Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Kiwi hater deported.
Reply #45 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 8:04am

Jasin wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
Those two Mosques harbour TERRORISTS.

All Mosques harbour Terrorists.

Currently, Mohommedism is a 'group' initiative.
So until 'one' individual Moslem can stand up for 'Australia' and condemn his people for their 'old world' actions.
They will all be placed in the same basket (case).

So that Kiwi Pastor had every right to 'condemn' those two Mosques that support, protect and 'create' TERRORISTS/TERRORISM.

There is ... Imam Tawhidi ... & they threaten to kill him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Tawhidi

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 8:06am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 7:00pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 4:46pm:
Good.  Dutton got one right.

Link.

These inciters of hate need to be dealt with. 

Quote:
A self-styled Christian Baptist pastor from New Zealand accused of harassing worshippers at two Brisbane mosques earlier this week has had his visa cancelled and is facing deportation.

New Zealand national Logan Robertson, 31, and two others were charged on Friday after allegedly abusing community members at the Kuraby and Darra mosques on Wednesday and Thursday .

Mr Robertson is the self-proclaimed pastor of the Pillar Baptist Church which originated in New Zealand.

On Wednesday a group of up to six men including Mr Robertson were accused of entering the Kuraby mosque and harassing worshippers, including teenage boys, in the lead-up to 1:00pm prayers.

You are not welcome here, you prick.  Far cough.

You're joking right?

There are far too many more deserving of deportation than this bloke.

And I can bet some of them worship at the mosque/es this bloke entered.

Maybe.

However, this guy still deserves to be deported.

He doesn't get off scot free, just because there are people worse than him.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

We don't want creeps like him here.

That's all that you should have said

I was replying to Aussie

Strike out King. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 8:43am

I agree that haters should be allowed to air their views, and we the people judge them on those views and on their actions.

We don't need to be protected from 'hate speech' - we need to see and hear it so we can make a sound judgement of our own, like the alleged adults we are.

The above comment brought to you by the same man who said the Musso 'terrorist' on Q & A should be permitted his say so we can judge him by his own words...

Aussie - you've been in court - how many times does a 'magistrate' look at the witness while that witness is giving evidence, so as to ascertain how that witness has his/her say etc?  Especially when that witness is for the prosecution......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 8:43am:
I agree that haters should be allowed to air their views, and we the people judge them on those views and on their actions.

We don't need to be protected from 'hate speech' - we need to see and hear it so we can make a sound judgement of our own, like the alleged adults we are.

The above comment brought to you by the same man who said the Musso 'terrorist' on Q & A should be permitted his say so we can judge him by his own words...

Aussie - you've been in court - how many times does a 'magistrate' look at the witness while that witness is giving evidence, so as to ascertain how that witness has his/her say etc?  Especially when that witness is for the prosecution......

spreading hate and fear... because that [fear]is at the real centre of HATE...

is what makes people irrational....

if something is repeated often enough  ... the end result is usually ACTIONS...of the worst kind...

he only has to stir one person into acting out his hate..

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 10:17am

SPOT. THE. DIFFERENCE.

1. Come from New Zealand: offend Islam - get deported.

2. Come from Sudan: rob, bash, home-invade, carjack and hold a terrified city hostage - get welfare payments and brand new housing.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 11:33am

Gnads wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 10:17am:
SPOT. THE. DIFFERENCE.

1. Come from New Zealand: offend Islam - get deported.

2. Come from Sudan: rob, bash, home-invade, carjack and hold a terrified city hostage - get welfare payments and brand new housing.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There's no difference: both statements are false.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 11:35am

No they're not.

Only in your opinion.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 10:55pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 5:16pm:
When maori thugs with a lifetime of voilent crimes are being deported, all the limp wrists have a sook.

Why?

We are lucky in Victoria, only the nice maoris settle here, you know, musicians, artists and such. NSW and QLD get all the scumbags, I think the Gold Coast is pretty notorious for islander thugs.
In the uS, some of the worst, most violent gangs are Pacific Islander gangs, real gutter trash.

I agree with you Gordon, I would round up every gang member, AND their families, and send them back, with a lifetime ban.

Fek Off, and NEVER return.
I would send those pedo christians from that happy clapper loony cult sing sing club, back too. Go steal from imbeciles who think they can buy a seat in heaven back in Kiwi country.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #53 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:10am

mozzaok wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 10:55pm:
When maori thugs with a lifetime of voilent crimes are being deported, all the limp wrists have a sook.

Why?

We are lucky in Victoria, only the nice maoris settle here, you know, musicians, artists and such. NSW and QLD get all the scumbags, I think the Gold Coast is pretty notorious for islander thugs.
In the uS, some of the worst, most violent gangs are Pacific Islander gangs, real gutter trash.

I agree with you Gordon, I would round up every gang member, AND their families, and send them back, with a lifetime ban.

I would send those pedo christians from that happy clapper loony cult sing sing club, back too. Go steal from imbeciles who think they can buy a seat in heaven back in Kiwi country.

When I was much younger and lived in Perth a Kiwi told me only the good ones made it that far, Australia was like a sieve, most of the scum were stopped by Sydney.

That was before cut price air fares and $99 tickets though.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:16am

Why?

And then the scum take all the top NRL spots and get all the women.... bastards

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:17am

Setanta wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:10am:

Why?

When I was much younger and lived in Perth a Kiwi told me only the good ones made it that far, Australia was like a sieve, most of the scum were stopped by Sydney.

They were lucky to ever get out of Sydney alive....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #56 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:21am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:17am:
Setanta wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:10am:

Why?

They were lucky to ever get out of Sydney alive....

I thought they just settled in Bondi on the dole.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 2:09am

New cepital suty of Nu Zuland..... Bondmanly.... Gordon must rub shoulders with Kiwis every day...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print