Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Eurydice Dixon memorial vandal (Read 911 times)
The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Eurydice Dixon memorial vandal
Jul 5th, 2018 at 9:45pm

Andrew Nolch, 31, charged over graffiti at memorial to Eurydice Dixon

Mr Nolch posted on Facebook about Ms Dixon’s death, writing: “The mainstream media is running a brainwashing program which is designed to make everyone think that males are bad.

“Any event that comes along they twist the reporting so that average males are made to feel as bad as if they did it.”

This morning he posted on Facebook: “I did it because I was upset that vaccines caused the killers autism.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/andrew-nolch-31-charged-over-gra...

The guy is a conspiracy theorist loony, but he reminds me of some of the posters on this forum

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Eurydice Dixon memorial vandal
Reply #1 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 10:26pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 9:45pm:

Mr Nolch posted on Facebook about Ms Dixon’s death, writing: “The mainstream media is running a brainwashing program which is designed to make everyone think that males are bad.

“Any event that comes along they twist the reporting so that average males are made to feel as bad as if they did it.”

This morning he posted on Facebook: “I did it because I was upset that vaccines caused the killers autism.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/andrew-nolch-31-charged-over-gra...

The guy is a conspiracy theorist loony, but he reminds me of some of the posters on this forum

See what PC, or the backlash to it, does to a feeble mind...

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 12:05pm

You ain't read nuthin' yet

https://www.facebook.com/andynolch/

The guy's got a conspiracy theory ... on absolutely EVERYTHING

He could be dangerous - if he wasn't so HILARIOUS

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 12:11pm

That photo of him does make him look a bit... odd...

To deface a Victim's memorial to further one's own political and monetary agenda is... lowest of low behavior I can think of.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #4 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 4:15pm

tickleandrose wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 12:11pm:
To deface a Victim's memorial to further one's own political and monetary agenda is... lowest of low behavior I can think of. 

I was going to say much the same. Why deface a memorial for someone who has nothing to do with the sanity of her killer?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 6:50pm

Cry Havoc - and let loose the dogs of PC ..... the inevitable result is countless fragmented minds.... he may have a point..... but his focus for that point is invalid... like Aboriginal hatred of Whartey - they should be concentrating their hatred and their 'race war' on those actually responsible... spear a few magistrates, politicians and coppers..... fling a dead goanna on their front lawn or something...

All this dissent and furore and lack of direction..... they're crying out for a new hero to lead them out of the Wilderness...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 7:56pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 12:05pm:

that could almost be from ozpol buzz!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

btw this guy is also a Scientologist.......so yes I would say he is brainwashed...for sure..

he is getting his 5 min of fame   lets hope thats all he needs..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 6th, 2018 at 9:10pm

cods wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 7:56pm:
buzzanddidj wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 12:05pm:

that could almost be from ozpol buzz!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

btw this guy is also a Scientologist.......so yes I would say he is brainwashed...for sure..

he is getting his 5 min of fame   lets hope thats all he needs..

Really?

That explains a lot.

I love some of the work of Tom Cruise and John Travolta, but every time I think of their creepy religion I lose respect for them.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 11:53am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 4:15pm:
tickleandrose wrote on Jul 6th, 2018 at 12:11pm:

I was going to say much the same. Why deface a memorial for someone who has nothing to do with the sanity of her killer?

For the publicity.
He wanted to give his ideas a public airing and you would have to say he has been successful.

I often wonder if the mass shooters are at least partly motivated by the world wide fame they inevitably get.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print