Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Denmark to educate young immigrants (Read 6216 times)
salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Denmark to educate young immigrants
Jul 8th, 2018 at 6:59pm

Denmark's extreme immigration policies include separating immigrant toddlers from their parents every week to teach them 'Danish values'

The New York Times detailed the strict laws in Denmark that single out the country’s growing non-white immigrant population.

The government designates areas populated by such immigrants as “ghetto neighbourhoods,” and requires toddlers who live in them to spend 25 hours a week learning “Danish values.”

While many immigrants see themselves as thriving, the largely homogeneous society doesn’t always think their presence is positive.

A New York Times story published Sunday profiles the strict rules immigrant children in Denmark are subject to by law. Denmark has welcomed an influx of mostly Middle-Eastern immigrants and refugees in recent years, but the society, which is 87% white, native Danes, has struggled to adapt to changing demographics.

Children born in “ghetto neighbourhoods” are mandated after their first birthdays to spend 25 hours away from their parents every week to learn “Danish values,” including instruction on Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter, as well as Danish language education. Parents who opt to keep their children at home risk losing access to government benefits.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/denmark-strict-immigration-policies-ghetto-ne...

Who remembers when the Eurocrats with their smug superiority lectured us down under about not welcoming hordes of indigestible country shoppers? It was about the time of the Tampa incident and a few years either side of that time. Can we now call out the Danes as being xenophobic? Can we highlight that they appear to be wary of vile cultures entering their country? Can we ask them just what is wrong with hordes of muslims entering their country.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Re: Denmark to educate young immigrants
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 8:21pm

I wonder: when the government requires that all children and teenagers go to school, are they 'separating' children from their parents???

The Progressive President

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:40am

salad in wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
Denmark's extreme immigration policies include separating immigrant toddlers from their parents every week to teach them 'Danish values'

The New York Times detailed the strict laws in Denmark that single out the country’s growing non-white immigrant population.

The government designates areas populated by such immigrants as “ghetto neighbourhoods,” and requires toddlers who live in them to spend 25 hours a week learning “Danish values.”

While many immigrants see themselves as thriving, the largely homogeneous society doesn’t always think their presence is positive.

A New York Times story published Sunday profiles the strict rules immigrant children in Denmark are subject to by law. Denmark has welcomed an influx of mostly Middle-Eastern immigrants and refugees in recent years, but the society, which is 87% white, native Danes, has struggled to adapt to changing demographics.

Children born in “ghetto neighbourhoods” are mandated after their first birthdays to spend 25 hours away from their parents every week to learn “Danish values,” including instruction on Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter, as well as Danish language education. Parents who opt to keep their children at home risk losing access to government benefits.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/denmark-strict-immigration-policies-ghetto-ne...

Who remembers when the Eurocrats with their smug superiority lectured us down under about not welcoming hordes of indigestible country shoppers? It was about the time of the Tampa incident and a few years either side of that time. Can we now call out the Danes as being xenophobic? Can we highlight that they appear to be wary of vile cultures entering their country? Can we ask them just what is wrong with hordes of muslims entering their country.

The short answer is "Yes," but if you do, you are a bigot islamophobe nazi racist, who should be re-educated in progressive-humanist values, because they have everyone's best interests at heart.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:13pm

issuevoter wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 8:40am:
salad in wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 6:59pm:

The short answer is "Yes," but if you do, you are a bigot islamophobe nazi racist, who should be re-educated in progressive-humanist values, because they have everyone's best interests at heart.

No no, the short answer is yes, but if you do you're wasting your time. As we saw in the good old US of A, a president can't just give an order to stop the Muselman entering the country. Constitutional governments, you see, have things called freedom of religion. They also have clear laws and policies about government departments discriminating on the basis of religion, including immigration departments. And last, but not least, as signatories to the UN Convention on Refugees, it's illegal to reject a claim of asylum on the basis or religion.

In constitutional governments, treaty law applies to common and civil law. This means you can take a government to court if they discriminate on the basis of religion, even if you are a foreigner. We also saw this in the US of A, where district courts ruled in favour of foreign short-stay visa holders who had been detained at the airport. On appeal, the Supreme Court backed this ruling.

