't vote for personalities, I decide on policy and no one party ever has a complete suite of policies I agree with.

So yes, I'm NOT biased.

get used to it. Roll Eyes

As for your stupid claim here, just name 1 politician of any persuasion who is corrupt I have sided with re that claim, due to any set political persuasion on my behalf.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 11:04pm

The old rtard Polly Waffle is having a nice splash around in Labor's vast cesspool of corruption.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #24 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:34am

Wonder what scandal will occur down libtard hq today

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:55pm

Well the lib MP resigned a bit early - that's an improvement from the usual Lib standard of staying until they lose their seat.  Wonder who tapped him in the shoulder and told to get lost?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:33pm

The guy is an idiot...  there are too many of these dopes in Australian politics at all levels.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #27 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:52pm

He is only differentiated from other Libs because he is guilty the most serious inexcusable crime for a Lib.

He got caught.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:11pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:52pm:
He is only differentiated from other Libs because he is guilty the most serious inexcusable crime for a Lib.

He got caught.

You mean like all those Labor politicians who got caught eh.

Honestly wake up to yourself your stupid bias is pathetic to read and a waste of everyone's time.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #29 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:50pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:52pm:

He got caught.

You mean like all those Labor politicians who got caught eh.

Honestly wake up to yourself your stupid bias is pathetic to read and a waste of everyone's time.

As is the rather pathetic denial of your blatant bias.

There are corrupt Labor politicians and there are the Liberals who get caught.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print