Send Topic Print
Says it all (Read 42165 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Says it all
Reply #540 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 5:25pm

moses wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 2:50pm:
All the disinformation in the world will  not challenge the Christians faith, in fact it will strengthen it.

The law of the O,T. was finished with the crucifixion of Christ.

Men would commit evil deeds in His name, they are not Christians He rejects them.

And yet all their fellow Christians appear to accept them, just as you do, Moses.  Tsk, tsk, call yourself a good Christian?  What about the 10 Commandments?  What about "love thy neighbour"?  Things which you ignore about the core of your own Religion.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Nothing like a hypocrite in religion, thank goodness.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #541 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 5:27pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 3:42pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 2:57pm:
I condemn people who break the law or those who do harm. I don't condemn people for holdings thoughts and beliefs.

Judging by your sig, you do condemn people for thoughts or beliefs, just sayin'. What do they call people that contradict themselves like that?

At some point, Set, we all have to acknowledge that some ideas are just inherently wrong, for e.g. like slavery or oppressing women.

For some reason, we just can't seem to get over anti-semitism, far-right extremism and homophobia.

And there's plenty of all of these on the forum.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #542 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:17pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 5:27pm:
I condemn people who break the law or those who do harm. I don't condemn people for holdings thoughts and beliefs.

Judging by your sig, you do condemn people for thoughts or beliefs, just sayin'. What do they call people that contradict themselves like that?

At some point, Set, we all have to acknowledge that some ideas are just inherently wrong, for e.g. like slavery or oppressing women.

For some reason, we just can't seem to get over anti-semitism, far-right extremism and homophobia.

What do we call these people that say one thing when it suits them but say another at other times?
Hypobaric? Nah.. Hypocausts, hypochondriacs, hypogonads... What is that word I'm looking for?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #543 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:27pm

Yet you stick up for a culture and religion that epitomises what you think is inherently wrong.

What's that word I'm looking for, help me out.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #544 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:39pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:27pm:

Yet you stick up for a culture and religion that epitomises what you think is inherently wrong.

What's that word I'm looking for, help me out.

What culture is that? Islamic culture?

What is Islamic culture? Kebabs and shisha? Speaking Arabic to Hussein whilst drinking Turkish coffee? Seems pretty harmless to me.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #545 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:39pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:17pm:

What do we call these people that say one thing when it suits them but say another at other times?
Hypobaric? Nah.. Hypocausts, hypochondriacs, hypogonads... What is that word I'm looking for?

I'm not sure. Perhaps you care to be more specific?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #546 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:44pm

I've got it I think... hypocrinism! No, still not right but I must be getting close. Do you know the word I'm looking for Auggie? Can you say if you've heard of it?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #547 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:47pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:44pm:
I've got it I think... hypocrinism! No, still not right but I must be getting close. Do you know the word I'm looking for Auggie? Can you say if you've heard of it?

I'm not sure, Set. Perhaps you could tell me what I said and then we can go from there.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #548 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:06pm

You still haven't answer this question:

Do you support administrative detention for all Muslims in Australia?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #549 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:14pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:06pm:

Why do you think I have to answer any question you ask?

Have you stopped beating your wife?
« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:20pm by Cu Chulainn »  

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #550 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:15pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:47pm:

I'm not sure, Set. Perhaps you could tell me what I said and then we can go from there.

You know what I'm talking about, it's only one page back...

Your sig is:
Quote:
I will no longer pursue a policy of appeasement. To all the bigots, homophobes, and Islamophobes at OzPol...

CAESAR IS MARCHING WITH HIS LEGIONS.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #551 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:25pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:14pm:

You haven't even answered the question at all, even the way you want to.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #552 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:28pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:15pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 7:47pm:

You know what I'm talking about, it's only one page back...

Your sig is:
Quote:
I will no longer pursue a policy of appeasement. To all the bigots, homophobes, and Islamophobes at OzPol...

CAESAR IS MARCHING WITH HIS LEGIONS.

No, sorry, you're right. I do condemn Nazis, bigots, homophobes, Islamophobes and other peoples. I also condemn people who hold extremist views about any religion or ideology.

I've answered your question to your satisfaction, now answer mine:

"Do you support administrative detention for Muslims in Australia?"

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #553 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:35pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:25pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:14pm:

You haven't even answered the question at all, even the way you want to.

I did, just not to your satisfaction. My answer as you well know was something like "why would you even listen to Yadda".

From this you asked me the question do I agree with him, how you could make that connection is beyond me but you did.

You have read what I have posted here since you joined and I don't think I need to answer that question, it's a ridiculous question. As I said in feedback, show me anything that I have posted that would remotely allow you to edit my post as you did there. It's almost like you are trying to get me to return to being a gmod in that thread.

I will never answer it considering what you posted in feedback. Have you stopped beating your wife?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #554 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 8:40pm

Now what was that word I was looking for? Hypocrite! Got it! Yay.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 
Send Topic Print