Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
PHON investigated again? (Read 2300 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: PHON investigated again?
Reply #45 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 8:03pm

lee wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 3:46pm:
Some members seem to be like computers; you would have to punch the information in.

Is that a physical threat?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 10:42pm

Punch Cards bwian...  before your time? Surely not...  trying it on again?  Of course you are.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 10:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 3:11pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Geoff.  I suppose shouting, insults, bullying are your typical tactics in your schoolyard.    Roll Eyes

LOL
Now you are just getting repetitive with your lies and ad hom bwian.

BTW Aussie isn't happy you keep straying off topic requiring me to correct your lies. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #48 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 11:44pm

Give it a rest Kevin we get you get all juicy over the redheads but this is getting a bit over the top

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:59am

Aussie wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:28pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
I don't know ask yourself and bwian you two seem to enjoy it, where I don't. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Then don't get involved in it with your childish shot down etc etc etc schit.  You stuff almost every Thread with it.

It makes me wonder why Grendel hasn't been permanently banned for abuse. There certainly are plenty of grounds for it. Others end up getting banned for far less.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #50 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 10:03am

Bam wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:59am:
I don't know ask yourself and bwian you two seem to enjoy it, where I don't. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Then don't get involved in it with your childish shot down etc etc etc schit.  You stuff almost every Thread with it.

It makes me wonder why Grendel hasn't been permanently banned for abuse. There certainly are plenty of grounds for it. Others end up getting banned for far less.

He gets as good as he gives....Just ignore the dickhead!!!

Cool Cool Cool

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 2:48pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 10:42pm:
Punch Cards bwian...  before your time? Surely not...  trying it on again?  Of course you are.

No they are not "before my time".   The original threat implied physical "punching".  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 2:50pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 10:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 3:11pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Geoff.  I suppose shouting, insults, bullying are your typical tactics in your schoolyard.    Roll Eyes

LOL
Now you are just getting repetitive with your lies and ad hom bwian.

BTW Aussie isn't happy you keep straying off topic requiring me to correct your lies. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yawn

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 4:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 2:48pm:

No they are not "before my time".   The original threat implied physical "punching".  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes

Don't tsk me bwian I didn't write it and I disagree with your victimhood interpretation...  but I do know lots of people that would be very happy to punch you. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 4:05pm

Bam wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:59am:

I've been banned b4 Bam you need to watch yourself too you are getting pretty insulting these days.
I ask why if I'm constantly libeled and flamed by bwian and others why they aren't banned, because dear Bammy I usually just return fire.
meanwhile back on topic which you and bwian have ceased to be on... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 5:36pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 4:03pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 2:48pm:

Don't tsk me bwian I didn't write it and I disagree with your victimhood interpretation...  but I do know lots of people that would be very happy to punch you. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh, dearie, dearie me.  Poor, poor, Geoff.  I'll "tsk" whomever I like.  Tsk, tsk, such childish behavior.   Run along back to your playground where your bullying is acceptable.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:40pm

oh dear how many posts is this bwian where you stay off topic and  attack me personally...  50? 100?  they are all over this site...  obsessed much? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You need to stop posting all those lies about me too bwian...

Now run along back under your bridge where all good TROLLS belong. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print