Representative of me

Re: Says it all
Reply #495 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:26pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 10:40pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 5:41pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 11:54pm:
When one follows Christ one follows His teachings.

What a shame, Moses doesn't, Lisa.   Roll Eyes

Do you follow Christ, Bwian? Or Mohammed?
Or just your own dim light?

I am a humanist. 

Ah, the Judeo-Christian ethos without Christ and the Church.

Who is that has in their .signature, "I like your Christ but I don't like your Christians" (or words to that effect)?

I much prefer to believe in morality of Christianity than a non-existent God.  Tsk, tsk, Frank, I note you've not denied you believe in the Old Gods.  I wonder why?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #496 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 9:04pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:04pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 16th, 2018 at 9:40am:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 10:40pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 7:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 15th, 2018 at 5:41pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 14th, 2018 at 11:54pm:
When one follows Christ one follows His teachings.

What a shame, Moses doesn't, Lisa.   Roll Eyes

Do you follow Christ, Bwian? Or Mohammed?
Or just your own dim light?

I am a humanist, Soren.  I had my a belief in Christ beaten out of me decades ago by the Brothers.  What about you?  What religion do you follow?  The Old Gods perhaps?  You know, Odin All Father, Thor, Loki, all the fun crowd in Valhalla?   Roll Eyes

The old boy's a Christian or an atheist, depending on his audience.

Your Alzheimer is getting noticeably worse, Paki.

Or a disciple of Martin Luther.

Correct me if I'm wrong, old boy. Chop chop.

We wouldn't want to misrepresent your superior culture, now would we?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #497 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 1:07pm

Children of Islamic State group live under a stigma in Iraq
10:39am Oct 16, 2018
A family of six lost children lives quietly in a small apartment among strangers in this northern Iraqi city. The "man of the house," an 18-year-old, heads out each morning looking for day labour jobs to pay the rent. His 12-year-old sister acts as the mother, cooking meals, cleaning and caring for her young siblings.

Their home village is less than an hour's drive away, but they can't go back — Shiite militiamen burned down their house because their father belonged to the Islamic State group.

So the Suleiman children are left to fend for themselves. Their father is in prison. Their mother died years ago.

Thousands of children of Islamic State group members, many of them abandoned like Dawlat's family, are the innocent victims of the brutal rise and destructive fall of Daesh, the acronym by which IS is known.

When the Sunni Muslim IS took over those territories in a 2014 blitz, it massacred Shiite Muslims, Kurds, Christians, Yazidis, Sunni Muslim fighters and members of the police or military who fell into its hands.

Now that IS has been driven out of almost all its territory, many of its victims want vengeance.

Thousands of Iraqis are in prison over suspected IS ties and an unknown number of Daesh members were killed in the war. That leaves potentially tens of thousands of children without male heads of households and often without female ones.

Even extended families in some cases refuse to take in abandoned children of IS members,

Our sick twisted leftards and *moderates* prefer this to questioning and purging the evil in the qur'an which caused this situation.

Says' it all.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #498 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:43pm

I don't know anyone who doesn't condemn ISIS in the strongest possible terms, Moses. As Tony Abbott said, they're worse than the Nazis, who recognised their barbarity by trying to hide their crimes. ISIS is actually proud of theirs.

Perhaps worse is their hypocrisy. They claim moral superiority by enforcing their militant Islamic rules, then disobey them themselves by engaging in mass gang rapes, pillaging, torturing and mass murder. Members of ISIS have acknowledged this when caught. Their crimes are completely against Islam.

ISIS is, I think, the most barbaric movement we've seen. They stand with the Khmer Rouge and other death cults. Many Muslims think they're an anti-Muslim fabrication to tar Islam. They're not, of course, but they're Muslims by name only.

Right now, there's a purge going on in Iraq. Anyone accused of being in ISIS is arrested and executed. There are too many of them to conduct proper trials, so innocent people are being executed.

Tbis is the problem with your hate-them ban-them kill-them plan. Innocent people get swept up too. We're talking quite a few thousands of people here, so It's no small thing.

In this case, it's Muslim Iraqis doing the banning and killing, so perhaps your prophecy is coming true. Muslims are purging the evil in their midst, but with one difference: they are not being assisted by the apologists.