No one needs to be re-educated in humanist values, dear, but they should be aware that these values are enshrined in their respective constitutions. The only way any of this could change is a change to their constitution, which in constitutional governments requires a popular election.

The only constitutional government to actively discriminate on the basis of religion/race in recent times was run by the Nazi Party, and yes, they abandoned their constitution. They were quite proud of doing so. This was their platform.

So you're spot on, Issue. The short answer is "Yes," but if you do, you are a bigot islamophobe nazi racist, who should be re-educated in progressive-humanist values, because they have everyone's best interests at heart.

Try taking freedom of religion out of your constitution by putting it to a popular vote. Alternatively, stage a revolutionary coup and abandon your constitution.  These are your choices.

It is a jolly world, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:25pm

If a Nazi decided that Hitler was a prophet, would we be obliged to let him in?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:34pm

freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:25pm:

I believe so, FD. We do this already - regularly, I assume.

However, if a Nazi decided that Hitler was a prophet and was coming here to spread the word and had a history of carrying out his prophet's orders, then no.

We would not be obliged to let him in. These days, DFAT tries not to discriminate on the basis of religion or political belief.

It was quite a different matter during the Cold War, as I'm sure you'll agree.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:36pm

Ah, so if they promise not to spread the word, we have to let them in?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:39pm

freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:36pm:
Ah, so if they promise not to spread the word, we have to let them in?

Indeed. Have a look at your friends here, FD. Herbie, Gordon, the old boy - we let them in.

It's just a good thing you share their views on race, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:45pm

The US supreme court upheld Trumps' travel ban.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:49pm

freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:45pm:

Not at all. The Trump administration was forced to rewrite its ban. It was also forced - at Trump's own request - to take out the Muslim countries Mr Trump does business in.

You will, of course, note the emphasis on countries. Mr Trump originally promised a ban on Muslims. Even the travel ban's authors, which included Steve Bannon, realised this was unconstitutional at the outset. 

But I'm curious. Do you?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #10 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:49pm

You stole my example.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Auggie wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

You stole my example.

And then he floated off. What sound does a jellyfish make?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 1:53pm

That is not a ban on muslim immigration. It is a ban on several countries who happen to be predominantly muslim (and would presumably also affect any non-muslim applicants from those countries). The vast majority of muslim-majority countries are not affected - including the home country of most of the 9/11 attackers.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 2:24pm

Obama in between drone strikes that also targeted American citizens also put bans on travel from several majority Muslim countries under the very reasonable cause that those countries internal governance and oversight were not sufficiently robust to prevent jihadists using them as an entry point to the US.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 2:32pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:49pm:
Mr Trump originally promised a ban on Muslims. Even the travel ban's authors, which included Steve Bannon, realised this was unconstitutional at the outset. 

But I'm curious. Do you?

FD probably won't give a straight answer, but he's been giving subtle hints for quite a while now. In an ongoing discussion on immigration vetting, he thinks its reasonable to single out muslims and interrogate them on how their Islamic beliefs gel with our western democratic values. If they don't, chuck-em out - we shouldn't be obliged to accept people who are incompatible with our fundamental values. Fair enough then. But of course FD argues tirelessly day in day out how fundamentally hostile the core Islamic doctrine is to our values. You'll notice too how his latest favourite trick is to constantly equate Islam with nazism and challenge us to do unto Islam what we would surely do unto Nazism. Thus his rhetorical questions about whether we would suddenly start embracing nazis if they started referencing Hitler as a prophet of God and so forth. Thus we quickly understand what FD's real agenda is - a zero tolerance on muslims - with the important exception of those muslims who are demonstrably "fake" muslims - or those "muslims" who clearly reject the core tenants of Islam. Its like 'I have no problem with muslims - just as long as they can prove they're not really muslims'.

