Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24
Send Topic Print
What happened to the same sex marriage boom? (Read 21012 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What happened to the same sex marriage boom?
Reply #90 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:02pm

Gay men are promiscuous. They don't want to settle down with one bumhole. They like lots of bumhole variety. Lesbians are more likely to marry than gay men. If it wasn't for women badgering men for marriage hardly any men would marry in my opinion.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:06pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:02pm:
Gay men are promiscuous. They don't want to settle down with one bumhole. They like lots of bumhole variety. Lesbians are more likely to marry than gay men. If it wasn't for women badgering men for marriage hardly any men would marry in my opinion.

Opinions are like bumholes.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #92 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:27pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:48pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:43pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:28pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:36am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:32am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:28am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:25am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:10am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:05am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 10:09am:
Gnads wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 9:50am:
Was it really necessary .... really?

Is marriage between a man and a woman really necessary ... really?

Not really - but the difference is in the way the institution of marriage was installed initially......  marriage, like such things as law and other similar things, was organised to fit a specific set of circumstances..... like law, changing it needed a clear and present reason supported, in a democracy, by the views of the masses.

The continuing argument is over the virtue of a postal non-binding survey being used as the justification for changing that established institution.  All the usual whining about teenagers threatening suicide and other mental deficiencies seems to have subsided now, and we are only left with the Usual Suspect trannie etc going the rat with an axe or similar due to hormonal, drug-related, and hysterical problems that should be treated in a different manner and arena.

The slow pace of 'gay marriage' is most likely due to their deeper-seated unwillingness to 'commit', and their preference in most cases for a free range lifestyle (and sometimes deathstyle)...... as for Bill's suicides - if they're gonna do it - they're gonna do it, and nothing will stop them.

Next round will be the same (pissy little) emotional blackmailers threatening suicide because of their serial 'unsuccessful' relationships lifestyle and 'how terribly they're treated by society and are bashed on every corner etc'... when they want to take the long jump, nothing can stop them, and the world is already full of nut cases. 
 Cool

Why?

Dozens of pieces of legislation get passed in parliament every year.

Why is it that this particular piece of legislation needed approval by the masses?

Because it was a 180 degree change in the definition of a mainstay of civilisation for millennia.  It wasn't just a 'piece of legislation' that needed a simple change for a valid reason...

Are you advocating dictatorship of the elected body?  Some Divine Right of Elected Government?  Are you sure you wish to go down that route?

No, it wasn't.

In reply I will quote the great philosopher Pauline:-  Please Explain?

It was a very minor change.

And, as you can see, the sky hasn't fallen in as a result.

There has been no "major change to society".

We WERE discussing the lack of a mad rush by gays to marriage... and you have yet to offer the full reasoning behind your own choice to marry... the things weighed up are not simply "I want to" and "For Love"..... each of which is an ephemeral thing...

Surely when YOU entered your heterosexual marriage there was an expectation and even anticipation of the wonder of having children..... something that does not apply to gays in their natural environment (short of a relationship with  someone of the heterosexual persuasion).. all rights could be protected under existing rules for co-habitation... it seems gays were not happy to register as 'co-habiting - perhaps for tax or social security purposes...

I mean - what 'trannie' wants to lose some Pension for DSP by declaring self as 'married' to a rich guy?  What gay couple living on the borderline of the economy (and there are quite a few - many do 'casual' such as living telegrams etc and even call person work) wants to reduce NewStart payment by declaring self as part of a duo?

https://www.oversixty.com.au/finance/money-banking/2017/12/centrelink-targeting-...

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by%20Subject/2071.0~2016~Main%20F...

Quite a lot of people dont want children

Spot

Then there is no need to Marry...

Yes there is. I already said a couple reasons.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #93 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:28pm

Almost all men are promiscuous.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:30pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 12:39pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:33am:
Truly the slipperiness of the eel is strong in this one......

I don't think its the slipperiness of the eel in this one, it seems to be the density of the wood.

Gweggy thinks changing society and its norms is a minor thing. Roll Eyes

He apparently thinks that we should change society for a minority of a minority as a true democracy would... Cheesy

I know. Legalising hommers is a big step, Grendel. You don't do this lightly.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Some of your best friends are hommers. Pillow-biters, carpet-munchers, trannies, powder-puffs.