Like you, we can only stand back and watch with horror.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:50pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #499 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:46pm

Hate them, ban them, kill them.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #500 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 2:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:43pm:
Tbis is the problem with your hate-them ban-them kill-them plan. Innocent people get swept up too.

You're trying to convince moses there is such a thing as an "innocent muslim"? Don't waste your time K.

Though to be fair to moses, I don't think he's ever actually advocated any version of the 'ban-them kill-them' plan. tar them all with the same brush, collective guilt - yes, but not actual banning.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #501 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 5:55pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 2:51pm:
Tbis is the problem with your hate-them ban-them kill-them plan. Innocent people get swept up too.

You're trying to convince moses there is such a thing as an "innocent muslim"? Don't waste your time K.

Though to be fair to moses, I don't think he's ever actually advocated any version of the 'ban-them kill-them' plan. tar them all with the same brush, collective guilt - yes, but not actual banning.

Oh. Did I mix him up with FD?

Sorry, Moses.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #502 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 6:30pm

I don't know anyone who doesn't condemn ISIS in the strongest possible terms, Moses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Allegations_o...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #503 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 10:36pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 2:51pm:

You're trying to convince moses there is such a thing as an "innocent muslim"?

Don't waste your time K.

Show us all     the innocent ISLAM      gandalf.

You know....

The ISLAM, without the blood soaked, rapist [and revered by all moslems] Mohammed.

The ISLAM, without the Koran [the Koran which commands its followers to fight and kill 'SATANIC' disbelievers].

The ISLAM, without ISLAMIC law [and its commands to kill traitors    'back-sliding', apostate believers].

The innocent ISLAM gandalf.

Oh, and by the way gandalf,

QUESTION;
What is the definition, of a 'moslem' again ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517662538/0#0
Quote:

AN INDISPUTABLE PREAMBLE....

Every moslem          has sworn everlasting allegiance to Allah.

Every moslem,         is a moslem.

Every moslem,         is a follower of ISLAM.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1522634108/1#1
Quote:

Every moslem is a dangerous, and unstable person.

Why so ?

Because every moslem, is a moslem.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #504 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 1:46pm

Yadda, why don't you show us the innocent CHRISTIANITY?

You know, the Christianity, without the history of the Inquisition?
You know, the Christianity, without the history of the 30 Years War?
You know, the Christianity, without the imperialism of the European powers?
You know, the Christianity, without the history of Slavery?
You know, the Christianity, without the rape of believers and non-believers?
You know, the Christianity, without the murder of believers and non-believers?
You know, the Christianity, without the genocide of believers and non-believers?
You know, the Christianity, without the destruction of entire cultures or societies?
You know, the Christianity, without the kiddie-fiddling of the Clergy?

Tsk, tsk, quite a bloody history there amongst the Christians, obeying their Christian teachings, now isn't there, Yadda?   Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you like to point the bone but you refuse to answer the points made against your favourite religion, hey, Bigot?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #505 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 3:20pm

ISIS can justify every single atrocity they commit in the name of islam, they can quote the qur'an chapter and verse which they [sarc]*misinterpret*[/sarc].

The world is fighting islamic terrorism (religious terrorism).

The only way to achieve lasting peace is to thoroughly review the evil in the qur'an (the very cause and motivation of islamic religious terrorism).

It is a book full of lies and false promises used to urge muslims to commit human rights atrocities.

muslims who are daily committing the most inhumane of depravities, are totally convinced they are indeed the highest grade of muslim, who has jumped the queue to get his share of hour'is and little boys.

It's an absolute truth that the qur'an is the problem, right here, right now, the 21st century, 2018.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #506 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 3:31pm

Christians can justify every single atrocity they commit in the name of Christianity, they can quote The Bible chapter and verse which they [sarc]*misinterpret*[/sarc].

The world is fighting Christian terrorism (religious terrorism).

The only way to achieve lasting peace is to thoroughly review the evil in The Bible (the very cause and motivation of Christian religious terrorism).

It is a book full of lies and false promises used to urge Christians to commit human rights atrocities.