Of course FD won't admit this - as he won't be caught dead calling for freedom of religion to be curtailed. It would kinda expose him as a hypocrite. Personally, I think FD's slowly repositioning himself in the long term. Its clear the whole "standing up for freedom for anyone who is not a white-supremacist-bigot-Islamophobe" thing is a tough gig for FD, and we see him struggle with it in the way he feels compelled to constantly spinelessly apologise for those here who are so demonstrably anti-freedom, and reflexively turn the attack on those who call them (and him) out. It seems to be a common ailment amongst these self-styled freedom warriors - this curious habit of theirs to seemingly only ever be concerned about white bigots' rights, and not anyone elses. I think its inevitable that such cognitive dissonance will resolve itself by ending the pretense - and eventually we'll see FD 'come out' as the freedom hater we all know he wants to be.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #15 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 4:16pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
Mr Trump originally promised a ban on Muslims. Even the travel ban's authors, which included Steve Bannon, realised this was unconstitutional at the outset. 

But I'm curious. Do you?

FD probably won't give a straight answer, but he's been giving subtle hints for quite a while now. In an ongoing discussion on immigration vetting, he thinks its reasonable to single out muslims and interrogate them on how their Islamic beliefs gel with our western democratic values. If they don't, chuck-em out - we shouldn't be obliged to accept people who are incompatible with our fundamental values. Fair enough then. But of course FD argues tirelessly day in day out how fundamentally hostile the core Islamic doctrine is to our values. You'll notice too how his latest favourite trick is to constantly equate Islam with nazism and challenge us to do unto Islam what we would surely do unto Nazism. Thus his rhetorical questions about whether we would suddenly start embracing nazis if they started referencing Hitler as a prophet of God and so forth. Thus we quickly understand what FD's real agenda is - a zero tolerance on muslims - with the important exception of those muslims who are demonstrably "fake" muslims - or those "muslims" who clearly reject the core tenants of Islam. Its like 'I have no problem with muslims - just as long as they can prove they're not really muslims'.

Of course FD won't admit this - as he won't be caught dead calling for freedom of religion to be curtailed. It would kinda expose him as a hypocrite. Personally, I think FD's slowly repositioning himself in the long term. Its clear the whole "standing up for freedom for anyone who is not a white-supremacist-bigot-Islamophobe" thing is a tough gig for FD, and we see him struggle with it in the way he feels compelled to constantly spinelessly apologise for those here who are so demonstrably anti-freedom, and reflexively turn the attack on those who call them (and him) out. It seems to be a common ailment amongst these self-styled freedom warriors - this curious habit of theirs to seemingly only ever be concerned about white bigots' rights, and not anyone elses. I think its inevitable that such cognitive dissonance will resolve itself by ending the pretense - and eventually we'll see FD 'come out' as the freedom hater we all know he wants to be.

You don't really need to try that hard, Gandalf. Karnal is already anti-European descent Australian, rather like Unforgiven and his other pseudonyms.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:53pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 1:53pm:

That is not a ban on muslim immigration. It is a ban on several countries who happen to be predominantly muslim (and would presumably also affect any non-muslim applicants from those countries). The vast majority of muslim-majority countries are not affected - including the home country of most of the 9/11 attackers.

Cunning.

But I'm curious. Do you?

Islam is very similar to Nazism. They were both started by warmongers. Though Hitler was not a pedophile, as far as I know. And they were both fond of slaughtering Jews. It's an easy way to communicate the point that we mustn't put an ideology of violent intolerance beyond question just because it's adherents call it a religion. Too many people (hello Brian) insist that the mere criticism of people's religious beliefs is unacceptable discrimination.
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:58pm by freediver »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:17pm

But I'm curious. Do you?

FD will never come out, and nor should he. FD's charm is that he wears his armband on the inside of his jacket. His racialist ideology and his brittle manner is a hoot to all in on the gag. If FD ever admitted it, what would we do?

Watching FD chase you around for wacism is like watching a dog endlessly chase his tail, but much more fun. If he ever owned up, the show would be over.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 9:19pm

issuevoter wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 4:16pm:

But I'm curious. Do you?

You don't really need to try that hard, Gandalf. Karnal is already anti-European descent Australian, rather like Unforgiven and his other pseudonyms.

Ah, but I'm pro-Europe.

It is a jolly world, no?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:32am

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
It's an easy way to communicate the point that we mustn't put an ideology of violent intolerance beyond question just because it's adherents call it a religion. Too many people (hello Brian) insist that the mere criticism of people's religious beliefs is unacceptable discrimination.

