Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Denmark to educate young immigrants (Read 6239 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Denmark to educate young immigrants
Reply #45 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:22pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:41am:
freediver wrote on Jul 19th, 2018 at 6:47pm:
I'll comment on that in your new quote bomb thread Gandalf.

Quote:
If thats not racism, then nothing is.

Can you explain how this makes sense for a comment that does not refer to or imply race in any way Gandalf?

You know thats really funny coming from someone who screeched "racist" when I dared suggest that "Europeans" were resposible for raping and pillaging the new world. Can you describe the mental contortions you forced yourself into to convince yourself that I was in any way refering or implying race in that comment FD?

Are you suggesting that Islam is a race but European is not?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #46 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:29pm

Im suggesting neither are.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #47 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:32pm

So why is it that when I talk about Muslims I get idiocy like this:

Quote:
If thats not racism, then nothing is.

But when you talk about blaming Europeans for European diseases, it is not racism?

Does this come back to your previous attempt to change the definition of racism to include religion? Have you gone one step further and excluded race?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 3:34pm

FD how many times do I have to tell you I don't believe in race before it will finally sink in?

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:32pm:
But when you talk about blaming Europeans for European diseases, it is not racism?

I'll explain the difference as simply as I can. I use the historical fact of Europeans sailing across to the new world to rape and pillage and spread diseases in the process to blame those Europeans for raping and pillaging and spreading disease.

You on the other hand, take low workforce participation rates amongst muslims as "proof" that, in your exact words "muslims are lazy".

If I was to say something roughly equivalent, I would use the fact that some Europeans went raping and pillaging to make the blanket slur "Europeans are rapists and pillagers".

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:44pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 3:34pm:
FD how many times do I have to tell you I don't believe in race before it will finally sink in?

I'll explain the difference as simply as I can. I use the historical fact of Europeans sailing across to the new world to rape and pillage and spread diseases in the process to blame those Europeans for raping and pillaging and spreading disease.

You on the other hand, take low workforce participation rates amongst muslims as "proof" that, in your exact words "muslims are lazy".

If I was to say something roughly equivalent, I would use the fact that some Europeans went raping and pillaging to make the blanket slur "Europeans are rapists and pillagers".

Yes, G, but maybe if you said Christians, FD wouldn't say you're wacist.

Decent white Christians are not a race.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:53pm

The low Muslim work participation applies specifically to Muslims in kuffar countries where they are given welfare from the taxes of the infidels (jizzya).

In Muslim countries there is obvious allowance for the second class nature of Muslim women. In kuffar countries, letting in Muslims as if they were like the locals, the stark difference in attitude to work, self-sufficiency and entitlement becomes glaring. The 'lazy' Muslims are not flocking to countries where their laziness is NOT supported by taxpayers. The come to the West where we, stupidly, pretend that Muslims have the same values and allegiances and sensibilities and ethics as the rest of us. The massive dependence on welfare by Muslims shows just how stupid that Bwianesque equivalence is.

The 'lazy' Muslims would starve in Muslim countries if they tried the same welfare stunts they get away with here. That is why they are flocking here.

And then they have the gall to play victim. The smacking cheek.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 6:53pm:

The low Muslim work participation applies specifically to Muslims in kuffar countries where they are given welfare from the taxes of the infidels (jizzya).

In Muslim countries there is obvious allowance for the second class nature of Muslim women. In kuffar countries, letting in Muslims as if they were like the locals, the stark difference in attitude to work, self-sufficiency and entitlement becomes glaring. The 'lazy' Muslims are not flocking to countries where their laziness is NOT supported by taxpayers. The come to the West where we, stupidly, pretend that Muslims have the same values and allegiances and sensibilities and ethics as the rest of us. The massive dependence on welfare by Muslims shows just how stupid that Bwianesque equivalence is.

The 'lazy' Muslims would starve in Muslim countries if they tried the same welfare stunts they get away with here. That is why they are flocking here.

IMG_4057.JPG (24 KB | 25 )
IMG_4057.JPG

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:27pm:

You shouldn't post pictures of yourself, Paki Derek.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:48pm:

Derek's not tinted, dear. I believe it's a tan.

Correlation not causation, innit. Superior culture.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:32pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:06pm:

You'll  gob it any which way. That's  what you are, that's  what you do. Gob. Paki gobbin' slobberer.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:33pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:32pm:

You'll  gob it any which way. That's  what you are, that's  what you do. Gob. Paki gobbin' slobberer.

Miam miam, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:13pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:33pm:

Miam miam, no?

Yes, you will suck on anything, Paki. That's what you are, a sucker-on-anything. Toilets are too posh for you.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 8:31pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:13pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:33pm:

Miam miam, no?

Yes, you will suck on anything, Paki. That's what you are, a sucker-on-anything. Toilets are too posh for you.

Oh, I know, but just out of curiousity, why do you call me a Paki?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print