Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
PHON investigated again? (Read 2314 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: PHON investigated again?
Reply #30 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 3:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 2:45pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
PHON is not a fully fledged professional political party and it and its candidates hang off Pauline's shirt-tails.

So, what makes it worthwhile to vote for the PHONies, Geoff?   It appears to be disappearing rapidly as everybody gets fed up with Pauline's dictatorial methods and the majority of voters turn their back, yet again, on her divisive, racist and bigoted policies.   Roll Eyes

Well bwian, i haven't voted for them for years and have stated the same here and have commented on the state of the party etc....  Did you miss all that?

More than likely as it was submerged amongst all your screaming insults, Geoff.  When you grow up and stop whining, you might be worth reading. 

I asked a question.  Why should we vote for the PHONies?  What makes their (supposed) policies better than the Liberals or Labor or Greens or Nationals?   As an observer, I have doubts about Pauline's mental health and I worry she is under the influence of various sven ghali like figures which cluster around her.  She rare
seems to think about what she is saying and says the most foolish things.
Quote:
Of course you did you are too busy being obsessed and telling lies. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You should stick to what you actually know and stop being an obsessive bigot with Hanson issues. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  See you prove the validity of my comments with nearly every post, Geoff.  Tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes

My "screaming insults"?

Ah...  bwian...  there are none.  BTW bwian text can't scream.

Ah bwian insulting someone is not an apology for your lying.  YOU keep getting caught out in lies bwian and you keep forgetting to apologise for them...  tsk, tsk, tsk...

If anyone needs to grow up its YOU bwian.  Oh and stop being an obsessive bigot too.

As for your comments having validity....  except where they agree with mine bwian they have none on this subject. Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 5:11pm

I asked a question, which was on topic and you instead go haring off, avoiding it.  You wonder why I consider you a troll?  All you do is insult your opponents and when they respond in kind, you declare them to be a troll.  Tsk, tsk, the only troll I see around here is yourself.

Now, when you've finished your ranting and whining, how about answering the question?  It'd make a pleasant change.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 5:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 5:11pm:
I asked a question, which was on topic and you instead go haring off, avoiding it.  You wonder why I consider you a troll?  All you do is insult your opponents and when they respond in kind, you declare them to be a troll.  Tsk, tsk, the only troll I see around here is yourself.

Now, when you've finished your ranting and whining, how about answering the question?  It'd make a pleasant change.   Roll Eyes

You're going to hurt your wrist if you keep this crap up bwian.
Unlike you I don't avoid questions, nor go on sabbaticals and sneak back as another sock.

What part of I haven't voted for the for years didn't you understand?
To me that means they haven't been worth voting for for years bwian.  Do you honestly think that didn't answer your question?
My answer was quite full bwian and many of my posts have been as well.

YOU are just too obsessed, ignorant bigoted to have noticed apparently...  and here we are again and you still don't get it.

I HAVEN'T VOTED FOR THEM FOR YEARS BWIAN...
hence I obviously don't think they are worthwhile voting for... 
Gee I hope I don't have to use and even larger font for you to notice my answers...  you might get a headache Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You want to see a lying TROLL bwian, go look in a mirror.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 5:34pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 5:11pm:

You're going to hurt your wrist if you keep this crap up bwian.
Unlike you I don't avoid questions, nor go on sabbaticals and sneak back as another sock.

What part of I haven't voted for the for years didn't you understand?
To me that means they haven't been worth voting for for years bwian.  Do you honestly think that didn't answer your question?
My answer was quite full bwian and many of my posts have been as well.

YOU are just too obsessed, ignorant bigoted to have noticed apparently...  and here we are again and you still don't get it.

I HAVEN'T VOTED FOR THEM FOR YEARS BWIAN...
hence I obviously don't think they are worthwhile voting for... 
Gee I hope I don't have to use and even larger font for you to notice my answers...  you might get a headache Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You want to see a lying TROLL bwian, go look in a mirror. 

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  So, effectively you're telling us it isn't, despite your ongoing spirited defence of the PHONies and Hanson that they aren't worth voting for?   Why haven't you just said that, instead of all this needless waffle?   Or is the needless waffle why you troll so much, Geoff?   Tsk, tsk, now why do you defend Hanson and the PHONies so much if you don't vote for them?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 5:48pm

oh dear here we go again...  wassup bwian too rude to apologise?

That's right bwian I haven't been a member or voted for them for years....  wakey wakey hands off eh... 

I've even explained why bwian... 

As for why didn't I just say that....  I DID BWIAN YOU MORON....  you need to stop posting lies and apologise you are looking more like a lunatic everyday.

I even explained that I simply defend against lies from people like you...  miss that too did you. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:33pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 5:48pm:
oh dear here we go again...  wassup bwian too rude to apologise?

That's right bwian I haven't been a member or voted for them for years....  wakey wakey hands off eh... 

I've even explained why bwian... 

As for why didn't I just say that....  I DID BWIAN YOU MORON....  you need to stop posting lies and apologise you are looking more like a lunatic everyday.

I even explained that I simply defend against lies from people like you...  miss that too did you. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Shouting again, Geoff?  Really?   Tsk, tsk, back your schoolyard bullying tactics again?   Tsk, tsk, you never seem to learn, do you?   Being insulting, shouting loudly, calling people names all the time.   Makes me wonder why I bother.  It really does.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:43pm

It's called large font bwian...  I use it because you never seem to notice smaller font. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wassup don't like it being so obvious and pointing out your lies and faults bwian?
Too bad eh... Cheesy

Oh and bwian continually posting lies about me when we've never met and you clearly know nothing about me is rather pathetic...  even for a TROLL like you. Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:27pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
It's called large font bwian...  I use it because you never seem to notice smaller font. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wassup don't like it being so obvious and pointing out your lies and faults bwian?
Too bad eh... Cheesy

Oh and bwian continually posting lies about me when we've never met and you clearly know nothing about me is rather pathetic...  even for a TROLL like you. Cheesy

Oh, dear, here we go again.  You cannot discuss matter rationally so you slip into your irrational thought processes again and again, Geoff.  You shout, you rant, you insult, you bully.    Tsk, tsk, you really are being so foolish, you realise?   

So, in the opinion of her chief (in reality her only) defender, Hanson and her band of village idiots aren't worth voting for?   My, my.  I remember when you declared she was the only politician worth voting for, Geoff.  How far the mighty have fallen.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:00pm

YAWN....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:08pm

Why is it, Grendel?  Just about every Thread you get involved in degenerates to some rubbish personality pissing contest?  Instead of discussing the topic, all you seem to ultimately do....is get into a personal argument about sheer crap.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:15pm

I don't know ask yourself and bwian you two seem to enjoy it, where I don't. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:28pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
I don't know ask yourself and bwian you two seem to enjoy it, where I don't. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Then don't get involved in it with your childish shot down etc etc etc schit.  You stuff almost every Thread with it.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 10:13pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 8:15pm:

If you are gonna continually jump in with your 2 cents worth at least tell the truth or know what you are talking about.  I'm not the one telling lies about me all the time.

YAWN...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 3:11pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Geoff.  I suppose shouting, insults, bullying are your typical tactics in your schoolyard.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 3:46pm

Some members seem to be like computers; you would have to punch the information in.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print