I suppose insisting that muslims are worse than nazis makes such blatantly racist statements like declaring that lower workforce participation rates "prove muslims are lazy", or insisting that a woman in a full face veil is every bit as intimidating and sinister as someone dressed in a ku klux klan outfit - slightly easier to justify.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #20 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:20pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:32am:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
It's an easy way to communicate the point that we mustn't put an ideology of violent intolerance beyond question just because it's adherents call it a religion. Too many people (hello Brian) insist that the mere criticism of people's religious beliefs is unacceptable discrimination.

I suppose insisting that muslims are worse than nazis makes such blatantly racist statements like declaring that lower workforce participation rates "prove muslims are lazy", or insisting that a woman in a full face veil is every bit as intimidating and sinister as someone dressed in a ku klux klan outfit - slightly easier to justify.

Would you like to criticise anything I actually said?

Muslims destroyed western civilisation. They still occupy what was the traditional heart of western civilisation for about 10 millennia, and 1400 years later it is one of the most backwards, violent, intolerant places on earth.

One thing Islam currently has in it's favour compared to the Nazis is the incompetence of it's followers.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:26pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
Would you like to criticise anything I actually said?

cognitive dissonance kicking in is it?

Don't worry, I would want to deny saying those stupid, racist things too.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #22 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:30pm

If you don't actually accuse me of something, there is nothing to deny.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #23 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:36pm

I accused you of saying two things FD, how did you miss it? - here they are again:

1. declaring that lower workforce participation rates "prove muslims are lazy"

2. insisting that a woman in a full face veil is every bit as intimidating and sinister as someone dressed in a ku klux klan outfit

You then proceeded to deny saying these things - at least thats what you seemed to be doing.

Now you are saying you are not denying anything? hmmm

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:39pm

Can you quote me on number 2?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:49pm

So you are denying something after all? Sheesh make up your mind FD.

Would you like to deny number 1 while you are at it, or are we quietly leaving that particularly nasty bit of racism alone?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:53pm

I am asking for a quote Gandalf.

Do you think Islam is a race?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 1:00pm

I'm still trying to see if you've worked out if you are denying anything or not. First you did, then you bizarrely declared there was nothing to deny.

Do you require a quote for number 1?

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 2:52pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:53pm:

Not racist, FD. They're tinted.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 3:18pm

I'll pose the same question I posed to you before (which I don't think I got an answer).

If you point to an entire population of mostly tinted people and declare "they (call them 'muslims' if you like) are lazy" - do you think that could conceivably be racist? Or do you think that the old "Islam is not a race" ruse can save you from such a charge every time - no matter how much you use 'muslim' as a synonym for 'tinted person'?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #30 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:26pm

Do you think it is racist to point out the absurdly low employment rate of Muslims because so many of them also happen to be tinted?

Why won't you produce a quote?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:53pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 3:18pm:

I'll pose the same question I posed to you before (which I don't think I got an answer).

If you point to an entire population of mostly tinted people and declare "they (call them 'muslims' if you like) are lazy" - do you think that could conceivably be racist? Or do you think that the old "Islam is not a race" ruse can save you from such a charge every time - no matter how much you use 'muslim' as a synonym for 'tinted person'?

Are they lazy? If they are, why? Race, culture,  what? What unites them in laziness?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:59pm

I'd hazard a guess and say white Muslims like Bosnians are employed like other whites and Arab and subugated Asian Muslims are less likely to work because they are much more fervent Muslims. The more fervent Muslims are the less likely they are to participate productively in the kuffar economy especially when the jizz-ya is available to them in the form of benefits.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 11:16pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Do you think it is racist to point out the absurdly low employment rate of Muslims because so many of them also happen to be tinted?

Islam is not a race.

They're a retarded sub-breed who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards, no?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm

That is not the same as declaring that these employment rates "prove muslims are lazy" FD, not even close - can you even understand the difference? I'll give you a hint - one is stating a fact and raising a legitimate issue - the other is blatant groundless bigotry and is racist. Do you think there would be a somewhat different reaction to your thread if you had titled it "ABC proves muslims have absurdly low employment rates" instead of "ABC proves that muslims are lazy"?

Quote:

that you baselessly declared that muslims en masse are lazy? Sure, here you go...