Christians who are daily committing the most inhumane of depravities, are totally convinced they are indeed the highest grade of Christian, who has jumped the queue to get his share of Angels and little boys.

It's an absolute truth that The Bible is the problem, right here, right now, the 21st century, 2018.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #507 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 3:46pm

Just another leftard smokescreen to try and hide the facts:

AUSTRALIAN TERRORIST THREATS

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400:

Currently, 26 organisations are listed as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code. They are:

•Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) •Al-Murabitun •Al-Qa'ida (AQ) •Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) •Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) •Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) •Al-Shabaab •Boko Haram •Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades •Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO) •Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan •Islamic State •Islamic State East Asia •Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya) •Islamic State Khorasan Province •Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai) •Jabhat al-Nusra •Jaish-e-Mohammad •Jama’at Mujahideen Bangladesh •Jamiat ul-Ansar (JuA) •Jemaah Anshorut Daulah
•Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) •Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) •Lashkar-e Jhangvi •Lashkar-e-Tayyiba •Palestinian Islamic Jihad

EUROPOL TERRORISM

Terrorism

The overall terrorist threat to the security of the EU remains acute.

The main concern of Member States is jihadist terrorism and the closely related phenomenon of foreign terrorist fighters who travel to and from conflict zones.

Recent attacks in the EU demonstrate the intent and capability of jihadist terrorists to inflict mass casualties on urban populations in an effort to induce a high state of well-publicised terror.

The carefully planned attacks continue to demonstrate the elevated threat to the EU from an extremist minority, operationally based in the Middle East, combined with a network of people born and raised in the EU, often radicalised within a short space of time, who have proven willing and able to act as facilitators and active accomplices in terrorism.

Of the 12 trends identified in the latest TE-SAT, most related to jihadist terrorism. While there was a large number of terrorist attacks not connected with jihadism, the latter accounts for the most serious forms of terrorist activity as nearly all reported fatalities and most of the casualties were the result of jihadist terrorist attacks.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #508 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 3:31pm:
Christians can justify every single atrocity they commit in the name of Christianity, they can quote The Bible chapter and verse which they [sarc]*misinterpret*[/sarc].

The world is fighting Christian terrorism (religious terrorism).

The only way to achieve lasting peace is to thoroughly review the evil in The Bible (the very cause and motivation of Christian religious terrorism).

It is a book full of lies and false promises used to urge Christians to commit human rights atrocities.

Christians who are daily committing the most inhumane of depravities, are totally convinced they are indeed the highest grade of Christian, who has jumped the queue to get his share of Angels and little boys.

It's an absolute truth that The Bible is the problem, right here, right now, the 21st century, 2018.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Smiley

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #509 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 4:26pm

I posted a couple of days ago:

moses wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 1:07pm:
Children of Islamic State group live under a stigma in Iraq
10:39am Oct 16, 2018
A family of six lost children lives quietly in a small apartment among strangers in this northern Iraqi city. The "man of the house," an 18-year-old, heads out each morning looking for day labour jobs to pay the rent. His 12-year-old sister acts as the mother, cooking meals, cleaning and caring for her young siblings.

Their home village is less than an hour's drive away, but they can't go back — Shiite militiamen burned down their house because their father belonged to the Islamic State group.

So the Suleiman children are left to fend for themselves. Their father is in prison. Their mother died years ago.

Thousands of children of Islamic State group members, many of them abandoned like Dawlat's family, are the innocent victims of the brutal rise and destructive fall of Daesh, the acronym by which IS is known.

When the Sunni Muslim IS took over those territories in a 2014 blitz, it massacred Shiite Muslims, Kurds, Christians, Yazidis, Sunni Muslim fighters and members of the police or military who fell into its hands.

Now that IS has been driven out of almost all its territory, many of its victims want vengeance.

Thousands of Iraqis are in prison over suspected IS ties and an unknown number of Daesh members were killed in the war. That leaves potentially tens of thousands of children without male heads of households and often without female ones.

Even extended families in some cases refuse to take in abandoned children of IS members,

Our sick twisted leftards and *moderates* prefer this to questioning and purging the evil in the qur'an which caused this situation.

Says' it all.

Well our leftards proved my point.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39
Send Topic Print