Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24
Send Topic Print
What happened to the same sex marriage boom? (Read 21577 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: What happened to the same sex marriage boom?
Reply #135 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:12pm

Really?
For someone who prattles on endlessly defending Muslims as not all being terrorists you slip into that mode as a hypocrite quite quickly when it comes to others like Conservatives don't you Gweggy.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:32pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 3:12pm:
Really?
For someone who prattles on endlessly defending Muslims as not all being terrorists you slip into that mode as a hypocrite quite quickly when it comes to others like Conservatives don't you Gweggy.

Not all conservatives are terrorists either, Grendel.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:45pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:37pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:02pm:
Gay men are promiscuous. They don't want to settle down with one bumhole. They like lots of bumhole variety. Lesbians are more likely to marry than gay men. If it wasn't for women badgering men for marriage hardly any men would marry in my opinion.

Almost all men are promiscuous.

Spot
Not true. And it is a  fact that gay men are much more promiscuous in general. Reason why the AIDS virus spread so fast.

And with the new generation of gay men AIDS is making a resurgence. 

And with the new generation of gay men AIDS is  might be making a resurgence. 

If you think it's gay men who are solely responsible for the spread of AIDS, you're even more ignorant than I thought.

I suggest you do some research on the topic.

On the ol assumption trail again ey Peccar?

I'm well aware of most aspects of the the spread of AIDS ...... and in our world .. a new generation of young gay men are causing a resurgence because they are gungho & don't practise safe sex.

So naff off you knowall.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Raven wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:12pm:
At the end of the day all we did was give a particular group of law abiding Australian citizens a right the rest of us enjoy.

Who can be against that?

You go on believing it was simply that Raven. Wink

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #139 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:52pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
Gay men are promiscuous. They don't want to settle down with one bumhole. They like lots of bumhole variety. Lesbians are more likely to marry than gay men. If it wasn't for women badgering men for marriage hardly any men would marry in my opinion.

Spot
Not true. And it is a  fact that gay men are much more promiscuous in general. Reason why the AIDS virus spread so fast.

If you think it's gay men who are solely responsible for the spread of AIDS, you're even more ignorant than I thought.

I'm well aware of most aspects of the the spread of AIDS ...... and in our world .. a new generation of young gay men are causing a resurgence because they are gungho & don't practise safe sex.

So naff off you knowall.

How do you know?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 8:23pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:52pm:

Spot

So naff off you knowall.

How do you know?

Spot

He doesn't know, because it's not true.

"Current Global Snapshot

"According to the latest estimates from UNAIDS:

"Most infections are transmitted heterosexually ..."

The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #141 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 9:00pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 9:26pm:
I said over and over again that it was a minority of a minority that wanted to get married and that there was no need to change thousands of years of tradition and the meaning of marriage for such a small amount of people.

That it was being driven by LW prog radicals with a gender agenda who supported the safe schools program, but no, the truth and evidence was brushed aside by the largely LW media and stupid politicians. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
I said over and over again that it was a minority of a minority that wanted to get married and that there was no need to change thousands of years... bla... bla.. bla.... bla.....

Yes it has been acceptable to persecute minorities for thousands of years.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #142 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:34pm

... it died in the arse....  Wink

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 10:36pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 9:00pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 9:26pm:
I said over and over again that it was a minority of a minority that wanted to get married and that there was no need to change thousands of years of tradition and the meaning of marriage for such a small amount of people.

That it was being driven by LW prog radicals with a gender agenda who supported the safe schools program, but no, the truth and evidence was brushed aside by the largely LW media and stupid politicians. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
I said over and over again that it was a minority of a minority that wanted to get married and that there was no need to change thousands of years... bla... bla.. bla.... bla.....

Yes it has been acceptable to persecute minorities for thousands of years.

So not entering the definition of 'marriagable' is now persecution?  Jeez - ten year olds are persecuted.....

Sounds a lot like the way Muslims are 'persecuted' here in Oz.... if they want real persecution they can always go back 'home'.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #144 - Jul 13th, 2018 at 12:36am

So gay actors, and musicians are all persecuted these days are they?

Gay tv shows and characters don't exist or are persecuted eh.

Modern Family, Instinct, Will and Grace, Dr Who, Please Like Me, Arrow, Orange is the New Black, Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Glee, The Handmaid's Tale, The 100, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Wentworth, South Park, True Blood..... in prime time too eh.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Carol, Brokeback Mountain, My Beautiful Laundrette, My Own Private Idaho, Orlando, Victim, Mulholland Drive, Dog Day Afternoon, Death in Venice, Sunday Bloody Sunday, The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Cabaret, Harvey Milk, The Crying Game, Heavenly Creatures, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Victor/Victoria, The Birdcage, Philadelphia, American Beauty, Boys Don't Cry, Billy Elliot, V for Vendetta, Dallas Buyers Club, The Imitation Game, Moonlight, Beauty and The Beast, The Shape of Water, etc, etc, etc....