Quote:
ABC proves that Muslims are lazy

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #35 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 2:05pm

Frank wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 7:59pm:
I'd hazard a guess and say white Muslims like Bosnians are employed like other whites and Arab and subugated Asian Muslims are less likely to work because they are much more fervent Muslims. The more fervent Muslims are the less likely they are to participate productively in the kuffar economy especially when the jizz-ya is available to them in the form of benefits.

Do you go out of your way to prove that you're a racist, or does it just come naturally? I feel sorry for FD, having to put on a brave face and insist that bagging muslims can never be racist - after you come out with these sorts of gems.

I find your open, unapologetic racism without the associated weasel words rather refreshing to be honest.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:42pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:

That is not the same as declaring that these employment rates "prove muslims are lazy" FD, not even close - can you even understand the difference? I'll give you a hint - one is stating a fact and raising a legitimate issue - the other is blatant groundless bigotry and is racist. Do you think there would be a somewhat different reaction to your thread if you had titled it "ABC proves muslims have absurdly low employment rates" instead of "ABC proves that muslims are lazy"?

How is it racist Gandalf? You appear to be arguing that I am racist because you think they won't work because they are tinted.

Am I also sexist because you think they won't work because they are raising so many children?

Are there any other backwards opinions of yours that you would like to project on to me?

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
Quote:

that you baselessly declared that muslims en masse are lazy? Sure, here you go...

Quote:

I have been asking for a quote for about a dozen posts now Gandalf. And you have now taken to pretending you do not know what I am asking. You were very insistent that I explain your interpretation of what I said. A good start would be to quote what I actually said.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 18th, 2018 at 8:44pm

Answer the question, G. Are you saying FD's sexist because he believes Muslims are lazy?

Are you saying FD's homophobic? Transphobic? A jolly rotter?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Quote:

Can you provide FD with a quote that he agrees with?

A good start would be to quote what he would have liked to say.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:04am

freediver wrote on Jul 18th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
You appear to be arguing that I am racist because you think they won't work because they are tinted.

I don't know why you call them lazy FD, I never pretended to know, or care. All I need to know is that you go out of your way to denigrate an entire cultural/religious group (that is predominantly non-white) by baselessly labelling them "lazy" en masse and without qualification. If thats not racism, then nothing is.

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #39 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:08am

Are there any other backwards opinions of yours that you would like to project on to me?

Is quoting you saying the ABC 'proves muslims are lazy' by producing low workforce participation rates projecting "backward opinions" on to you, or did you do that all by yourself?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 12:11pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 9:04am:
You appear to be arguing that I am racist because you think they won't work because they are tinted.

I don't know why you call them lazy FD, I never pretended to know, or care. All I need to know is that you go out of your way to denigrate an entire cultural/religious group (that is predominantly non-white) by baselessly labelling them "lazy" en masse and without qualification. If thats not racism, then nothing is.

Perhaps if it actually had something to do with race, the charge of racism might at least make sense.

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:36pm:
2. insisting that a woman in a full face veil is every bit as intimidating and sinister as someone dressed in a ku klux klan outfit

Can you quote me on that Gandalf?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #41 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 2:59pm

FD are you telling me you don't consider a woman in a full face veil is every bit as intimidating and sinister as someone dressed in a ku klux klan outfit?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:47pm

I'll comment on that in your new quote bomb thread Gandalf.

Quote:
If thats not racism, then nothing is.

Can you explain how this makes sense for a comment that does not refer to or imply race in any way Gandalf?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 19th, 2018 at 7:45pm

Tinted Muslims are not a race, G.

FD will answer you in the other thread.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #44 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:41am

freediver wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Quote:

Can you explain how this makes sense for a comment that does not refer to or imply race in any way Gandalf?

You know thats really funny coming from someone who screeched "racist" when I dared suggest that "Europeans" were resposible for raping and pillaging the new world. Can you describe the mental contortions you forced yourself into to convince yourself that I was in any way refering or implying race in that comment FD?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #45 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:22pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:41am:
freediver wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Quote:

You know thats really funny coming from someone who screeched "racist" when I dared suggest that "Europeans" were resposible for raping and pillaging the new world. Can you describe the mental contortions you forced yourself into to convince yourself that I was in any way refering or implying race in that comment FD?