And then there's the tinted races. Pakis, Curries, Choccos, Chows...

You have a lot of friends, no?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:35pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:28pm:

Spot

That's correct. Get a bunch of men together and you get a sperm tsunami.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:37pm

Spot
Not true. And it is a  fact that gay men are much more promiscuous in general. Reason why the AIDS virus spread so fast.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

Spot

All of which is irrelevant to this thread.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #98 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:47pm

rhino wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:37pm:

Spot
Not true. And it is a  fact that gay men are much more promiscuous in general. Reason why the AIDS virus spread so fast.

How do you know this?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:45pm:

Spot

Pecca the king of thread de-railing having a go at me? It is relevent actually. The article is about low marriage rates amongst gay people. I just gave you a reason why not many gay men marry. They are men. Get it?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:50pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:47pm:

Spot

How do you know this?

Spot

Because it's never easy to screw a woman. Men are always up for it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:48pm:

Spot

Pecca the king of thread de-railing having a go at me? It is relevent actually. The article is about low marriage rates amongst gay people. I just gave you a reason why not many gay men marry. They are men. Get it?

So?

Let's say, for argument's sake, that no gay man ever gets married in Australia.

What's the problem?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:48pm:

Spot

So?

Let's say, for argument's sake, that no gay man ever gets married in Australia.

What's the problem?

Don't care. Just explaining why gay men are less inclined to.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:22pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:47pm:

Spot

How do you know this?

Spot
Im full of factual information. Its 100 percent true.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:41pm

Quote:
Why?

Dozens of pieces of legislation get passed in parliament every year.

Why is it that this particular piece of legislation needed approval by the masses?

Quote:
Because it was a 180 degree change in the definition of a mainstay of civilisation for millennia.  It wasn't just a 'piece of legislation' that needed a simple change for a valid reason...

Are you advocating dictatorship of the elected body?  Some Divine Right of Elected Government?  Are you sure you wish to go down that route?

Quote:
No, it wasn't.

Quote:
In reply I will quote the great philosopher Pauline:-  Please Explain?

Quote:
It was a very minor change.

And, as you can see, the sky hasn't fallen in as a result.

There has been no "major change to society".

Quote:

We WERE discussing the lack of a mad rush by gays to marriage... and you have yet to offer the full reasoning behind your own choice to marry... the things weighed up are not simply "I want to" and "For Love"..... each of which is an ephemeral thing...

Surely when YOU entered your heterosexual marriage there was an expectation and even anticipation of the wonder of having children..... something that does not apply to gays in their natural environment (short of a relationship with  someone of the heterosexual persuasion).. all rights could be protected under existing rules for co-habitation... it seems gays were not happy to register as 'co-habiting - perhaps for tax or social security purposes...

I mean - what 'trannie' wants to lose some Pension for DSP by declaring self as 'married' to a rich guy?  What gay couple living on the borderline of the economy (and there are quite a few - many do 'casual' such as living telegrams etc and even call person work) wants to reduce NewStart payment by declaring self as part of a duo?

https://www.oversixty.com.au/finance/money-banking/2017/12/centrelink-targeting-...

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by%20Subject/2071.0~2016~Main%20F...

Quote:
No.

It was the last thing on our minds.

It wasn't even on our minds.

We were both young, with high-paying jobs, and we went to restaurants, pubs, and nightclubs every single day of the week.

Children would not have suited our partying lifestyle.

We married for love (and maybe to keep her Mum happy).

However, after a couple of years we grew tired of our extravagant lifestyle and decided to have kids.

It certainly wasn't why we got married, though.

And, I'm pretty sure women who are not married can still conceive.

Wink

Yes ... but many that do become that way by hetrosexual conception.

Not like our fertile Lesbian sisters that think it's their god given right to use govt backed infertility clinics/IVF to conceive. Even trans-women who are sporting shortback & sides haircuts & beards are using it to have children ... then the darlings are wanting the pregnancy, childbirth & breast feeding process statistically stated as being gone through by a man.
Grin Grin Grin No nothing is happening - only the creation of 70 genders & non gender specific language by force of legislation by erroneously classifying it's non use by individuals as "hate speech".

No nothing is happening.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2018 at 2:48pm by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24
Send Topic Print