Neil Patrick Harris, John Mahoney, Jane Lynch, Jim Parsons, Sara Gilbert, Rickey Martin, Alan Cumming,  Jodie Foster, Zachary Quinto, Richard Chamberlain, Portia De Rossi, Matt Bomer, Robert Reed, Peter Allen, George Michael, Elton John,  Liberace, Sam Sparro, Darren Hayes, Marc Almond, Jake Shears, Jimmy Somerville, Adam Lambert, Neil Tennant, Boy George, "The Village People", Freddy Mercury, K.D. Lang, Melissa Etheridge, Ruby Rose, the list goes on and on and on.....

all a persecuted minority of course. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:15am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 12th, 2018 at 7:52pm:

Spot

So naff off you knowall.

How do you know?

Spot

He doesn't know, because it's not true.

"Current Global Snapshot

"According to the latest estimates from UNAIDS:

"Most infections are transmitted heterosexually ..."

The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic

Listen Peccar how about you read what I said properly instead of making up BS to grandstand.

I made no claim that AIDS was spread in totality or just by homosexual men.

I said there has been an upsurge in the number of gay men presenting with AIDS because of young men not practising safe sex.

I am well aware of the the stats that point the majority spread of AIDS by hetrosexual men ...

and you know darned well that number is buoyed by the stats coming out of 3rd world countries like Africa with huge populations & poor education & superstitious belief.

In the western world AIDS was a predominantly disease of gay men, then bisexual men who spread it to women, then intravenous drug users of all persuasions.

Bite me.

As for quoting the UN on anything ... I take them with a grain of salt. Their troops have raped more women & spread more disease across the globe than any modern day defence forces.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:24am

What happened to OzPol is more the question - falc the gays....  (wait a minute).....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:31am

Grendel wrote on Jul 13th, 2018 at 12:36am:
So gay actors, and musicians are all persecuted these days are they?

Gay tv shows and characters don't exist or are persecuted eh.

Modern Family, Instinct, Will and Grace, Dr Who, Please Like Me, Arrow, Orange is the New Black, Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Glee, The Handmaid's Tale, The 100, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Wentworth, South Park, True Blood..... in prime time too eh.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Carol, Brokeback Mountain, My Beautiful Laundrette, My Own Private Idaho, Orlando, Victim, Mulholland Drive, Dog Day Afternoon, Death in Venice, Sunday Bloody Sunday, The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Cabaret, Harvey Milk, The Crying Game, Heavenly Creatures, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Victor/Victoria, The Birdcage, Philadelphia, American Beauty, Boys Don't Cry, Billy Elliot, V for Vendetta, Dallas Buyers Club, The Imitation Game, Moonlight, Beauty and The Beast, The Shape of Water, etc, etc, etc....

Neil Patrick Harris, John Mahoney, Jane Lynch, Jim Parsons, Sara Gilbert, Rickey Martin, Alan Cumming,  Jodie Foster, Zachary Quinto, Richard Chamberlain, Portia De Rossi, Matt Bomer, Robert Reed, Peter Allen, George Michael, Elton John,  Liberace, Sam Sparro, Darren Hayes, Marc Almond, Jake Shears, Jimmy Somerville, Adam Lambert, Neil Tennant, Boy George, "The Village People", Freddy Mercury, K.D. Lang, Melissa Etheridge, Ruby Rose, the list goes on and on and on.....

all a persecuted minority of course. Roll Eyes

Yes - 'persecution' has become another of those over-used buzz-words in the endless game of taking the false horizon of some mythical high moral ground, and thus being entitled to label anyone with an even remotely dissenting view as an oppressor, violent, and abusive.

Very much like the position of Jews in NAZI Germany, where by simply existing they were viewed as enemies of the state and thus it was the right and duty of every German to remove any rights they held... in that situation no German citizen could perpetrate an offence against a Jew because a Jew was that enemy of the state.

Sound familiar to anyone?  SS-DD.   Feminism 101 and one reason I've been against feminism from Day One.  They lead the way with the screeching about persecution and oppression .... and how the 'oppressor' had no rights...... now we look set for another Labor government controlled by the SOWS (Society Of Whining Sheilas), and a new round of violence as a result with assaults on men and on basic legal and civil rights, all backed by the power of the state.   Roll Eyes

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:36am

Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:15am:
Listen Peccar how about you read what I said properly instead of making up BS to grandstand.

I made no claim that AIDS was spread in totality or just by homosexual men.

I said there has been an upsurge in the number of gay men presenting with AIDS because of young men not practising safe sex.

I am well aware of the the stats that point the majority spread of AIDS by hetrosexual men ...

and you know darned well that number is buoyed by the stats coming out of 3rd world countries like Africa with huge populations & poor education & superstitious belief.

In the western world AIDS was a predominantly disease of gay men, then bisexual men who spread it to women, then intravenous drug users of all persuasions.

Bite me.

As for quoting the UN on anything ... I take them with a grain of salt. Their troops have raped more women & spread more disease across the globe than any modern day defence forces.   

'allegedly heterosexual men'
- the kind who predominantly in Africa and Asia will shag anything that moves.....

In the Civilised World, AIDS is primarily the disease of gays and those who are part-timers in the Game Of Bones In The Ass.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/8920482/World-Aids-Day-the-disease-that-...

Might help......

Let's just call a spade a spade....... that would help.

― John Adams

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #149 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 8:46am

Everyone is so over this subject

You've got the green light to get  married, good for you

But can we all just get over it. The media has

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24
Send Topic Print