Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DON'T FEED THE TROLL JULIAR ! (Read 556 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

DON'T FEED THE TROLL JULIAR !
Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:17am

Seems that socko is more interested in the attention it seeks in its rubbish copy and paste propaganda threads instead of adding to the debate so I suggest people ignore it from now on. Hopefully it will go away if no one gives it any oxygen.

Case in point. It keeps repeating this all of the time.

Quote:
Gosh those normally ignored ridiculous troll drongoes are STILL hanging around trying to get some attention with silly off topic spamming. Definitely not the full quid.

Must be so in awe of my superior ability they are stalking me.

Their own pathetic treads are ignored so they come here polluting this genuine well stocked with genuine research thread with their sick off topic lunacy.

These fools have no technical understanding and are intellectually incapable of contributing any intelligent input.

Lee and Bobby are the only sane sensible intelligent voice in the wilderness.

Trolls HATE to be ignored and are constantly trying to get attention and deliberately trying to disrupt intelligent discussion which makes them feel inadequate as they are not very bright and cannot understand it.

Trolls go back to your own pathetic threads. You are just soiling this clean wholesome thread dedicated to the TRUTH about the coming world wide hydrogen revolution.

This dude is nothing but negative towards EV's simply because EV's are a threat to their energy dominance and monopoly. There is no other excuse for repeatedly spamming this forum with its one-sided propaganda continuously bagging EV's ! These are the same crooked people in the US that relegated the GM EV1, Toyota RAV4-EV, Honda, Ford etc  and many other EV's at the time to the crushing yard by forcibly reversing the Californian Air Regulatory Board mandatory Zero Emission Vehicle mandate. Don't fall for it again ! 

« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:37am by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: DON'T FEED THE TROLL JULIAR !
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 5:23pm

But juliar loves me... and needs me...

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #2 - Jul 24th, 2018 at 6:34am

Every forum needs it's imbecile

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #3 - Jul 24th, 2018 at 3:06pm

Its time wrote on Jul 24th, 2018 at 6:34am:
Every forum needs it's imbecile

Every rose has its thorn and every cowboy sings a sad sad song....  Cool Cool

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print