The Bull Moose

Re: Says it all
Reply #570 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:43pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:39pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:33pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:31pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Given up already Auggie? Come on, don't take no for an answer. Push your point. Tell me your arse has turned blue.

You say that I'm a hypocrite because I condemn far-right extremism but don't condemn Islamic extremism? This is wrong assessment. I condemn people on the Forum for pushing measures that would seek to deprive innocent Muslims in Australia of their basic civil rights, such as administrative detention. I condemn politicians who use the words Final Solution in their speech to Parliament.

There are many peaceful and law-abiding Muslims in Australia who don't deserve the denigration that they are receiving from people on this Forum.

Condemning people simply because they may or may not hold an extremist belief is simply authoritarian. We don't know if people hold these beliefs or not.

Not at all, I call you a hypocrite because you say you do not judge people on thoughts or beliefs, which you obviously do and state you do in your sig. The rest of your post is hyperbole trying to justify it.

Should I not judge a person who believes that slavery is morally acceptable?

Sure, if you believe them wrong. You should also judge cultures in the same way. If you did that you would never defend Islam.

Culture is not monolithic and neither is religion, and there are also subcultures within cultures etc.. When judging cultures and religions we need to look at how people practise the culture and religion. When you say 'Islam', what are you referring to exactly? Are you referring to Wahabbhism? Or are you referring to the Islam that Gandalf practises?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #571 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:44pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:36pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:35pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:33pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:54pm:
Sorry mate, not going to answer on those terms.

Then I will take your refusal to answer as the affirmative - that you support Yadda's proposal, and I will continue to use this against you, and I will continue to publicly claim that you support this position when I see fit until you give me an honest answer.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Only a fool would take that as an affirmative. Imagine a justice system designed by you.

This isn't a court of law: it's an online Forum.

That is true but who in the west would accept the totalitarian view you have put forward. You came here talking about constitutional reform and how to make govt better, then you sink to this. You have no place in designing govt.

This isn't government, Set. This is an online Forum with no real world or legal implications.

And you seem happy to accept FD's totalitarian actions when it comes to banning members arbitrarily.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #572 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:51pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:36pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:35pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:33pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:54pm:
Sorry mate, not going to answer on those terms.

Then I will take your refusal to answer as the affirmative - that you support Yadda's proposal, and I will continue to use this against you, and I will continue to publicly claim that you support this position when I see fit until you give me an honest answer.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Only a fool would take that as an affirmative. Imagine a justice system designed by you.

This isn't a court of law: it's an online Forum.

That is true but who in the west would accept the totalitarian view you have put forward. You came here talking about constitutional reform and how to make govt better, then you sink to this. You have no place in designing govt.

This isn't government, Set. This is an online Forum with no real world or legal implications.

And you seem happy to accept FD's totalitarian actions when it comes to banning members arbitrarily.

I've already said this is not govt. I have commented on your view of govt and constitutional reform when you joined this forum, which is private property, and the way you have changed your views. You were bent on constitutional reform and how we should be governed, hence my comment about "Imagine a justice system designed by you". You have never been competent in designing govt or how people should be governed.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #573 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:54pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:43pm:
Given up already Auggie? Come on, don't take no for an answer. Push your point. Tell me your arse has turned blue.

You say that I'm a hypocrite because I condemn far-right extremism but don't condemn Islamic extremism? This is wrong assessment. I condemn people on the Forum for pushing measures that would seek to deprive innocent Muslims in Australia of their basic civil rights, such as administrative detention. I condemn politicians who use the words Final Solution in their speech to Parliament.

There are many peaceful and law-abiding Muslims in Australia who don't deserve the denigration that they are receiving from people on this Forum.

Condemning people simply because they may or may not hold an extremist belief is simply authoritarian. We don't know if people hold these beliefs or not.

Not at all, I call you a hypocrite because you say you do not judge people on thoughts or beliefs, which you obviously do and state you do in your sig. The rest of your post is hyperbole trying to justify it.