Are you suggesting that Islam is a race but European is not?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #46 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:29pm

Im suggesting neither are.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #47 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:32pm

So why is it that when I talk about Muslims I get idiocy like this:

Quote:

But when you talk about blaming Europeans for European diseases, it is not racism?

Does this come back to your previous attempt to change the definition of racism to include religion? Have you gone one step further and excluded race?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 3:34pm

FD how many times do I have to tell you I don't believe in race before it will finally sink in?

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:32pm:
But when you talk about blaming Europeans for European diseases, it is not racism?

I'll explain the difference as simply as I can. I use the historical fact of Europeans sailing across to the new world to rape and pillage and spread diseases in the process to blame those Europeans for raping and pillaging and spreading disease.

You on the other hand, take low workforce participation rates amongst muslims as "proof" that, in your exact words "muslims are lazy".

If I was to say something roughly equivalent, I would use the fact that some Europeans went raping and pillaging to make the blanket slur "Europeans are rapists and pillagers".

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:44pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 3:34pm:
FD how many times do I have to tell you I don't believe in race before it will finally sink in?

I'll explain the difference as simply as I can. I use the historical fact of Europeans sailing across to the new world to rape and pillage and spread diseases in the process to blame those Europeans for raping and pillaging and spreading disease.

You on the other hand, take low workforce participation rates amongst muslims as "proof" that, in your exact words "muslims are lazy".

If I was to say something roughly equivalent, I would use the fact that some Europeans went raping and pillaging to make the blanket slur "Europeans are rapists and pillagers".

Yes, G, but maybe if you said Christians, FD wouldn't say you're wacist.

Decent white Christians are not a race.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:53pm

The low Muslim work participation applies specifically to Muslims in kuffar countries where they are given welfare from the taxes of the infidels (jizzya).

In Muslim countries there is obvious allowance for the second class nature of Muslim women. In kuffar countries, letting in Muslims as if they were like the locals, the stark difference in attitude to work, self-sufficiency and entitlement becomes glaring. The 'lazy' Muslims are not flocking to countries where their laziness is NOT supported by taxpayers. The come to the West where we, stupidly, pretend that Muslims have the same values and allegiances and sensibilities and ethics as the rest of us. The massive dependence on welfare by Muslims shows just how stupid that Bwianesque equivalence is.

The 'lazy' Muslims would starve in Muslim countries if they tried the same welfare stunts they get away with here. That is why they are flocking here.

And then they have the gall to play victim. The smacking cheek.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:53pm:

The low Muslim work participation applies specifically to Muslims in kuffar countries where they are given welfare from the taxes of the infidels (jizzya).

In Muslim countries there is obvious allowance for the second class nature of Muslim women. In kuffar countries, letting in Muslims as if they were like the locals, the stark difference in attitude to work, self-sufficiency and entitlement becomes glaring. The 'lazy' Muslims are not flocking to countries where their laziness is NOT supported by taxpayers. The come to the West where we, stupidly, pretend that Muslims have the same values and allegiances and sensibilities and ethics as the rest of us. The massive dependence on welfare by Muslims shows just how stupid that Bwianesque equivalence is.

The 'lazy' Muslims would starve in Muslim countries if they tried the same welfare stunts they get away with here. That is why they are flocking here.

IMG_4057.JPG (24 KB | 25 )
IMG_4057.JPG

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:27pm:

You shouldn't post pictures of yourself, Paki Derek.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:48pm:

Derek's not tinted, dear. I believe it's a tan.

Correlation not causation, innit. Superior culture.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:32pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:06pm:

You'll  gob it any which way. That's  what you are, that's  what you do. Gob. Paki gobbin' slobberer.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:33pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:32pm:

You'll  gob it any which way. That's  what you are, that's  what you do. Gob. Paki gobbin' slobberer.

Miam miam, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:13pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:33pm:

Miam miam, no?

Yes, you will suck on anything, Paki. That's what you are, a sucker-on-anything. Toilets are too posh for you.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 8:31pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:13pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:33pm:

Miam miam, no?

Yes, you will suck on anything, Paki. That's what you are, a sucker-on-anything. Toilets are too posh for you.

Oh, I know, but just out of curiousity, why do you call me a Paki?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print