Sure, if you believe them wrong. You should also judge cultures in the same way. If you did that you would never defend Islam.

Culture is not monolithic and neither is religion, and there are also subcultures within cultures etc.. When judging cultures and religions we need to look at how people practise the culture and religion. When you say 'Islam', what are you referring to exactly? Are you referring to Wahabbhism? Or are you referring to the Islam that Gandalf practises?

You may say that but when followers of a cultural, religious and political creed do the same thing the world over...

Now tell me where the masses are baying for freedom, equality, tolerance in any Islamic country. What is the common denominator?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #574 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 10:19pm

No more Auggie? Well I've demolished my 21 standard drinks for the day, I guess it's time to call intermission. Until next time.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #575 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 2:33pm

Study: More Than Half of Asylum Seekers in Italy Are Mentally Ill — ‘Prone to Aggressive Behaviour’
25 Oct 2017

The majority of third world-origin migrants living in Italy suffer from mental disorders which make them prone to “aggressive behaviour” and “psychotic episodes”, according to a study by psychologists.

African Migrants Riot Against 'Racist' Italians, Warn 'Allah Will Guide Us in Revenge'

Laura Baccaro, chair of Street Psychologists  — the Padua-based nonprofit which carried out the study alongside Draghi  — said the purpose of the research was to understand mental health problems suffered by asylum seekers and to recommend ways in which these can be dealt with

“Investigating asylum seekers, we found most of them to be showing symptoms of an extremely serious disorder that inevitably becomes fertile terrain for aggressive attitudes that then lead to problems such as refusal to integrate,” she said.

Noting research which showed black people in Britain suffer psychoses at six to nine times the rate of White Britons,

It's just bloody marvelous how the muzzies are psychos.

Take the Jews they were scattered against their will all over the planet, until they were given their own state in the 20th century. They just kept to themselves steadfast in their religion and lived peacefully wherever they were.

Conversely we have muslims fleeing of their own accord all over the planet and all they are is nothing but trouble.

Maybe it's destiny, they have been the most evil people imaginable against the non muslim for 1400 years with their Dhimmitude, persecution of non muslims, the abusive treatment of non muslim females, etc.

Maybe their inbreeding and obsession with the qur'an / muhammad as the guide to living has just finally put them right where they are, at the bottom of the societal ladder. Their homelands nothing but a pile of rubble and living in camps depending on the non muslim for their existence.

allah is the best deceiver. Says' it all.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #576 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 3:30pm

Muzzles?

Come come, Moses, they're tinted.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #577 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 5:27pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:54pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 9:43pm:

You may say that but when followers of a cultural, religious and political creed do the same thing the world over...

Now tell me where the masses are baying for freedom, equality, tolerance in any Islamic country. What is the common denominator?

You could make the same argument for all countries in Latin America. Look at the mass poverty that exist there. Do you attribute that to Catholicism, or is there something else at play here? What about South East Asia?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #578 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 5:28pm

@ Reply #575

Another cogent reason moses,        why we must quarantine from our society of ALL THOSE persons who belong to, and follow, ISLAM.

Because ISLAM is a vicious, deceitful, murderous death cult.

------ >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536141258/46#46

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1539437310/32#32
Quote:

Auggie,

I'm not calling for the 'liquidation' of moslems in Australia !

But i am calling for the quarantine from our society of ALL THOSE persons who belong to, and follow,
ISLAM....

QUARANTINE WORKS!!
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/34#34

Why so ?

Read on....

QUESTION;
How is it wrong to quarantine from our society ALL THOSE persons who        belong to, and follow,       ISLAM, when it is a philosophy which encourages its followers to commit violent and murderous religious bigotry,
against all people, who do not believe as they [moslems] believe ?

That is my argument.

IMAGE.....

Young Muslim boys tell Dutch volunteer: ‘If we dominate here, all of you will be beheaded,’

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1540078358/4#4
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 
Send Topic Print